Real Aamericans showing the way

Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

View attachment 665764owing the way

Celebrating the fact that 246 years ago today, my very intelligent, brave forefathers had the wherewithal to pen the Declaration of Independence and sever all ties with the likes of Tommy.

After which we proceeded to beat back the world's premiere military at the time.

Happy Independence Day, Americans! (That's not you, Tommy. Lest you forget)

Great to see Patriot Front members marching in Boston and wearing masks in public spaces. If only other so called Americans followed their example and respected their fellow citizens.

They look like a bunch of feds. Their timing is perfect for propaganda whores like you.

Don't they look like the same clods arrested a few days ago?

The feds must be trucking them around to excite you retards.

1656936171233.png

Celebrating the fact that 246 years ago today, my very intelligent, brave forefathers had the wherewithal to pen the Declaration of Independence and sever all ties with the likes of Tommy.

After which we proceeded to beat back the world's premiere military at the time.

Happy Independence Day, Americans! (That's not you, Tommy. Lest you forget)
After penning the declaration they went home to fuck their slaves.

Its a shame that these young patriots hve not received more support on here.. They are the future of America once that old fool is replaced by new intellectuals like Gym Jordan and MTG.

Well you see, in the US, we on the right don't believe in controlling the lives of other people. You want to wear a mask, fine, go wear your mask, I don't care. But don't shove your beliefs on me. In fact I prefer it. When I see somebody outside all alone walking down the street with a mask on, I think to myself, there is a Democrat voter.

• we declared our independence from the tyrannical shithole that was and still is England.
  • I wish I could express my love for your post four or five thousand more times.
  • I just want to slap them with this........
  • Well he is a eurofag so he starts out annoying before he opens his mouth and displays his raggedy ass teeth.
  • STFU commie Britt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, my avatar likes the Welshman's stuff on this venue.
He brings a fresh eye and a non-native's perspective to some issues that seem to rile up Amurricans.

Too, I find it amusing on how the Welshman's contributions seemingly bring out the most articulate, the most educated, most refined of this forum's MAGAhatters.

In that sense, Tommy T.'s post are sorta like a bird-dog flushing the birds. Or a rat-terrier flushing rats. So to speak. His work here often enough serves to showcase the flock's quality, character, and xenophobia. And notably, at it's most gracious and welcoming.

So, welcome to USMB, Welshman. And thank you for the useful service you offer us here. In a sense you are a clarifier. Not a bad thing. :thup:

Last edited:
Well you see, in the US, we on the right don't believe in controlling the lives of other people. You want to wear a mask, fine, go wear your mask, I don't care. But don't shove your beliefs on me. In fact I prefer it. When I see somebody outside all alone walking down the street with a mask on, I think to myself, there is a Democrat voter.
Well Ray, I am shocked that you can say that with a straight face. You live in a country that forces 10 year old incest victims to have a baby.
So much for "not controlling" other people.

But lets go back to the OP.
Some folk have stated that the Patriot Front are in danger of being confused with the KKK.
Surely not ?
1656945025324.png

Go and knock some nails in a wall Bob. You havent [sic] ever kicked anyones [sic] arse.

246 years ago, today, my ancestors told your ancestors to fuck off. We meant it then, and we still mean it now.

You have no say, no standing, no usable knowledge, concerning anything to do with my country, or my countrymen.

You're no American, but a piece of British shit. Nothing having anything to do with my country is any of your fucking business; and no American is under any obligation to give any heed to any demand that you might arrogantly try to make of us.

Forum List

Back