Senate passes $1.7 trillion bill to fund government

There isn’t a nuke big enough in any country’s arsenal to do what ought to be done to DC.

X9CHvJ6jk6UC.jpeg

Idiot, it was ten GOPers who voted for it that made it possible, Little in the bill has anything to do with keeping the government open. How can you fund a government with non-existent money? There are no winners here, just idiot losers like you.
Senate Republicans did this because the incoming House Republicans have no capacity to govern.

So no one finds it a problem that the amount of money needed to fund the government continues to go up and up and up even more no matter which party is in charge? It’s highly disturbing that very few seem to find the government needing 1.7 trillion dollars to stay running a problem.

So no one finds it a problem that the amount of money needed to fund the government continues to go up and up and up even more no matter which party is in charge? It’s highly disturbing that very few seem to find the government needing 1.7 trillion dollars to stay running a problem.

If that GOP had control of the bill, it would have just been a continuing resolution to fund the government, without all those extra expenditures for idiotic "woke" bullshit.

My guess is that maybe 1.7% of the $1.7T is actually legitimate, constitutional, and moral spending. Of course our waste of flesh and oxygen, career politician assholes passed it.

I admit..I do love it when the leader of the Right...dry-fucks the fringies. He does it so often, and so thoroughly--that I'll almost miss his ass.
McConnell....public servant!

I can't stand McConnell, and that's an understatement.

He kinda screwed ya on the Supreme Court though, huh? ;)

Forum List

Back