Real Aamericans showing the way

OP knows NOTHING about what is a "real American."

What he knows about America:

1656897379973.png

Lets here, we have literally actual oppression of the Liberal left, warning us about tiny tiny vague shadowy groups from the past that we aren't seeing and have no effect whatsoever. There's an oppressing weirdo telling me I have to beware....really?

It starts when you're always afraid, step outta line, the man comes and takes you away.

Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

View attachment 665764owing the way

LOL...Americans have been forced to wear masks for the last year or so ya stupid MFer!!!

England has a history of cozying up to fascism and supporting white supremacy ... just as much of one as America.

View attachment 665799

Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

owing the way
America is spelled with one "A". But I digress. Mistakes are made, and here we are, Brits lecturing us about stuff. Is racism even real?

Forum List

Back