Read The Pre-Riot Transcript

Rather than listen to your side's version of events and ignore the other side's version of events, it would be a good idea to read Donald Trump's speech to the crowd prior to the riot for yourselves.

Here it is: Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev

Read ALL of it. The whole thing.

Then ask yourself if it is an incitement to riot. Ask yourselves honestly.

Ask yourself if this kind of speech should be banned or against the law.

I have heard much worse rhetoric on the radio and on TV. Much worse. Much worse.

All Trump's speech is is a long list of old grievances and new lies and new fraud. At no point does he tell the crowd to behave in a violent manner.

In fact, he plainly says, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Donald Trump's biggest failing on January 6 was in not immediately speaking out against the violence. He waited hours.

This is a guy who is obsessed with TV. He was watching live TV coverage of the event and couldn't be troubled to be pulled away to calm the crowd down.

If I were a member of Congress, I would support censure but not impeachment. This is a textbook rush to judgement.

Thank you, and God bless America.
Didn't notice the Congress making any effort to leave their bunkers to try to calm anyone down either. Did any of them speak to the people at any time that day? Maybe if someone had actually acknowledged the concerns that many had traveled across the country to air there would have been no violence from either side.
Why in the hell would congress critters leave their bunkers to calm people down, they were the ones being hunted?

Trump' s encouragement to come on Jan 6th, congress' s count of the votes was too late to do anything.... but he mislead his followers to believe something could happen that day, when people living in reality knew there never was a chance to change the State certified legally chosen, electors. The objections were simply for SHOW.

THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS!
Being hunted? Take a Midol it will help ease your hysterics.
HANG MIKE PENCE

HANG MIKE PENCE

HANG MIKE PENCE

Yea...that rabid MOB was chanting that...after they had beaten and killed cops
Enough with the drama. Enough with the Shakespearian tragedy. Two people were were killed in what might be considered murder. One from each side and they were killed by individuals; not "rabid" groups. All in all the affair was pretty tame as far as riots go.
Stop excusing an attempted coup...an insurrection...one that ended up costing numerous lives including a cop

This was in no was "tame"

Rather than listen to your side's version of events and ignore the other side's version of events, it would be a good idea to read Donald Trump's speech to the crowd prior to the riot for yourselves.

I have heard much worse rhetoric on the radio and on TV. Much worse. Much worse.

All Trump's speech is is a long list of old grievances and new lies and new fraud. At no point does he tell the crowd to behave in a violent manner.

In fact, he plainly says, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Donald Trump's biggest failing on January 6 was in not immediately speaking out against the violence. He waited hours.

This is a guy who is obsessed with TV. He was watching live TV coverage of the event and couldn't be troubled to be pulled away to calm the crowd down.

If I were a member of Congress, I would support censure but not impeachment. This is a textbook rush to judgement.

Didn't notice the Congress making any effort to leave their bunkers to try to calm anyone down either. Did any of them speak to the people at any time that day? Maybe if someone had actually acknowledged the concerns that many had traveled across the country to air there would have been no violence from either side.
Why in the hell would congress critters leave their bunkers to calm people down, they were the ones being hunted?

Trump' s encouragement to come on Jan 6th, congress' s count of the votes was too late to do anything.... but he mislead his followers to believe something could happen that day, when people living in reality knew there never was a chance to change the State certified legally chosen, electors. The objections were simply for SHOW.

HANG MIKE PENCE

HANG MIKE PENCE

HANG MIKE PENCE

Yea...that rabid MOB was chanting that...after they had beaten and killed cops
Enough with the drama. Enough with the Shakespearian tragedy. Two people were were killed in what might be considered murder. One from each side and they were killed by individuals; not "rabid" groups. All in all the affair was pretty tame as far as riots go.
Stop excusing an attempted coup...an insurrection...one that ended up costing numerous lives including a cop

This was in no was "tame"
According to you and your fellow leftists previously set standard this was a mostly peaceful protest.

They were hunting for Pelosi and Pence..... that hangman's noose they set up on the capitol balcony, wasn't for nothing! :eek:
You don't know that and there have been many nasty chants in many protests and as far as I know the courts have always ruled that they were matters of free speech.

The rioting began prior to Trump's speech. By the time he said what Demmiez said started the riots nobody in the riot zone was listening, they were either focused on hurting Republicans or were trying to get out of there.

Additionally, the Demmies who believe the truth is only one of many options sanctified by the Demmie leadership to "get Trump by any means possible".

Thanks for getting the cart before the horse.

All Trump's speech is is a long list of old grievances and new lies and new fraud
It's the cumulative impact of months of lies and conspiracy theories. This is all on tRump.
So what? You want to ban words outside of your groupthink?
....more like group-lies. Cause Demmies would never be caught thinking independently to avoid getting pointed out that they are acting like Trumpers.

All Trump's speech is is a long list of old grievances and new lies and new fraud
It's the cumulative impact of months of lies and conspiracy theories. This is all on tRump.
....more like group-lies. Cause Demmies would never be caught thinking independently to avoid getting pointed out that they are acting like Trumpers.
x0hkt.jpg

View attachment 455344
You "spik" broken Spanish to humiliate others? I have relatives who married lovely Latinos and Latinas. Their people are kind, tenderhearted folks and are resourceful, bright and faithful, and their children are popular in school. You need to have more respect for these generous American patriots and using them as weapons just doesn't fit their characteristic class.

View attachment 455344
You "spik" broken Spanish to humiliate others? I have relatives who married lovely Latinos and Latinas. Their people are kind, tenderhearted folks and are resourceful, bright and faithful, and their children are popular in school. You need to have more respect for these generous American patriots and using them as weapons just doesn't fit their characteristic class.
Wow.

I guess you really are that stupid.

Now I feel like I just kicked a puppy.

View attachment 455344
Wow.

I guess you really are that stupid.

Now I feel like I just kicked a puppy.

Nancey P and the rest of the democrats in congress know this. However, they are not going to let a crisis go to waste.
Well, five people died. A policeman was beat to death and several other police officers were hospitalized. They want someone held to account, and this is understandable.

But even if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, I would expect due process.

This is not due process.
[/QUOTE

You’re still doing the “a policeman was beat to death” thingy.

Just shows how dumb you are.

In a vacuum, no, the speech was not incitement.

When taken in context, four years of him "firing up the base", blurting out the most ridiculous and incendiary shit that came into his head? Four years of him posting "tweets" that were as provocative as possible? Four years of his enablers, sycophants and media turning his base into a bunch of quivering, paranoid, rage-filled zombies?

Yeah.

The final straw may not be big, but it's still the final straw. That was that speech. Charlie Manson didn't slaughter those people. The weak-willed cultists he controlled did.
Comparing Trump to Manson is out of order.

Manson directed his followers to kill. Trump did not.

I'm all for censure, but not impeachment.

I think we will rue this day.
The first impeachment was questionable and I thought it was a reach.

This one? Not even close. If a President isn't impeached for this, just get rid of that process.

There was no insurrection silly. Just like there was no Russian collusion or quid pro quo.

Forum List

Back