Ohio police shot black man 60 times

Eight officers, so 60 rounds, that's about 7-8 bullets fired per cop. In a panicked situation, with the guy already shooting at them and in a ski mask, I can see how the officers panicked.

I find it funny how the city calls this heartbreaking.

The guy was wearing a ski mask, and had already shot at them. This was a bad guy. You know, like a criminal?

I hope no cops get fired or jailed

The entire culture of American blacks is the prob

It is not the entire culture. It is a minority making the majority look bad. The African Americans I work with are all very respectful, hard workers with good morals. Don't let the actions of a few, taint the lives of many.

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie. It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car. No word on why he was pulled over. I've not seen the video yet even though it has supposedly been released at least to the family.

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.

Suicide by cop it seems. Refused to pull over, shot at the police from his car, then took off on foot leaving his gun in the car. Likely made a move acting like he still had his gun and police lit his ass up.
Yup

Suicide by cop

Pathetic

The police claimed he fired. Police do lie. It would seem odd he would fire at them but then run off and leave his gun in the car. No word on why he was pulled over. I've not seen the video yet even though it has supposedly been released at least to the family.

Good luck to the police chief explaining 90 shots fired.
I already explained it, he wanted the police to shot him.

wlt7ydojc6991.jpg
This isn't a mass shooting where the perp shot up a mall.

First thing I do when I see the lights is pull over, roll the window down and stick my hands out… I am white and do this!
Have your license and insurance card in your hand hanging out the window. Last time for me was over 20 years ago.

Have your license and insurance card in your hand hanging out the window. Last time for me was over 20 years ago.
My last time was in 2017 and I stuck my head out to the State Trooper and asked why I was pulled over and he was nice ( Black Trooper ) and he asked me what I was doing at the place I was at and I pointed at the person I was picking up and he laughed and said he didn’t realize who I was and told me I had a top light out on my truck and told me to fix it…

Went and fixed it the moment I left and it took me ten minutes but the moral of this is talk politely and do nothing to piss a cop off like shoot at them…

Actually it is their business to ask and I can be like you and deal with a Trooper that is hostile or just answer the question…

Those like you cause more harm than good with your attitude that every Cop or Trooper is your enemy…
The thug culture in Houston is becoming scary

Eight officers, so 60 rounds, that's about 7-8 bullets fired per cop. In a panicked situation, with the guy already shooting at them and in a ski mask, I can see how the officers panicked.

I find it funny how the city calls this heartbreaking.

The guy was wearing a ski mask, and had already shot at them. This was a bad guy. You know, like a criminal?

Authorities have not said how many shots were fired at DoorDash driver Jayland Walker, 25, but Akron Police Chief Steve Mylett on Sunday acknowledged the number could be more than 90, with the man suffering at least 60 bullet wounds...

So they missed at least 30 times maybe? That's quite a bit of shooting by some scared cops...

Forum List

Back