Rat On Display At CPAC

In a thread where I said I liked Van Jones.

You're batting 1000 today. :thup:

You like Van Jones because he said something nice about your tribe.

That is all you know about him, and you only know that because it was in your talking points emails

Well, if you guys don't want to believe Raw Story, there are several other news outlets who have also reported on this.........

You know the drill. The deflect and derail trollings. Pretty hard with all those links.

You like Van Jones because he said something nice about your tribe.

That is all you know about him, and you only know that because it was in your talking points emails

I like Van Jones because he's honest about what he believes in.

He didn't have to go to CPAC and say anything. He could have said nothing and no one would have been the wiser.

I like people who are honest about what they believe in.

I could not say anything about Van Jones. It certainly doesn't score me any points with my tribe. But... like Van Jones... I'll be honest with you about what I think.

And that is why I don't like you.

You are a person that claimed he was anti-abortion, but defended Roe v Wade.

You are a person that claimed to follow Jesus, but attacks Christians.

You are a person that claims to be independent but speaks out to defend every leftist talking point.

If you're a leftists, be a leftist ... don't be ashamed. Don't attempt to fool people into believing you are that which you are not.

Have your opinions openly... don't deceive.

You'll get a lot farther that way... mostly because you won't have everyone calling you a fake and a liar.

Well, if you guys don't want to believe Raw Story, there are several other news outlets who have also reported on this.........

Your links are what is known as a LWNJ moonbat echo chamber.

Because of your very low IQ, you are extremely suggestible. Stupid people such as yourself are very suggestible and therefore easily brainwashed by fake news. Because of your low IQ, you are easily brainwashed by LWNJ echo chambers via the simplest and most commonly used brainwashing technique known as "repeated messaging".

You are too stupid to comprehend that fact.

Not sure this is making the point you are trying to make.

It's like you complaining about a National Pulse link and me giving you links from The Blaze, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit and Revolver News to back it up.

Not being a dick... just saying...if the shoe was on the other foot...

And that is why I don't like you.

How will I sleep at night knowing you do not like me? My whole world is just shattered. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

You are a person that claimed he was anti-abortion, but defended Roe v Wade.

Yes. I am one of those rare people that can be against something and not think it should be illegal. I get that for someone like you that very idea is so foreign you cannot even compute it, but there are a few of us out here like that.

You are a person that claimed to follow Jesus, but attacks Christians.

Well when you have the people that proudly tell everyone they are Christians that tell people to go fuck them selves, it seems they should be attacked. Or maybe you think that is acting Christ Like.

You are a person that claims to be independent but speaks out to defend every leftist talking point.

But I don't. Every time one of you post this I ask for examples and none can ever be given.

Rawstory?

Any idea what the real story is?
That isn’t the only source.

Apparently rightists, in addition to adoring authoritarians like Orbin, think only rightist lawbreakers are “political prisoners”.

CPAC is one screwy deal. They have a Jan. 6 character in a cage crying.

"The booth consists of an unidentified man wearing an orange inmate jumpsuit and a MAGA hat sitting in a mock jail cell and crying, and passersby are offered headphones that play testimony from suspects arrested for various offenses during the Jan. 6 insurrection"

Those Republicans (?) sure are an odd bunch.

Abcarian: European racist anti-Semite strongman speaks to CPAC (Headline by Orban)​

Hate the headline?

Blame Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban.

He practically dictated it to me from the stage of the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas on Thursday after slamming the “leftist media.”

"I can already see tomorrow's headlines," Orban said after the right-wing crowd welcomed him with an ovation. " ’Far-right European racist, and antisemite strongman — the Trojan horse of Putin — holds speech at conservative conference.’"

Well, Mr. Orban, I really could not have put it better myself.

Except you left out a few important nouns: homophobe, populist, white Christian nationalist, xenophobe and, of course, darling of authoritarian-loving Tucker Carlson and Fox News.

CPAC's three-ringed circus of strongmen, rapists, haters, racists, misogynists, priests, pedophiles, and adulterers was a great celebration of the human spirit...

CPAC's three-ringed circus of strongmen, rapists, haters, racists, misogynists, priests, pedophiles, and adulterers was a great celebration of the human spirit...
You would think they would be a tad embarrassed….

You would think they would be a tad embarrassed….

Yeah, you'd think, but they ain't. People who insulate themselves in their own little world by surrounding themselves with others in the echo chamber and who are too afraid to find out about others rarely feel embarrassment, as they think they are always right (even when they're not), which is why they say that everyone else is wrong. Modern day "Karens" are a really good example of that.

Forum List

Back