Rational and logical observations why there can be NO god....

I'm going to go with the Jews on this one, bro. God created everything from nothing.

Dear ding,

Your addled head is filled with religious flotsam,

There is no such thing as 'the Jews" who believe that God created everything from nothing.

And haven't you accused me of being a sod Jew, bro? lol....

Have you never read genesis? God saw the abject misery, confusion, and suffering in this world and took pity on the inhabitants of the earth and gave them codified instruction to improve the quality of life for all people. The law is the light that was spoken into existence.

How does that agree with any scientific theory?

The truth is that Genesis is not about the creation of the universe,the solar system, the earth, plants, animals, or human beings who were all already living on this planet which was and still is without shape or form and void and darkness covers the face of the deep.

You are a very stupid man.

Sincerely,

Just another sod Jew.

Last edited:
From a rapid expansion of a region that definitely existed and was not nothing. I.E., the Big Bang.
Do you have a peer reviewed paper on that?

Because I do.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1404.1207.pdf

Spontaneous creation of the universe from nothing Dongshan He,1, 2 Dongfeng Gao, 1 and Qing-yu Cai1, ∗ 1State Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonances and Atomic and Molecular Physics, Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan 430071, China 2Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China

An interesting idea is that the universe could be spontaneously created from nothing, but no rigorous proof has been given. In this paper, we present such a proof based on the analytic solutions of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation (WDWE). Explicit solutions of the WDWE for the special operator ordering factor p = −2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears. With the de Broglie-Bohm quantum trajectory theory, we show explicitly that it is the quantum potential that plays the role of the cosmological constant and provides the power for the exponential expansion of the true vacuum bubble. So it is clear that the birth of the early universe completely depends on the quantum nature of the theory.

There is no such thing as 'the Jews" who believe that God created everything from nothing.

Have you never read genesis? The world was already in existence before God said 'let there be light.'

The truth is that Genesis is not about the creation of the universe,the solar system, the earth, plants, animals, or human beings who were all already living on this planet which was and still is without shape or form and void and darkness covers the face of the deep.

Sincerely,

Just another sod Jew.
Maimonides says otherwise.

The Mosaic view states that the entire universe "was brought into existence by God after having been purely and absolutely nonexistent."4

At Guide 2.13, Maimonides states that the Mosaic position consists of two beliefs: "that there is nothing eternal in any way at all existing simultaneously with God…[and] the bringing into existence of a being out of nonexistence is for the deity not an impossibility." Therefore, the Mosaic position puts forth a view of creation that is both ex nihilo and de novo.

Dear ding,

Your addled head is filled with religious flotsam,

Have you never read genesis? The world was already in existence before God said 'let there be light.'

Sincerely,

Just another sod Jew.
2 Maccabees 7:28

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed.

Do you have a peer reviewed paper on that?

Because I do.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1404.1207.pdf

Spontaneous creation of the universe from nothing Dongshan He,1, 2 Dongfeng Gao, 1 and Qing-yu Cai1, ∗ 1State Key Laboratory of Magnetic Resonances and Atomic and Molecular Physics, Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan 430071, China 2Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China

An interesting idea is that the universe could be spontaneously created from nothing, but no rigorous proof has been given. In this paper, we present such a proof based on the analytic solutions of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation (WDWE). Explicit solutions of the WDWE for the special operator ordering factor p = −2 (or 4) show that, once a small true vacuum bubble is created by quantum fluctuations of the metastable false vacuum, it can expand exponentially no matter whether the bubble is closed, flat or open. The exponential expansion will end when the bubble becomes large and thus the early universe appears. With the de Broglie-Bohm quantum trajectory theory, we show explicitly that it is the quantum potential that plays the role of the cosmological constant and provides the power for the exponential expansion of the true vacuum bubble. So it is clear that the birth of the early universe completely depends on the quantum nature of the theory.
Creatio ex nihilo, in contrast to ex nihilo nihil fit, is the idea that matter is not eternal but was created by God at the initial cosmic moment.[13] In the second century a new cosmogony arose, articulated by Plotinus, that the world was an emanation from God and thus part of God. This view of creation was repugnant to Christian church fathers as well as to Arabic and Hebrew philosophers, and they forcefully argued for the otherness of God and his creation and that God created all things from nothing by the word of God.[14] The first articulation of the notion of creation ex nihilo is found in the 2nd century writing To Autocylus (2.10) authored by Theophilus of Antioch.[15] By the beginning of the 3rd century the tension was resolved and creation ex nihilo had become a fundamental tenet of Christian theology.[16] Theophilus of Antioch is the first post New Testament author to unambiguously argue for an ontological ex nihilo creation from nothing, contrasting it to the views of Plato and Lucretius who asserted clearly that matter was preexistent.[17]

Maimonides says otherwise.

The Mosaic view states that the entire universe "was brought into existence by God after having been purely and absolutely nonexistent."4

At Guide 2.13, Maimonides states that the Mosaic position consists of two beliefs: "that there is nothing eternal in any way at all existing simultaneously with God…[and] the bringing into existence of a being out of nonexistence is for the deity not an impossibility." Therefore, the Mosaic position puts forth a view of creation that is both ex nihilo and de novo.

Maimonides also clearly stated that he was missing something, that some truths eluded him as brilliant as he was.

The creation of heaven and earth has nothing to do with the material universe. Thats one thing.

Kosher law is another, but that has nothing whatever to do with the fact that genesis clearly states that the world was already in existence before God said, let there be light.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

No big bang, no something from nothing, no scientific theory that supports your delusions.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Maimonides also clearly stated that he was missing something, that some truths eluded him as brilliant as he was.

The creation of heaven and earth has nothing to do with the material universe. Thats one thing.

Kosher law is another, but that has nothing whatever to do with the fact that genesis clearly states that the world was already in existence before God said, let there be light.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

No big bang, no something from nothing, no scientific theory that supports your delusions.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
You are arguing against 3000 years of history, bro. Your beliefs are closer to evangelicals.

“Without addressing who or what caused it, the mechanics of the creation process in the Big Bang match the Genesis story perfectly. If I had to make up a theory to match the first passages in Genesis, the Big Bang theory would be it,” said Aviezer.

You are arguing against 3000 years of history, bro.

So what.

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth with the same light that was spoken into existence 6000 years ago.

Apparently you will never master it.

You do have my condolences.

So what.

I am creating a new heaven and a new earth with the same light that was spoken into existence 6000 years ago.

1631660491960.png

The culmination of a physicist's thirty-five-year journey from MIT to Jerusalem, Genesis and the Big Bang presents a compelling argument that the events of the billions of years that cosmologists say followed the Big Bang and those of the first six days described in Genesis are, in fact, one and the same—identical realities described in vastly different terms. In engaging, accessible language, Dr. Schroeder reconciles the observable facts of science with the very essence of Western religion: the biblical account of Creation.

So what.

Spontaneous creation of the universe from nothing

Moses: the world was created de novo and entirely ex nihilo.

I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

So what.

So you believe the earth is 6,000 years old?

So you believe the earth is 6,000 years old?

:auiqs.jpg: No.

The earth is billions of years old which has nothing whatever to do with the story of Genesis, the creation of heaven and earth consequent to the law, divine instruction, being spoken into existence and given as a light to the nations by living beings from a sphere of benevolent higher intelligences to improve the quality of life for all people living in this world that was for billions of years without shape or form and void, (lawless), and where darkness, (confusion, superstition), covered the face of the deep, (the unknown).

The firmament, basis, of heaven is the light of the law which stretches out from horizon to horizon way above your addled head like a crystal clear vault.

Either you stand on the law and conform to the instruction given by God and receive its blessing, eternal life, or you don't and will remain for the rest of your days under a curse, the death, and then when your body dies you will find only destruction no matter how many matzos you worship and eat, how much you celebrate the death of Jesus, pray for mercy, confess your sins, or beg for forgiveness.

If I had not come and openly revealed this truth to so called believers and unbelievers alike no one would be guilty of sin but now there is no longer any excuse for you or anyone to continue to sin and now must make good or evil, life or death, a deliberate irrevocable choice....

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg: No.

The earth is billions of years old which has nothing whatever to do with the story of Genesis, the creation of heaven and earth consequent to the law, divine instruction, being spoken into existence and given as a light to the nations by living beings from a sphere of benevolent higher intelligences to improve the quality of life for all people living in this world that was for billions of years without shape or form and void, (lawless), and where darkness, (confusion, superstition), covered the face of the deep, (the unknown).

The firmament, basis, of heaven is the light of the law which stretches out from horizon to horizon way above your addled head like a crystal clear vault.

Either you stand on the law and conform to the instruction given by God and receive its blessing, eternal life, or you don't and will remain for the rest of your days under a curse, the death, and then when your body dies you will find only destruction no matter how many matzos you worship and eat, how much you celebrate the death of Jesus, pray for mercy, confess your sins, or beg for forgiveness.

If I had not come and openly revealed this truth to so called believers and unbelievers alike no one would be guilty of sin but now there is no longer any excuse for you or anyone to continue to sin and now must make good or evil, life or death, a deliberate irrevocable choice....
So you believe the universe existed before the earth and God had nothing to do with the creation of the universe - that we know was created from nothing - but there was no earth? And so God then created the earth?

And that doesn't sound dumb to you?

Isaiah 40:26

Lift up your eyes on high
And see who has created these stars,
The One who leads forth their host by number,
He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power,
Not one of them is missing.

So you believe the universe existed before the earth and God had nothing to do with the creation of the universe - that we know was created from nothing - but there was no earth? And so God then created the earth?

And that doesn't sound dumb to you?

Ahem... Yes, you sound dumb.

If you weren't such an asshole I would feel sorry for you.

And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

~ Daniel 12:3

The stars that God created?

In scripture certain people are the stars that God created, people who instructed others in the true path of righteousness.

Do you really think that Isaiah is talking about anything else???

You posted this.

And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky above; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. ~ Daniel 12:3

When Jesus said," I am the light of the world" and "I have not come to bring peace but division."

Was Jesus claiming to be the sun or a star in the night sky?

Take your time....

Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; Genesis 1:14

Last edited:

Forum List

Back