House PASSES bill to avoid a government shutdown until December 16 - and give $12 BILLION in aid to Ukraine

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
If it's Friday it must be more billions to Ukraine day.

The $12.4 billion Ukraine funding includes $7.8 billion in combined direct and indirect military assistance, $4.5 billion for economic stabilization and $35 million to secure nuclear materials in Ukraine.

Total U.S. aid for Ukraine since the invasion will now reach about $66 billion.

• The continuing resolution made its way through the lower chamber 230-201 in a largely party-line vote
  • The Senate had passed the bill with a large bipartisan majority on Thursday and now it heads to President Biden's desk
  • The continuing resolution (CR) mostly funds the government at its current levels and kicks debate on longer-term bill down the road to after midterms
  • It includes $12 billion for Ukraine, $1 billion for heating bills for low-income families and $18 billion for FEMA

House PASSES bill to avoid a shutdown until Dec 16

$4.5 billion for laundering "economic stabilization".

Welcome to another edition of "Manufacturing Bullshit" by the pseudocons favorite propagandists.

The $12.4 billion Ukraine funding includes $7.8 billion in combined direct and indirect military assistance, $4.5 billion for economic stabilization and $35 million to secure nuclear materials in Ukraine.

• The continuing resolution made its way through the lower chamber 230-201 in a largely party-line vote
  • The Senate had passed the bill with a large bipartisan majority on Thursday and now it heads to President Biden's desk
  • The continuing resolution (CR) mostly funds the government at its current levels and kicks debate on longer-term bill down the road to after midterms
  • It includes $12 billion for Ukraine, $1 billion for heating bills for low-income families and $18 billion for FEMA

A shutdown would have been preferred. The govt is still operational, non-essential govt employees get their full pay once the govt is fully funded again, BS spending like more money for Ukraine can't be cramed in a BS bill, and we stop letting the govt off the hook for not doing their jobs of passing an actual budget.

More democrat wealth redistristribution

I'd like to hear this too.

Psssst..........Folks, this is where g5000 runs and hides.
The claim was made the money was stolen and some was kicked back to Congress.

Do you have evidence to back up this claim?

You don't?

So this is just another idiotic "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" pile of manufactured bullshit.

How does it feel being Putin's bitch?

The claim was made the money was stolen and some was kicked back to Congress.

Do you have evidence to back up this claim?

You don't?

So this is just another idiotic "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!" pile of manufactured bullshit.

How does it feel being Putin's bitch?
I didn't claim shit.

Nice try.

Please provide a detailed accounting the money was stolen.

I'll wait here.
I'll be the first to say I don't know where it went.....Nobody in the .gov seems to either.

But since you claim to have a better bead on such things than anyone else I though that perhaps you could enlighten us.....Please regale us all with your intimate knowledge of where it went.

I'll be the first to say I don't know where it went.....Nobody in the .gov seems to either.

But since you claim to have a better bead on such things than anyone else I though that perhaps you could enlighten us.....Please regale us all with your intimate knowledge of where it went.
This'll be good.

A lot of it goes to loans.

You know what a loan is, right?

It's money that has to be paid back.

You are nothing more than a parroting rube. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Don't be that guy.

You are the kind of dolt who would have protested the Lend-Lease Act.

You want to know where some of the money went?

Here you go:

220420210924-05-destroyed-russian-tank-file-041622.jpg

A lot of it goes to loans.

You know what a loan is, right?

It's money that has to be paid back.

You are nothing more than a parroting rube. "I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Don't be that guy.

You are the kind of dolt who would have protested the Lend-Lease Act.

You want to know where some of the money went?

Here you go:

220420210924-05-destroyed-russian-tank-file-041622.jpg
Translation: "I got nothing".

Forum List

Back