Rat On Display At CPAC

Yeah, you'd think, but they ain't. People who insulate themselves in their own little world by surrounding themselves with others in the echo chamber and who are too afraid to find out about others rarely feel embarrassment, as they think they are always right (even when they're not), which is why they say that everyone else is wrong. Modern day "Karens" are a really good example of that.
Scary isn’t it?

Weird. But honestly, I've seen weirder shit come out of liberal protests.
iu

Might be a bit off topic, but some others have been talking about strange things they saw from the left................

I thought one of the strangest things I ever saw from the right was when Trump was motorboating Rudy Giuliani who was dressed in drag. You righties like to yell about trannies and gays, how about when one of your prominent members motorboats another prominent member who is dressed in drag?

You holler about how bad drag queens are, but I guess it's okay when it's Donald and Rudy, ain't it?

CPAC is one screwy deal. They have a Jan. 6 character in a cage crying.

"The booth consists of an unidentified man wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit and a MAGA hat sitting in a mock jail cell and crying, and passersby are offered headphones that play testimony from suspects arrested for various offenses during the Jan. 6 insurrection"

Those Republicans (?) sure are an odd bunch.

And they invited this autocrat/Nazi leader from Hungary to speak.

They used to try to hide their cabal of blood suckers but now they flaunt them.
That was on the way to the Conservative Political Action Conference's annual gathering in Dallas, where Orbán gave the kickoff address on Thursday afternoon — despite a speech last week widely decried as racist, even by one of his top aides. She resigned in protest.

Orbán sloughed off such criticism on Thursday.

"Don't worry, a Christian politician cannot be racist, so we should never hesitate to heavily challenge our opponents on these issues," Orbán told his Texas audience. "Be sure: Christian values protect us from going too far."

Forum List

Back