Rand Paul Blocks $40 Billion Aid Package to Ukraine - Mitch and Schumer both ANGRY

we cannot save Ukraine by dooming the US economy, my friends

Senator Paul took an oath to the US constitution, not a foreign country, no matter how "humanitarian" the cause is

Senator Hagerty will also vote no, and there many others who might as well

And yet there is bipartisan agreement to install the IG Rand paul is asking for. So you might want to start over.
I already don't trust that MF'ker, whoever they are, if you are lauding them. Probably a communist/left wing PLANT.

Why not have two IG's: one conservative backed and one liberal backed. They could report back to their respective camps.

BCD3C23F-A95E-43ED-BA55-83FFF4426910.jpeg

You don’t like Rand Paul because he is not your typical useless Republican who is more interested in making money for himself and his family than serving the voters who elected him.

Plus you are all for just passing out billions of dollars to corrupt governments without any idea where it is going.
Tar-Baby Transnationalists

Dollars-for-Landfills is what the World Bank and IMF Glowbulls promote,, throwing money away at permanently backward and corrupt Port-a-Potty countries. These parlor magicians cast spells on university-brainwashed non-racist American investors, who get stuck with the defaults. First World markets crash because of the spider web the Globalists spin to stick us all together in their One-World Order.

crazy-seems-a-little-crazy.gif

. . . I already proved to you, that all Russian internet activity is now blocked to the U.S. you idiot.

Keep up.
Facebook and Tik Tok and a few other social media sites are blocked. Putin has censored INCOMING traffic but no...you have done no such thing.

And you could just as well be posting from Bulgaria...you're still a Russian troll

Facebook and Tik Tok and a few other social media sites are blocked. Putin has censored INCOMING traffic but no...you have done no such thing.

And you could just as well be posting from Bulgaria...you're still a Russian troll
Yes, I did, in this post right here;

If you bleev otherwise, link the forum to any internet site in Russia, either a Russian language or English language one, just to prove me wrong.

Otherwise? Fuck off, you are wrong, and I have demolished you, and I have just proved it.

🖕

Yes, I did, in this post right here;

If you bleev otherwise, link the forum to any internet site in Russia, either a Russian language or English language one, just to prove me wrong.

Otherwise? Fuck off, you are wrong, and I have demolished you, and I have just proved it.

🖕

Forum List

Back