Rand Paul Blocks $40 Billion Aid Package to Ukraine - Mitch and Schumer both ANGRY

Was there perhaps something in that agreement about RUSSIA NOT INVADING UKRAINE AND TAKING IT'S LAND as it has in 2014? Or do you imagine the agreement is that Ukraine does what Russia wants, while Russia gets to invade Ukraine?

The stupid bullshit you usefull tools post is mind boggling.

We forget what happened even though it was a very short while ago. Russia wanted assurances that Ukraine was not going to be allowed to join NATO like the previous agreements had stipulated but no one would agree to abide by that so they invaded.

Putin says Russia does not want a war in Europe

Despite saying they would not join, Ukraine still wouldn't actually commit to not joining.

Ukraine still wants NATO membership after confusion it might back down to avoid Russian invasion

We were saying we weren't against Ukraine joining.

Biden says it 'remains to be seen' whether Ukraine will be admitted to NATO

Now if the world leaders had come together and agreed to honor their previous agreements and all shook hands, would Russia still invaded. We will never know because it didn't happen.

Wrong.

The russians started it, There is NO law against Ukraine joining NATO.
They did nto steal oil or commit state sponsored murder.

There is no crime in supporting Ukraine.
Those little Poootin loving repubs need to pack up and move to Moscow. Then can experience first hand Poootin's treatment of dissenters.

We forget what happened even though it was a very short while ago. Russia wanted assurances that Ukraine was not going to be allowed to join NATO like the previous agreements had stipulated but no one would agree to abide by that so they invaded.

Putin says Russia does not want a war in Europe

Despite saying they would not join, Ukraine still wouldn't actually commit to not joining.

Ukraine still wants NATO membership after confusion it might back down to avoid Russian invasion

We were saying we weren't against Ukraine joining.

Biden says it 'remains to be seen' whether Ukraine will be admitted to NATO

Now if the world leaders had come together and agreed to honor their previous agreements and all shook hands, would Russia still invaded. We will never know because it didn't happen.
Poootin is a delusion dictator who sees himself reassembling the old USSR....and beyond if allowed.

Whatever you say....Comrade.
This too! Any American who opposes this war is immediately slandered as a traitor. Funny how that happens in every war pushed by the USG and MIC.

Proof statist propaganda works.

Lol. There it is AGAIN! Putin who has been in power 20 years, suddenly wants to control the world! Oh my! MIC dupe alert!

With the US invading and bombing numerous nations for the past few decades, do you think it wants to control the resources of nations worldwide?
Globalist media said so !

This too! Any American who opposes this war is immediately slandered as a traitor. Funny how that happens in every war pushed by the USG and MIC.

Proof statist propaganda works.

I didn't even state I was against the war. I stated I hated I found it sad that world "leaders" wouldnt agree to come me together to try and avoid war.

I can't understand why I would get condemned for that.

I didn't even state I was against the war. I stated I hated I found it sad that world "leaders" wouldnt agree to come me together to try and avoid war.

I can't understand why I would get condemned for that.
The statist is a herd animal and dumb too.

Must you name call and pick fights all the time?
Go ahead and read our exchange and tell me he is not being exactly what I call him.

Instead of coherently and directly responding and making straight forward argument he keeps telling me how I need to go google something.

If he was making an HONEST argument instead of insulting people's intelligence you'd have a point.

Last edited:
Go ahead and read our exchange and tell me he is not being exactly what I call him.

Instead of coherently and directly responding and making straight forward argument he keeps tell me how I need to go google something.
If you weren’t such a dick, posters might respond differently to you.

If you weren’t such a dick, posters might respond differently to you.
Horseshit.

This is what he had to tell me after I questioned his claims:

Here's a hint to know what's going on in the world...
Check out Reuters, AP News and BBC every day.

Thats NOT being a dick supposedly?

He has no argument and he is too dishonest to admit it. Do you refute that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back