What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government? Cuba is as close as you can get to pure Communism in the real world. Hungary is an authoritarian, close to a dictatorship, with goals of purity of races. Orban said, "we do not want to become peoples of mixed race." Who does that sound like?
We do not want Communism for obvious reasons but the far right is embracing Orban and his Hungarian government. This is a threat to democratic union. It has to be stopped.

What is worse, Cuba's government or Hungary's government? Cuba is as close as you can get to pure Communism in the real world. Hungary is an authoritarian, close to a dictatorship, with goals of purity of races. Orban said, "we do not want to become peoples of mixed race." Who does that sound like?
We do not want Communism for obvious reasons but the far right is embracing Orban and his Hungarian government. This is a threat to democratic union. It has to be stopped.

So a communist dictatorship with zero human constitutional right does not have to be stopped but Hungary does? LOL. Stick a red hot poker up your ass.

Well neither place is on my bucket list, so I will let them play the cards they are dealt.

Only an idiot wouldn't know the answer to that question.

Cuba.

Whats wrong with Hungary except that they dont embrace the brown replacement agenda?

Hungary is not the problem of Hungary. The problem of Hungary is Orban. And as well the governments of Poland and Hungary have the problem that they are members of the EU but do not like to accept the independence of judges.

And what is going on in Cuba I have absolutelly not any concrete idea about. They have nice old cars there I heard. And the terrible concentration camp Guantanamo is in Cuba, isn't it? But that's a serios problem of the USA.

Last edited:
Hungary is not the problem of Hungary. The problem of Hungary is Orban. And as well the governments of Poland and Hungary have the problem that they are members of the EU but do not like to accept the independence of judges.

And what is going on in Cuba I have absolutelly not any concrete idea about. They have nice old cars there I heard. And the terrible concentration camp Guantanamo is in Cuba, isn't it? But that's a serios problem of the USA.
To my knowledge the government in Hungary is popularly elected

Judges are not

Why do so many people criticize Mr. O (and implicitly the Hungarian people)?

Yes, I know next to nothing about Hungary.

But I hear tell that Mr. O. is just saying something like: "If countries like the United States, England, France, Sweden, etc., want to embrace multiculturalism, that's fine with us. But we Hungarians feel that a homogeneous society is more congenial. In other words, we prefer to be the Japan of Europe. Please let us live in peace."

As long as you live well, you mean nothing.

Forum List

Back