PrePlanned Trump Distraction: Biden Sends $325 Million More in Aid to Ukraine, Following $2.1 Billion Arms Aid Sent 4 Days Earlier -- 40 Billion Total

I remember people like my grandfather and dad, saying complacency was going to be the downfall of the country back in the 60s. I suspect it has been said since the beginning, yet we muddle through.
Nobody but the conspiracy nut balls think China launched a viral attack on the world, but unleashing it in their own population center to get to us. I figure, as I always have, the lab people just fkd up and then Red Chinese thought they could cover up because they didn't want the rest of the world to know they were fk ups, but we already knew. Luckily we had the great brain and statesman Donny, to publicly thank them for their effort to combat the disease and send them $17,000,000 dollars worth of our PPE that we would be running out of, 2 months later, while he downplayed the danger of the situation. As fir the Red Chinese, they had the most brutal total lockdown of whole cities, (still continuing, by the way) and the latest COVID wave there is projected to an infection rate of 65 Million Chinese/per week by late June.

You want to talk green energy, that you are against, while living in a state that is number #3 domestic producer of Solar energy, generating 5,278,019 Megawatts? As for Electric cars, you are talking to the wrong guy. Ford is building a new electric vehicle plant, just down the road from here, and I am all for it. Luckily, ever since oil production crashed under trump it has been steadily increasing while Biden has been in office and within the last 3 months the administration signed off of two huge project on public lands in Alaska, on in oil the other involving gas. Overall rig in operation count has increased slowly as the industry is in no hurry to see production increase fast enough or large enough for there to be a decline in industry profits per barrel, as record-breaking industry profits at less cost is the name of the game.

I pay quite bit of attention to what is going on. Your just a glass is half empty all the time kind of guy. I'm set and bombproof and am nothing special. Glad to hear you are set. If people will just take the step we took they would be fine also, as employment is up and people are still hiring, while wages are up and outstripping inflation that dropped again last month. You are probably like me and really have nothing to bitch about except the frigging border situation, and you are a heck of lot closer to it then I am, but try to cheer up. Things are actually percolating along just fine for people that don't live in the gloom and doom MAGA Echo Chamber.
I don't believe China intentionally launched the Covid-19 virus. Their sloppy handling released it, but once the cat was out of the bag, Xi Jinping approved international flights while restricting domestic flights within China. They most certainly are killing our people intentionally by shipping Fentanyl precursors to the drug Cartels. I mean come on, that is undeniable. As for Green Energy I am for a sane 50 year plan to gradually bring renewables online and phase out fossil fuels. The WHOLE PROBLEM is this is way too much way too soon. The technology and our grid is nowhere near where it needs to be.

There is no comparison between what was happening 50 or 60 years ago to what is happening now. That is absolutely a false equivalency. We are a couple million illegals away from perpetual Democratic Party Rule. Is that what you want? Do you think that bodes well for the next generations?

I don't believe China intentionally launched the Covid-19 virus. Their sloppy handling released it, but once the cat was out of the bag, Xi Jinping approved international flights while restricting domestic flights within China. They most certainly are killing our people intentionally by shipping Fentanyl precursors to the drug Cartels. I mean come on, that is undeniable. As for Green Energy I am for a sane 50 year plan to gradually bring renewables online and phase out fossil fuels. The WHOLE PROBLEM is this is way too much way too soon. The technology and our grid is nowhere near where it needs to be.

There is no comparison between what was happening 50 or 60 years ago to what is happening now. That is absolutely a false equivalency. We are a couple million illegals away from perpetual Democratic Party Rule. Is that what you want? Do you think that bodes well for the next generations?
Gotta give you the Fentanyl point, the Red Chinese will do anything for a buck. On the covid thing, Red Chinese will be Red Chinese. Oh, and I caught Covid from a Chinese woman on a plane in January of 2019, while I was heading for a ski trip. She was coughing her Chinese ass off, into a hanky, the whole way. Sitting directly across the aisle from me and right behind, two of the others in the ski party. That was Saturday. It hit me Tuesday night and the two others Thursday night.

I understand your concern on the lack of present capacity to expand fast enough to stay ahead of the demand for electricity being created by the push for electric vehicles. It is kind of fast and though your very sunny state is doing great with solar, it is not enough. I am, like I said, glad Ford is building their electric truck plant here, but at the same time, I have no intention of ever buying and electric vehicle, if I can avoid it. So I look at electric vehicles two ways, due to the present and near term effects on our local economy.

Forum List

Back