Just got a text from POTUS

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I am a donor and one of the 75 million voters the Democrats disenfranchised. I just received this text from PRESIDENT TRUMP:

Statement from the President:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."

He must have heard that his properties are going to be targeted

Untitled drawing - 2021-01-04T113515.549.png

I am a donor and one of the 75 million voters the Democrats disenfranchised. I just received this text from PRESIDENT TRUMP:

"In light of reports of more demonstrations, I urge that there must be NO violence, NO lawbreaking and NO vandalism of any kind.

That is not what I stand for, and it is not what America stands for. I call on ALL Americans to help ease tensions and calm tempers. Thank You."
74 million and you weren't disenfranchised, you just lost.

Do you suppose tRump knows they put his name on this?

It sounds like he is afraid he will be blamed further for what he sparked into action. He should probably call a white house press conference to address it specifically, in person, on camera, not as part of a trip and remarks to the press. He speak down and dirty to the traitors that would attack our government, admitting he was wrong, careless and foolish to set the chain of events in motion. People (even his wild eyed supporters) might listen.

He didnt come up with that. Stop being gullible.

Having a temper is not a bad thing--------even breaking laws isn't always a bad thing-------attacking innocent people and property is.

Tensions have to be high in order to take back our country----saying pretty please isn't working.

Use some common sense out there people------remember that the dems and establishments are looking to make all trump people look bad. I suggest attacking those small groups who have their faces covered who are breaking windows and attacking cops from behind and then quickly walking off------go after them, get their photos, their license plates and don't turn over the video to the FBI who will hide the truth.

Having a temper is not a bad thing--------even breaking laws isn't always a bad thing-------attacking innocent people and property is.

Tensions have to be high in order to take back our country----saying pretty please isn't working.

Use some common sense out there people------remember that the dems and establishments are looking to make all trump people look bad. I suggest attacking those small groups who have their faces covered who are breaking windows and attacking cops from behind and then quickly walking off------go after them, get their photos, their license plates and don't turn over the video to the FBI who will hide the truth.

Take back your country from who? The congress?

Use some common sense out there people------remember that the dems and establishments are looking to make all trump people look bad.
Remember what side you are on, people. Don't betray fellow conservatives. That's extremely important now.

Use some common sense out there people------remember that the dems and establishments are looking to make all trump people look bad.
Remember what side you are on, people. Don't betray fellow conservatives. That's extremely important now.
Dump betrayed Pence so they are just following suit.

When a nation or other entity undertakes war with the intent of winning there can be no rules. There can be no quarter. There can be no prisoners. What seems most lacking in this 21st Century is the intent to win.

When a nation or other entity undertakes war with the intent of winning there can be no rules. There can be no quarter. There can be no prisoners. What seems most lacking in this 21st Century is the intent to win.

Yes. We are becoming aware of just how much the right wants to overthrow our government.

Forum List

Back