Rand Paul Blocks $40 Billion Aid Package to Ukraine - Mitch and Schumer both ANGRY

I’m not in agreement with many of my more conservative brothers and sisters about how to proceed with Putin’s criminal behavior. But I at least understand what their objections are. And I happen to believe that Rand Paul consistently votes his conscience and beliefs.

Here's a hint to know what's going on in the world...
Check out Reuters, AP News and BBC every day.

Moron there was no agreement.

Russia fucking ANNEXED southern part of Ukraine in 2014 and armed separatists militias in the east...yet you think that there is some sort of security agreement left to speak of?

Take your passive aggressive hints and shove them up your ass, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Moron there was no agreement.

Russia fucking ANNEXED southern part of Ukraine in 2014 and armed separatists militias in the east...yet you think that there is some sort of security agreement left to speak of?

Take your passive aggressive hints and shove them up your ass, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Eat shit, moron...there was an agreement for Ukraine not to join NATO.
It's cool that you look up history rather than read the news every day.

Eat shit, moron...there was an agreement for Ukraine not to join NATO.
It's cool that you look up history rather than read the news every day.

Was there perhaps something in that agreement about RUSSIA NOT INVADING UKRAINE AND TAKING IT'S LAND as it has in 2014? Or do you imagine the agreement is that Ukraine does what Russia wants, while Russia gets to invade Ukraine?

The stupid bullshit you usefull tools post is mind boggling.

He stopped it?? YOu mean NO 40 Billion to UKRAINE???? AWESOME!!!!

No he just DELAYED it. What I don't understand is why is it everytime I hear Congress voting on something, why is it they are always in a hurry not for the country, but because they wanted to just get it passed before they go on their seventeenth three-week break of the year?

Maybe if they actually STAYED in DC longer than five days at a time attending lunches and pressers, they might actually get something done?

No he just DELAYED it. What I don't understand is why is it everytime I hear Congress voting on something, why is it they are always in a hurry not for the country, but because they wanted to just get it passed before they go on their seventeenth three-week break of the year?

Maybe if they actually STAYED in DC longer than five days at a time attending lunches and pressers, they might actually get something done?
The US Senate was in session for 14 days in January, 29 days in January-February, 45 days February to April, 37 days April-May, 23 days May-June, and 9 days days in July so far.

Now, what was it you were saying?

The war was deliberately started by the US telling the Ukraine to start it by illegally trying to join NATO, stealing oil, murdering ethnic Russians, etc.

Since the Ukraine can not possibly win, and Russia is in the rights, Kyiv should surrender as quickly as possible.

Anyone in the US responsible for sending weapons to the Ukraine, should be prosecuted for their crimes.
Wrong.

The russians started it, There is NO law against Ukraine joining NATO.
They did nto steal oil or commit state sponsored murder.

There is no crime in supporting Ukraine.

Rand demanded accountability, our criminals in Congress didn't want the American People know how much was going to Congressional families, the Black Market and criminals in Ukraine

Yet this has zero national interest.
You dont think Russia invading other coutries and controling their resources would effect the US? Ukraine is just the beginning. Putin wants to control the European oil and natural gas market, which would vary much effect the US.

Was there perhaps something in that agreement about RUSSIA NOT INVADING UKRAINE AND TAKING IT'S LAND as it has in 2014? Or do you imagine the agreement is that Ukraine does what Russia wants, while Russia gets to invade Ukraine?

It’s obvious you don’t follow the news everyday.
Ad hominems are pathetic.

It’s obvious you don’t follow the news everyday.
Ad hominems are pathetic.
The only thing clear here is that you can't refute a single word of what you quote.

Put up an actual counter argument or stfu already.

You dont think Russia invading other coutries and controling their resources would effect the US? Ukraine is just the beginning. Putin wants to control the European oil and natural gas market, which would vary much effect the US.
Lol. There it is AGAIN! Putin who has been in power 20 years, suddenly wants to control the world! Oh my! MIC dupe alert!

With the US invading and bombing numerous nations for the past few decades, do you think it wants to control the resources of nations worldwide?

So you don’t know Ukraine and NATO were considering Ukraine for membership. Not surprising, since you’ve proven over and over you’re uninformed.

Forum List

Back