PrePlanned Trump Distraction: Biden Sends $325 Million More in Aid to Ukraine, Following $2.1 Billion Arms Aid Sent 4 Days Earlier -- 40 Billion Total

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The money laundering in Ukraine must continue to appease the Biden blackmailer Zelenskyy. What better day to send more money than on Trump's arraignment day.

This Tuesday, Biden approved his 40th military aid package for Ukraine, $325 million, bringing the total US aid to the country a staggering $40 billion since the start of the invasion in February 2022.

“[Package] includes key capabilities to aid Ukraine’s efforts to retake its sovereign territory and support Ukraine’s air defenders as they bravely protect Ukraine’s soldiers, civilians, and critical infrastructure, as well as artillery, anti-armor systems, and ammunition valued at up to $325 million,” according to the news release.

ThrowingMoneySpanky.gif

Ronald Reagan must be spinning at light speed in his grave to see so-called right wingers bitching about helping to protect a country Russia has invaded.

Holy fuck, the GOP is dead. Dead, dead, dead.

Ronald Reagan must be spinning at light speed in his grave to see so-called right wingers bitching about helping to protect a country Russia has invaded.

This is an important reason, no "Maga" Republican will win or should win the 2024. Maga people support Putin over Europe, NATO and the United States.

The money laundering in Ukraine must continue to appease the Biden blackmailer Zelenskyy. What better day to send more money than on Trump's arraignment day.

This Tuesday, Biden approved his 40th military aid package for Ukraine, $325 million, bringing the total US aid to the country a staggering $40 billion since the start of the invasion in February 2022.

“[Package] includes key capabilities to aid Ukraine’s efforts to retake its sovereign territory and support Ukraine’s air defenders as they bravely protect Ukraine’s soldiers, civilians, and critical infrastructure, as well as artillery, anti-armor systems, and ammunition valued at up to $325 million,” according to the news release.
The Democrats are proving they are The Party Of War. President Trump kept us out of wars which is why John Bolton and the top Military brass turned on him. Ever since President Potato took office the whole world is on fire. You voted for this, Democrat minions.

You actually want 4 more years of Democrat rule after what's happened since 2020?
I wasn't hurt. What happened to you? You must be bitter about something. Other than Joe's continuing border f#uck-up, I'm a happy camper.
I certainly do not mind, President Biden is supporting the Ukrainians to resist Putin's aggression, attempting to take over Ukraine.

Last edited:

Then you and White best get on a plane and go fight for your butt buddy. Or else STFU and send the crook all your money.

I wasn't hurt. What happened to you? You must be bitter about something. Other than Joe's continuing border f#uck-up, I'm a happy camper.
I certainly do not mind, President Biden is supporting the Ukrainians resist Putin's agression, attempting to take over Ukraine.
I'm beyond worrying about what happens to me personally. I take the long view and see where the Democrats are taking this country. Straight down the tubes. Open border, Green Energy, ignoring China's various attacks and continual race baiting is not what this country is about.

Distraction, deflection, projection, lies and gaslighting.

Their only tools, and they keep getting duller by the day for lack of maintenance.

I'm beyond worrying about what happens to me personally. I take the long view and see where the Democrats are taking this country. Straight down the tubes. Open border, Green Energy, ignoring China's various attacks and continual race baiting is not what this country is about.
You already know what I think about the border. As for Green Energy, Texas is wild about wind power generation. That Red State produces more electricity from wind production than any other state in the country. Try telling them to kill their Green Energy Projects. Mind you, in Texas that energy production is private enterprise, so the Texans getting rich might want to kick your ass. Here is a list of the top 10 wind energy production states and the percentage of their electricity they get from wind power.
1686701170259.png

As for China, who did they attack? You MAGA guys wanting a war with China? Can't you wait until they launch an attack?
The race baiting really is atrocious, but, on this board, it is often MAGA supporters doing the baiting, and we already know Maga welcomes the votes and support of the Proud Boy, Oath Keepers, KKK and other extremist groups into their tent.

So, what is your problem? The stock market? Dow Jone peaked under Trump at 33,760 in 2019 while we are presently about at 34,066 and Apple stock just hit a high. Manufacturing is up and manufacturing construction is up about 180% in the last 3 years, such as the new Ford Plant that is being built just down I-40 from here. Taxes? Not my problem, since I retired, I'm no longer writing multi-thousand dollar checks in April every year, yet I still get to keep on taking multiple vacations to beaches and mountains in the summer and Colorado snow skiing in the winter, all without masks like in the Trump days and I haven't had Covid since Trump left office.

Like I said, I'm a pretty happy camper. What is your problem and why can't you solve it?

This is an important reason, no "Maga" Republican will win or should win the 2024. Maga people support Putin over Europe, NATO and the United States.
No one supports Putin you idiot.

MAGA people want to make America great, how can they support Putin ?

Dayum, you do have your dumb days.

You already know what I think about the border. As for Green Energy, Texas is wild about wind power generation. That Red State produces more electricity from wind production than any other state in the country. Try telling them to kill their Green Energy Projects. Mind you, in Texas that energy production is private enterprise, so the Texans getting rich might want to kick your ass. Here is a list of the top 10 wind energy production states and the percentage of their electricity they get from wind power.
View attachment 794929

As for China, who did they attack? You MAGA guys wanting a war with China? Can't you wait until they launch an attack?
The race baiting really is atrocious, but, on this board, it is often MAGA supporters doing the baiting, and we already know Maga welcomes the votes and support of the Proud Boy, Oath Keepers, KKK and other extremist groups into their tent.

So, what is your problem? The stock market? Dow Jone peaked under Trump at 33,760 in 2019 while we are presently about at 34,066 and Apple stock just hit a high. Manufacturing is up and manufacturing construction is up about 180% in the last 3 years, such as the new Ford Plant that is being built just down I-40 from here. Taxes? Not my problem, since I retired, I'm no longer writing multi-thousand dollar checks in April every year, yet I still get to keep on taking multiple vacations to beaches and mountains in the summer and Colorado snow skiing in the winter, all without masks like in the Trump days and I haven't had Covid since Trump left office.

Like I said, I'm a pretty happy camper. What is your problem and why can't you solve it?
Like you, I'm set and have a good life. Unlike you, I see the dark clouds on the horizon. Complacency will be the downfall of this country. What has China done? What HASN"T China done? They launch a viral attack on the US and the world, they are clearly waging an attack with lethal poison on our country. They are constantly bombarding our cyber systems with attacks.

Let's talk Green Energy. The mad dash to all electic vehicles while decimating our domestic oil production will bring down our grids, make China richer than any nation in world history and will put our national security at great risk. But hey by all means, enjoy your vacations I certainly enjoy my time. I would suggest you pay a bit more attention to what is going on. Maybe you've got the right idea, just fuck it what can we do anyway.

Like you, I'm set and have a good life. Unlike you, I see the dark clouds on the horizon. Complacency will be the downfall of this country. What has China done? What HASN"T China done? They launch a viral attack on the US and the world, they are clearly waging an attack with lethal poison on our country. They are constantly bombarding our cyber systems with attacks.

Let's talk Green Energy. The mad dash to all electic vehicles while decimating our domestic oil production will bring down our grids, make China richer than any nation in world history and will put our national security at great risk. But hey by all means, enjoy your vacations I certainly enjoy my time. I would suggest you pay a bit more attention to what is going on. Maybe you've got the right idea, just fuck it what can we do anyway.
I remember people like my grandfather and dad, saying complacency was going to be the downfall of the country back in the 60s. I suspect it has been said since the beginning, yet we muddle through.
Nobody but the conspiracy nut balls think China launched a viral attack on the world, but unleashing it in their own population center to get to us. I figure, as I always have, the lab people just fkd up and then Red Chinese thought they could cover up because they didn't want the rest of the world to know they were fk ups, but we already knew. Luckily we had the great brain and statesman Donny, to publicly thank them for their effort to combat the disease and send them $17,000,000 dollars worth of our PPE that we would be running out of, 2 months later, while he downplayed the danger of the situation. As fir the Red Chinese, they had the most brutal total lockdown of whole cities, (still continuing, by the way) and the latest COVID wave there is projected to an infection rate of 65 Million Chinese/per week by late June.

You want to talk green energy, that you are against, while living in a state that is number #3 domestic producer of Solar energy, generating 5,278,019 Megawatts? As for Electric cars, you are talking to the wrong guy. Ford is building a new electric vehicle plant, just down the road from here, and I am all for it. Luckily, ever since oil production crashed under trump it has been steadily increasing while Biden has been in office and within the last 3 months the administration signed off of two huge project on public lands in Alaska, on in oil the other involving gas. Overall rig in operation count has increased slowly as the industry is in no hurry to see production increase fast enough or large enough for there to be a decline in industry profits per barrel, as record-breaking industry profits at less cost is the name of the game.

I pay quite bit of attention to what is going on. Your just a glass is half empty all the time kind of guy. I'm set and bombproof and am nothing special. Glad to hear you are set. If people will just take the step we took they would be fine also, as employment is up and people are still hiring, while wages are up and outstripping inflation that dropped again last month. You are probably like me and really have nothing to bitch about except the frigging border situation, and you are a heck of lot closer to it then I am, but try to cheer up. Things are actually percolating along just fine for people that don't live in the gloom and doom MAGA Echo Chamber.

Last edited:
God, you warmonger douchebags banal as fuck.
Another Putin puffer speaks. If you don't support Ukraine, you support Putin, same as sucking his dick by proxy, and making him smile.

Forum List

Back