Rat On Display At CPAC

Yep, what an ODD BUNCH trying to bring light to the heinous actions of an out of control DOJ violating people's constitutional right to DUE PROCESS OF LAW, instead, interred indefinitely in some slime cell without so much as a court date for daring to be in or around the Capitol the day of the protest at worst committing a minor misdemeanor normally punishable by a small fine.

I think we should lock Nancy and Joe in a cell for a year with poor food, no healthcare, no visitation and no charges for allowing this inexcusable banana republic abuse of the law then add another 5 years for abandoning enforcement of our border then add another 30 for the thousands killed by the fentanyl brought in to see how you like it.
Here is a report on the DC jail from over two years ago discussing the deplorable conditions of the DC jail and the treatment of the regular inmates.

Only 30 minutes a day out of their cells.

Where the fuck were your crocodile tears then?

Yep, what an ODD BUNCH trying to bring light to the heinous actions of an out of control DOJ violating people's constitutional right to DUE PROCESS OF LAW, instead, interred indefinitely in some slime cell without so much as a court date for daring to be in or around the Capitol the day of the protest at worst committing a minor misdemeanor normally punishable by a small fine.

I think we should lock Nancy and Joe in a cell for a year with poor food, no healthcare, no visitation and no charges for allowing this inexcusable banana republic abuse of the law then add another 5 years for abandoning enforcement of our border then add another 30 for the thousands killed by the fentanyl brought in to see how you like it.
Here's another news report about the nightmare conditions in the DC jail from when Trump was president and MTG was in Congress.

One of the inmates was coughing up blood and was denied medical treatment.

The inmates are not allowed visits, and are only allowed 10 minutes on the phone even with their lawyers.

Here is the ACLU's lawsuit demanding regular health inspections of the DC jail: Public Defender Service, ACLU-DC Challenge D.C. Jail’s Failure to Protect Incarcerated Individuals From COVID-19 Pandemic

Where was MTG's outrage then!?!

You tards are being led around by the nose by a poser putting on theater just for you.

None of these allegations of neglect came as a surprise to local Washington officials, many of whom have complained about conditions at the jail for years. Still, at a public hearing this week, some expressed frustration that, despite longstanding problems at the jail, it took the arrival of a small group of out-of-town — and largely white — defendants to finally get anyone to care.

“Recent reports about squalid conditions in the district jails are unfortunately not new,” Karl A. Racine, Washington’s attorney general, said at the hearing. Mr. Racine went on to say that “concerns about conditions at the jail received little attention until they were raised by mostly white defendants accused of perpetrating the Jan. 6 insurrection.”

Problems at D.C. Jail Were Ignored Until Jan. 6 Defendants Came Along

The OP is a grape koolaid junkie who wouldn't recognize reality if it was a pitbull biting them in the ass.
You are crying because I posted on your hypocrisy and now you cry to your butt buddies.

What a loser.

CPAC is one screwy deal. They have a Jan. 6 character in a cage crying.

"The booth consists of an unidentified man wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit and a MAGA hat sitting in a mock jail cell and crying, and passersby are offered headphones that play testimony from suspects arrested for various offenses during the Jan. 6 insurrection"

Those Republicans (?) sure are an odd bunch.

Actually, that wasn't even the most screwy thing that happened in the CPAC meeting. They gave a warm welcome to the Hungarian dictator, Orban.

The guy gave such a racist, Nazi speech that one of his own top aides resigned over his comments, saying his speech sounded as if it were given by a “Nazi.”!!!

But for today's right-wing nuts? They lapped it up. Proving once again, that the Republicans are morphing towards Nazisim.

Actually, that wasn't even the most screwy thing that happened in the CPAC meeting. They gave a warm welcome to the Hungarian dictator, Orban.

The guy gave such a racist, Nazi speech that one of his own top aides resigned over his comments, saying his speech sounded as if it were given by a “Nazi.”!!!

But for today's right-wing nuts? They lapped it up. Proving once again, that the Republicans are morphing towards Nazisim.
Yeah, she specifically compared Viktator Orban's comments about race mixing to Goebbels.

No wonder Trump couldn't wait to shake his hand this week, and CPAC made him their keynote speaker.

trump-orban-2.jpg

Be sure to ask for the Dictator Discount at any of my hotels.

Yeah, she specifically compared Viktator Orban's comments about race mixing to Goebbels.

No wonder Trump couldn't wait to shake his hand this week, and CPAC made him their keynote speaker.

trump-orban-2.jpg
At this rate, the nitwits are going to start greeting their dear leader with a resounding Heil!!!

Speaking of race mixing, Viktator looks a little dark-skinned to me. Some Moorish blood maybe?

Considering Hungary was part of the Ottoman Empire, I'd say bloody well likely.

viktor-orban.jpg

I wonder if Van Jones is attending this year...

"Progressive activist Van Jones stunned the audience at CPAC Thursday when he admitted that the "conservative movement" had accomplished more than the left did on a policy matter very near and dear to his beliefs."

We agree on little, but I like that guy.

They brought in Viktor Orbán instead

Rawstory?

Any idea what the real story is?

Bud

I'm not the one using rawstory a link.

If they do they will see what a low IQ and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news fool that you are.

In the OP you claimed that the guy was crying. The video does not show him crying.

You're an LWNJ moronic moonbat.

The OP is a grape koolaid junkie who wouldn't recognize reality if it was a pitbull biting them in the ass.

Well, if you guys don't want to believe Raw Story, there are several other news outlets who have also reported on this.........

Speaking of race mixing, Viktator looks a little dark-skinned to me. Some Moorish blood maybe?

Considering Hungary was part of the Ottoman Empire, I'd say bloody well likely.

viktor-orban.jpg

That explains the brown smudges on the face of Boss Hogg Trump & his buddies Tucker & Sean.

mdl21cvyyqf91.jpg

do you not have enough white privilege?

Not really.

You are an uneducated dolt that only know waht he is fed by his party.
Ahh...that is so sweet.

It warms my heart to know that calling you out as the fake you are has gotten so far under your skin that you felt the need to lash out like that.

Thank you so much...that makes my day.

Ahh...that is so sweet.

It warms my heart to know that calling you out as the fake you are has gotten so far under your skin that you felt the need to lash out like that.

Thank you so much...that makes my day.

Simply stating the facts, but I am glad they made you day.

They will have to be the first we Aryans put against the wall.
Wouldn't bother me one bit. Trump is such a deranged vile lowlife he slams the same criminal justice & court system & our Constitution that is keeping his ass off a wall & out of jail. At least so far.

Forum List

Back