34 J6 Prisoners in DC, Some on Misdemeanor Charges, Pen Letter Asking to Go to Gitmo to Escape Beatings, Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and gentlemen, the future of USMB...

Fuck off cumbucket.

...you pig fucker...Pussy.

...it's about white boy pussies...

Bring it bitch.

Bring it Boomer.

And this fine representative has been deemed competent, responsible and perfectly suitable to moderate your content. Heck of a thing, ain't it?

You know who you have to thank for it. What a train wreck...

Last edited:
Does this country have a conscience anymore? This is PRE-TRIAL. Not convicted.

"Thirty-four US political prisoners of the Biden regime penned a very sad letter this week requesting a transfer to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba facility where they would receive meals, sunlight, freedom of religion, exercise, entertainment, and be treated like human beings.

These thirty-four January 6 political prisoners have been held for over a year and a half without trial for misdemeanors and trumped-up felony charges."

Ryan Samsel
View attachment 704708

• Begging for Help / Water / Medical Aid / Mercy through a 4 inch by 10 inch window of cold metal doors
  • No Visitations
  • No Religious Services
  • No Attorney Access
  • Mail delayed 3-4 months prior to delivery
  • Laundry returning with brown stains, pubic hair, and or reeking of ripe urine
  • Worms found in salad of “Meals”
  • Inadequate calorie count of “Meals”
  • Complete lack of nourishment in “Meals”
  • Loss of Head Hair due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Loss of EyeSight due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Suffering from Scurvy due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Blatant extortion via commissary in order to maintain health and or body weight
  • Rust in the Water
  • Rust in jagged metal desks in Cells
  • Rust on metal cages near face on small windows of Cells
  • Black Mold on walls of Cells
  • Black Mold on floors of Cells
  • Black Mold in vents of Cells
  • Broken Sinks in Cells
  • Broken toilets that either wont flush or repeatedly explode in Cells
  • Cockroaches in Cell / Cell Block
  • Mice in Cell / Cell Block
  • Black Mold on floors and walls of showers in Cell Block
  • Black Sewer Flies in the Shower
  • Denial of basic cleaning equipment to sanitize Living Space
  • Denial of personal grooming allowed, forced to use Nair on head and face that leaves chemical burns on skin
  • Stuck in Cells for 9 days without shower
  • Improper Medical Care
  • Medical Care arriving months later, or none at all!
  • Lead Paint inside Cell / Cell Block
  • No Access to Discovery
  • No Legal Support such as laptops, printers, copiers
  • Denial of Legal Mentors
  • Vaccine Requirements for Visitations
  • Vaccine Requirements for Visitors
  • Vaccine Requirements for Haircuts
  • Vaccine Requirements for Religious Services
  • Vaccine Requirements for speaking with Lawyers in person
  • R.T. Propaganda on Tablets
  • Re-Education Propaganda on Tablets
  • Lack of Legal Documentation on Tablets
  • Racially Biased information on Tablets
  • Removal of Internet Access / Booster for Educational Tablets
  • Solitary Confinement for 25 ½ hours or more at a time
  • Outdoor Rec denied arbitrarily
  • Entry to Congressmen & Women who came to check on us Denied
  • Repeatedly Mocked and or Insulted for our skin color or “Religious” documentation
  • Compared to “Beasts”, “Dogs” and “Hogs” by “The Final Call” Magazine
  • Politically mocked by staff with Democrat, Black Lives Matter, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden related attire
  • Sent to “The Hole” if we express any political views whatsoever
  • Racially Profiled by Guards
  • Sleeping on the job by Guards
  • Denial of hot water by Guards
  • Prevented from attending court dates by Guards
  • Homosexual and or Verbal Assaults by Guards
  • Maced by Guards
  • Physically Harassed by Guards
  • Assaulted by Guards
  • Cell Invasions in the middle of the night by Guards
  • Grievous Beatings by Guards
  • Threatened with and or Nearly Stabbed with “12 Inch Knives”
  • Trials Postponed for at least 6 Months or almost a Year
  • Bond / Bail continually Denied
  • Removal of Internet Access of Clear Tablets
  • Removal of Access to Attorney
  • Removal of Access to Law Library
  • Removal of Access to Worship Services
  • Removal of Access to Grievance Forms on Tablets

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them
But the Lord laughs at them, for He knows their day is coming

--Psalm 37:12

Soon, Lord.

Oh, wait. I know where you got that kind of specific encouragement...

...it's about white boy pussies whining...

Ain't he just humorous? Just a really funny guy. A fine steward to the rather clear vision of USMB leadership indeed!

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, the future of USMB...

And this fine representative has been deemed competent, responsible and perfectly suitable to moderate your content. Heck of a thing, ain't it?

You know who you have to thank for it. What a train wreck...

It's okay. I have a thick skin. I can dish it out and take it too. I:d be formidable foe should any dimwitted leftard choose to make me one.

It's okay. I have a thick skin. I can dish it out and take it too. I:d be formidable foe should any dimwitted leftard choose to make me one.
Your keyboard skills are quite impressive. Your content is goofy, but you spell some of the words right.

Does this country have a conscience anymore? This is PRE-TRIAL. Not convicted.

"Thirty-four US political prisoners of the Biden regime penned a very sad letter this week requesting a transfer to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba facility where they would receive meals, sunlight, freedom of religion, exercise, entertainment, and be treated like human beings.

These thirty-four January 6 political prisoners have been held for over a year and a half without trial for misdemeanors and trumped-up felony charges."

Ryan Samsel
View attachment 704708

• Begging for Help / Water / Medical Aid / Mercy through a 4 inch by 10 inch window of cold metal doors
  • No Visitations
  • No Religious Services
  • No Attorney Access
  • Mail delayed 3-4 months prior to delivery
  • Laundry returning with brown stains, pubic hair, and or reeking of ripe urine
  • Worms found in salad of “Meals”
  • Inadequate calorie count of “Meals”
  • Complete lack of nourishment in “Meals”
  • Loss of Head Hair due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Loss of EyeSight due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Suffering from Scurvy due to malnourishment of “Meals”
  • Blatant extortion via commissary in order to maintain health and or body weight
  • Rust in the Water
  • Rust in jagged metal desks in Cells
  • Rust on metal cages near face on small windows of Cells
  • Black Mold on walls of Cells
  • Black Mold on floors of Cells
  • Black Mold in vents of Cells
  • Broken Sinks in Cells
  • Broken toilets that either wont flush or repeatedly explode in Cells
  • Cockroaches in Cell / Cell Block
  • Mice in Cell / Cell Block
  • Black Mold on floors and walls of showers in Cell Block
  • Black Sewer Flies in the Shower
  • Denial of basic cleaning equipment to sanitize Living Space
  • Denial of personal grooming allowed, forced to use Nair on head and face that leaves chemical burns on skin
  • Stuck in Cells for 9 days without shower
  • Improper Medical Care
  • Medical Care arriving months later, or none at all!
  • Lead Paint inside Cell / Cell Block
  • No Access to Discovery
  • No Legal Support such as laptops, printers, copiers
  • Denial of Legal Mentors
  • Vaccine Requirements for Visitations
  • Vaccine Requirements for Visitors
  • Vaccine Requirements for Haircuts
  • Vaccine Requirements for Religious Services
  • Vaccine Requirements for speaking with Lawyers in person
  • R.T. Propaganda on Tablets
  • Re-Education Propaganda on Tablets
  • Lack of Legal Documentation on Tablets
  • Racially Biased information on Tablets
  • Removal of Internet Access / Booster for Educational Tablets
  • Solitary Confinement for 25 ½ hours or more at a time
  • Outdoor Rec denied arbitrarily
  • Entry to Congressmen & Women who came to check on us Denied
  • Repeatedly Mocked and or Insulted for our skin color or “Religious” documentation
  • Compared to “Beasts”, “Dogs” and “Hogs” by “The Final Call” Magazine
  • Politically mocked by staff with Democrat, Black Lives Matter, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden related attire
  • Sent to “The Hole” if we express any political views whatsoever
  • Racially Profiled by Guards
  • Sleeping on the job by Guards
  • Denial of hot water by Guards
  • Prevented from attending court dates by Guards
  • Homosexual and or Verbal Assaults by Guards
  • Maced by Guards
  • Physically Harassed by Guards
  • Assaulted by Guards
  • Cell Invasions in the middle of the night by Guards
  • Grievous Beatings by Guards
  • Threatened with and or Nearly Stabbed with “12 Inch Knives”
  • Trials Postponed for at least 6 Months or almost a Year
  • Bond / Bail continually Denied
  • Removal of Internet Access of Clear Tablets
  • Removal of Access to Attorney
  • Removal of Access to Law Library
  • Removal of Access to Worship Services
  • Removal of Access to Grievance Forms on Tablets

What gets me about this, is that when prisoners complain about conditions. In my view often with reasons quite a lot better than " rust on a jail cell window" or most other points in this litany. Republicans skewer any Democrat who even suggests that treating people even convicts that way is not right as " soft on crime". Now however for these people and ONLY these people, having "racially biased information on tablets" is an egregious violations to their rights as prisoners.

They are in prison for participation in breaking into the Capitol building hurting over 140 LEO officers in the process. If they expected to be put up in the Hilton for their trouble they were mistaken.

If you want to argue that a lot of prisons in the US are inhumane you will not get an argument from me. This however is performance art. Because none of you gives a rats ass unless you agree with the political affiliations of those being imprisoned.

What gets me about this, is that when prisoners complain about conditions. In my view often with reasons quite a lot better than " rust on a jail cell window" or most other points in this litany. Republicans skewer any Democrat who even suggests that treating people even convicts that way is not right as " soft on crime". Now however for these people and ONLY these people, having "racially biased information on tablets" is an egregious violations to their rights as prisoners.

They are in prison for participation in breaking into the Capitol building hurting over 140 LEO officers in the process. If they expected to be put up in the Hilton for their trouble they were mistaken.

If you want to argue that a lot of prisons in the US are inhumane you will not get an argument from me. This however is performance art. Because none of you gives a rats ass unless you agree with the political affiliations of those being imprisoned.

The gulag is a violation of the Constitution and an affront to justice, not to mention a mockery of the equal application of the law

I’m not sure what you think you proved there. It sounded like you were claiming something the guards did.

And yes I have heard all sorts of stories about excrement, urine, and semen etc being thrown at guards. Are you saying that this is why the Jan 6 assholes are getting beat downs?

Good. They’d deserve it

And as always the lefty plays dumb to avoid dealing with the point. That you play such games is you admitting that you are wrong.

The gulag is a violation of the Constitution and an affront to justice, not to mention a mockery of the equal application of the law
Go right ahead and point to anything in their list of grievances that points to an unequal application of the law.

Do the rest of the people in that Washington jail get access to clean showers? Or a jail cell that doesn't contain rusty objects? Or are the guards nicer to them? Etc. Etc. What you have is a list that contains stuff that if any but them would list it as a complaint you would undoubtedly mock them. Honestly, " the guards are mean because they wear shirts that endorses my political enemies?"

That sounds like a Karen. In fact go in any Walmart. People wear shirts obviously designed to get a rise out of other people all the time. Pretty sure you would find it objectionable if I would protest.

Where is the evidence that these practices are happening???

How can there be evidence when everyone with access is actively NOT looking?

Why aren't the rest of the prisoners in this facility complaining about similar conditions????

1. Is anyone listening?

2. possibly becuase their conditions are not as bad.

That shows two important things:

1. You are one stupid, gullible snowflake if you believe this shit; and

Look at the hate we see in this very page for these people. It is highly plausible that people hated so much, are treated badly. Your talk otherwise is at best willful blindness and more likely active support of oppression.

2. You will believe anything that Republicans tell you about the denial of THEIR rights, while completely ignoring the rights of everyone else who has been unfairly incarcerated for petty drug crimes, or other misdemeanors, while braying like fool over the rights of the insurrectionists, who just so happen to be white.

Considering the hate we see from people like you, and the every increasing abuse of power from people like you, I am still not just accepting every accusation at face value. But, I would like to see some independant information on these people. THey seem to have fallen into a dark hole.

Also, your assumption that I don't care about the conditions of people FAIRLY incarcerated for smaller crimes, is just you being a fool.

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have their Jan 6th committee and gulag all the while ignoring the May 29th attack on the Whitehouse.
The blatant hypocrisy is disgusting and PATHETIC!
:rolleyes:

Go right ahead and point to anything in their list of grievances that points to an unequal application of the law.

Whoosh. Another leftard rocket scientist. (
Do the rest of the people in that Washington jail get access to clean showers? Or a jail cell that doesn't contain rusty objects? Or are the guards nicer to them? Etc. Etc. What you have is a list that contains stuff that if any but them would list it as a complaint you would undoubtedly mock them. Honestly, " the guards are mean because they wear shirts that endorses my political enemies?"

Surely you're being deliberately stupid

That sounds like a Karen. In fact go in any Walmart. People wear shirts obviously designed to get a rise out of other people all the time. Pretty sure you would find it objectionable if I would protest.

These people are political prisoners

Whoosh. Another leftard rocket scientist. (

Surely you're being deliberately stupid

These people are political prisoners
You don't know what the term political prisoner actual means. These people are convicts you ridiculous fucktard. 😄

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have their Jan 6th committee and gulag all the while ignoring the May 29th attack on the Whitehouse.
The blatant hypocrisy is disgusting and PATHETIC!
:rolleyes:

Why aren't every one of those AntiFa fucktards in Seattle in the gulag?

Undergoing the same treatment for the same length of time?

No, the feds admited the time delay was a mistake. There is a difference. There was never any question of if he was going to be charged.

....​

Time delay? THey admitted taht they violated the law. THey asked for their own case to be thrown out, because they had screwed it up so bad.

"Probably"???? So you just pulled that notion out of your fucking ass. Gotta support that fake narrative to the hilt. So far you've suggested, on no evidence, that the prisoners were being subjected to specific forms of torture - things not claimed by the prisoners, were happening.

I don't support the violations of anybody's rights, least of all the police officers these clowns assaulted and injured. But I truly don't have a lot of sympathy for ANYONE who is dumb enough to go to war over lies Donald Trump tells them.

You asked a question of which I have no access to the information on. What kind of answer did you expect?

As to evidence, we have one example where the Feds admitted that htey violated the rights of one defendant to the point of violating the law and they requested that their own case be thrown out.

So, your claim of no evidence, is completely false.

Also, that hate from people like you and the pattern of abuse of power from people like you, in positions of authority and federal LE, lends credibility to these accusations.

That's about as vague as you could get.

Who specifically are you referring to?

Gee, it's interesting you should ask that.

The name of every one of the J6 protesters had been bandied about in print and on TV for months.

But has the MSM given us the names of the Seattle insurrectionists?

Don't tell me they don't even care enough to do the research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back