Read The Pre-Riot Transcript

Nancey P and the rest of the democrats in congress know this. However, they are not going to let a crisis go to waste.
Well, five people died. A policeman was beat to death and several other police officers were hospitalized. They want someone held to account, and this is understandable.

But even if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, I would expect due process.

This is not due process.
They hate Trump and want to take him down, even though he will soon be out of office anyway. As far as people dying, only 2 people died due to violence. Three died due to medical complications that could of happened anywhere. They don't just want to hold someone accountable, they want to force the accountability 100% on Trump whether he is guilty of incitement or not.

There's a video in the link. miketx was too lazy to even look at the link.
It appears so.

my guess is the video is even more powerful

I think we are very close to democrats giving trump supporters what the czar and his family got after the marxists took over russia

and the first step is to suppress any fact that does not agree with the slanted lib narrative

Trump said in his speech he was going to walk to the Capitol with the crowd. But he didn't.

The outcome would probably have been very different if he had.
The riot/incident at the Capitol started while he was still giving his speech according to some published timelines of the events.

Nancey P and the rest of the democrats in congress know this. However, they are not going to let a crisis go to waste.
Well, five people died. A policeman was beat to death and several other police officers were hospitalized. They want someone held to account, and this is understandable.

But even if Trump shot someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, I would expect due process.

This is not due process.
They hate Trump and want to take him down, even though he will soon be out of office anyway. As far as people dying, only 2 people died due to violence. Three died due to medical complications that could of happened anywhere. They don't just want to hold someone accountable, they want to force the accountability 100% on Trump whether he is guilty if incitement or not.
Only 2? Interesting choice of words.

Nevertheless, those responsible for those murders should be imprisoned for life.

Those responsible for injuring the other officers should also be imprisoned for at least five years.

Blue. Lives. Matter.

Rather than listen to your side's version of events and ignore the other side's version of events, it would be a good idea to read Donald Trump's speech to the crowd prior to the riot for yourselves.

Here it is: Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev

Read ALL of it. The whole thing.

Then ask yourself if it is an incitement to riot. Ask yourselves honestly.

Ask yourself if this kind of speech should be banned or against the law.

I have heard much worse rhetoric on the radio and on TV. Much worse. Much worse.

All Trump's speech is is a long list of old grievances and new lies and new fraud. At no point does he tell the crowd to behave in a violent manner.

In fact, he plainly says, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Donald Trump's biggest failing on January 6 was in not immediately speaking out against the violence. He waited hours.

This is a guy who is obsessed with TV. He was watching live TV coverage of the event and couldn't be troubled to be pulled away to calm the crowd down.

If I were a member of Congress, I would support censure but not impeachment. This is a textbook rush to judgement.

Thank you, and God bless America.

It was about 1 hour when he begins to post condemnation.

Censure is the perfect slap in his face since the bruised egomaniac should have stopped after SCOTUS decision, on December 11...

In a vacuum, no, the speech was not incitement.

When taken in context, four years of him "firing up the base", blurting out the most ridiculous and incendiary shit that came into his head? Four years of him posting "tweets" that were as provocative as possible? Four years of his enablers, sycophants and media turning his base into a bunch of quivering, paranoid, rage-filled zombies?

Yeah.

The final straw may not be big, but it's still the final straw. That was that speech. Charlie Manson didn't slaughter those people. The weak-willed cultists he controlled did.

Again, read the transcript and ask yourself if this is rhetoric which we want to ban in America.

Seriously.

I value the First Amendment dearly.

Funny how you shit stains don't have video.
What is your complaint?

Its one hour and fifteen minutes

I can scan it much faster than I can listen to the whole thing in analog mode
My complaint is it's fake news. I don't believe or trust any of these sources to provide unedited data. No media source can be trusted and NONE of these shills here have an ounce on integrity.

When taken in context, four years of him "firing up the base", blurting out the most ridiculous and incendiary shit that came into his head? Four years of him posting "tweets" that were as provocative as possible? Four years of his enablers, sycophants and media turning his base into a bunch of quivering, paranoid, rage-filled zombies?

Yeah.

The final straw may not be big, but it's still the final straw. That was that speech. Charlie Manson didn't slaughter those people. The weak-willed cultists he controlled did.
Comparing Trump to Manson is out of order.

Manson directed his followers to kill. Trump did not.

I'm all for censure, but not impeachment.

I think we will rue this day.

Have we come to "rue the day" we impeached a guy for getting a blow job in Office?

If not, then we CERTAINLY WON'T come to "rue this day."

Again, read the transcript and ask yourself if this is rhetoric which we want to ban in America.

Seriously.

You obviously don't value it if you're questioning the banning of speech. Apparently, you don't realize that unpopular speech is precisely why the First Amendment exists. We don't need to protect what we all agree on.

Rather than listen to your side's version of events and ignore the other side's version of events, it would be a good idea to read Donald Trump's speech to the crowd prior to the riot for yourselves.

Here it is: Donald Trump Speech "Save America" Rally Transcript January 6 - Rev

Read ALL of it. The whole thing.

Then ask yourself if it is an incitement to riot. Ask yourselves honestly.

Ask yourself if this kind of speech should be banned or against the law.

I have heard much worse rhetoric on the radio and on TV. Much worse. Much worse.

All Trump's speech is is a long list of old grievances and new lies and new fraud. At no point does he tell the crowd to behave in a violent manner.

In fact, he plainly says, "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Donald Trump's biggest failing on January 6 was in not immediately speaking out against the violence. He waited hours.

This is a guy who is obsessed with TV. He was watching live TV coverage of the event and couldn't be troubled to be pulled away to calm the crowd down.

If I were a member of Congress, I would support censure but not impeachment. This is a textbook rush to judgement.

Thank you, and God bless America.
How we're they suppose to 'take their country back'?

How were they suppose to 'stop the steal'?

Do you think it was just one day's speach? AND NOT his tweets building up the 6th, or his rallies where he prepped his followers to turn against Pence? Thus, the noose and hundreds chanting HANG MIKE PENCE.....

Why did he tell his flock, this day was the turning day, for him to be President a second term,

And tell them the 6th was going to be WILD?

Do you really think Mr Internet CIC didn't know what his flock was planning and saying they were going to do?

I disagree with you.

Yeah.

The first impeachment was questionable and I thought it was a reach.

This one? Not even close. If a President isn't impeached for this, just get rid of that process.

Seriously.

You obviously don't value it if you're questioning the banning of speech. Apparently, you don't realize that unpopular speech is precisely why the First Amendment exists. We don't need to protect what we all agree on.
Read my posts again. You are seriously misunderstanding me.

Forum List

Back