What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Real Aamericans showing the way

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

1656893129683.png
owing the way

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

View attachment 665764owing the way

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nobody wants to be forced to wear masks, but there you go.
1656893874521.png

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Is that The Sons of Liberty?
Thats an old flag symbol, and I can only imagine that they believe in upholding the original Constitution, not all the amendments to it.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

LOL the Fed Boi Faggot Brigade.

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If there is any point to this post, surely that point is complete bullshit.

I will remind you, once again, that as a British piece of shit, you have no standing and no say with regard to anything having to do with America, and nearly all of what you think you know about America is just plain wrong.

In fact, tomorrow we celebrate this fact. Two hundred forty-six years ago, we declared our independence from the tyrannical shithole that was and still is England. We fought a war to establish once and for all, that how we run our country is none of your fucking business. And then, because the British were as stupid and arrogant back then as you are today, we had to fight another war three dozen years later to make our point even more clear.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL the Fed Boi Faggot Brigade.

Careful now. You'll blow their cover and spill the beans about the DOJ's covert operations. :laughing0301:

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If there is any point to this post, surely that point is complete bullshit.

I will remind you, once again, that as a British piece of shit, you have no standing and no say with regard to anything having to do with America, and nearly all of what you think you know about America is just plain wrong.

In fact, tomorrow we celebrate this fact. Two hundred forty-six years ago, we declared our independence from the tyrannical shithole that was and still is England. We fought a war to establish once and for all, that how we run our country is none of your fucking business. And then, because the British were as stupid and arrogant back then as you are today, we had to fight another war three dozen years later to make our point even more clear.
I wish I could express my love for your post four or five thousand more times.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
I see you are an admirer of some real assholes and respect them wholly.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lets here, we have literally actual oppression of the Liberal left, warning us about tiny tiny vague shadowy groups from the past that we aren't seeing and have no effect whatsoever. There's an oppressing weirdo telling me I have to beware....really?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes America is underdress as pointed out by the one in the middle with the upsidedown American Flag.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List