Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Roman shills were a militant anti-Roman party???
The Zealots were.

The chief priests? Who knows? Caesar was their king, they said (Jn 19:15). But how sincere could they have been if they wanted Jesus crucified so badly?

And certainly Rome would have had no interest in the proceedings of the temple. Why would they have cared?

this is why

The Zealots were.

The chief priests? Who knows? Caesar was their king, they said (Jn 19:15). But how sincere could they have been if they wanted Jesus crucified so badly?

And certainly Rome would have had no interest in the proceedings of the temple. Why would they have cared?
somehow SURADA, who seemingly never read the bible LOVES the above garble. The chief priests???? NEWS !!! (for the jelly-bean set) At that time the chief priest, like the king-----were roman appointees. The romans exacted taxes via the activities of the Temple -----they intruded and corrupted things kinda like had been done in the JAVITS center in NYC

somehow SURADA, who seemingly never read the bible LOVES the above garble. The chief priests???? NEWS !!! (for the jelly-bean set) At that time the chief priest, like the king-----were roman appointees. The romans exacted taxes via the activities of the Temple -----they intruded and corrupted things kinda like had been done in the JAVITS center in NYC
There, there, Rosie. There, there.

The Zealots were.

It looks to me like the Romans didn't give a fig about the Jews and their squabbles.. They just wanted them to pay their taxes.

It looks to me like the Romans didn't give a fig about the Jews and their squabbles.. They just wanted them to pay their taxes.
Yep, tribute to Caesar. They didn't really care if anyone was a Christian, either. Stories of Christians in Rome being tossed to the lions or impaled on a stake are few and far between; isolated incidents.

the moronic duo is stymied to the point of
giggling idiocy. -------The romans wanted
anything they could extort or steal-----for that
your fellow slobs TAKE CONTROL OF CULTURAL
CENTERS. you and yours have been doing it for
millennia .........remember your all time fave
murdering thief CROMWELL? <<<<episcopalian
HERO

Yep, tribute to Caesar. They didn't really care if anyone was a Christian, either. Stories of Christians in Rome being tossed to the lions or impaled on a stake are few and far between; isolated incidents.
oh? it's just old fashioned christian propaganda?

those "few" fed to the lions surly were not christians, liberation theology is what found its way to the arenas and has been persecuted and victimized since the crucifixion to the present day ...

those "few" fed to the lions surly were not christians, liberation theology is what found its way to the arenas and has been persecuted and victimized since the crucifixion to the present day ...
Reminds me of the latest claim ----only 300 people died at the behest of the INQUISITION

Reminds me of the latest claim ----only 300 people died at the behest of the INQUISITION

oh, and who were doing the persecuting ...

1638625203358.png

4th century christians picking up where they left off - through them is the path to the heavens !!!!

Fact of the matter is the Romans, mainly Pilate did not want to crucify Jesus, under roman law at the time Jesus had committed no crime....It was the Sanhedrin that forced Pilate's hand...The Sanhedrin voted to crucify Jesus for blasphemy! Yet when Jesus went before Pilate the charge was changed to treason......

Mark 14:61-64, Matthew 26:62 - 66

The Jews had a choice between a criminal and a so called savior.....They chose the criminal....

Fact of the matter is the Romans, mainly Pilate did not want to crucify Jesus, under roman law at the time Jesus had committed no crime....It was the Sanhedrin that forced Pilate's hand...The Sanhedrin voted to crucify Jesus for blasphemy! Yet when Jesus went before Pilate the charge was changed to treason......

Mark 14:61-64, Matthew 26:62 - 66

The Jews had a choice between a criminal and a so called savior.....They chose the criminal....
Read the book again-----it is CLEARLY stated in the
NT----that the Sanhedrin acquitted Jesus. Your
sundayschool whore lied. As a point of history--- the Sanhedrin, EVEN IF JESUS had been "guilty" of
something actually would not have imposed
execution as a point of ITS OWN ETHOS at that
time----independent of Roman law

Read the book again-----it is CLEARLY stated in the
NT----that the Sanhedrin acquitted Jesus. Your
sundayschool whore lied. As a point of history--- the Sanhedrin, EVEN IF JESUS had been "guilty" of
something actually would not have imposed
execution as a point of ITS OWN ETHOS at that
time----independent of Roman law
No the Sanhedrin did not acquit Jesus! They convicted him and left it up to Pilate to punish him... The Romans acquitted him three times!
And they could have had him stoned to death so don't tell me they could not have punished him....Their problem was in order for them to
stone him they had to have two witnesses of his blasphemy!

He was strung up on that stick by a mob that was more pissed off than Martin Luther when he
nailed his 95 thesis to the cathedral door!

Pontius Pilate acquitted Jesus 3 times according to the NT:

"I find no fault in Him at all." John 18:38
"… I find no fault in Him." John 19:6

sundayschool whore lied.
Really? that would be hard for her to do since I do not go to church! Next!

No the Sanhedrin did not acquit Jesus! They convicted him and left it up to Pilate to punish him... The Romans acquitted him three times!
And they could have had him stoned to death so don't tell me they could not have punished him....Their problem was in order for them to
stone him they had to have two witnesses of his blasphemy!

He was strung up on that stick by a mob that was more pissed off than Martin Luther when he
nailed his 95 thesis to the cathedral door!

Pontius Pilate acquitted Jesus 3 times according to the NT:

"I find no fault in Him at all." John 18:38
"… I find no fault in Him." John 19:6

Really? that would be hard for her to do since I do not go to church! Next!
you are a clueless victim of the filth you ENJOY. Anyone with a neuron and a spirochete to rub together who believes the details of the "crucifixtion" BS is near brain death. Here is a clue-----if DA JOOOOS wanted Jesus dead-----DA JOOOOS could
have EASILY KILLED HIM

you are a clueless victim of the filth you ENJOY. Anyone with a neuron and a spirochete to rub together who believes the details of the "crucifixtion" BS is near brain death. Here is a clue-----if DA JOOOOS wanted Jesus dead-----DA JOOOOS could
have EASILY KILLED HIM
Yeah but they did not kill him...So prove they did...The crucifixion story is what it is..Myth mixed with a 1/2 ounce of truth...Sure the Jews could have stoned him moron, figured I throw that in there since we are name calling.......You have yet produce anything that says the Jews killed him your too busy trying to make your moronic ass look good calling me names to draw away from the fact your as clueless as anyone here..

Yeah but they did not kill him...So prove they did...The crucifixion story is what it is..Myth mixed with a 1/2 ounce of truth...Sure the Jews could have stoned him moron, figured I throw that in there since we are name calling.......You have yet produce anything that says the Jews killed him your too busy trying to make your moronic ass look good calling me names to draw away from the fact your as clueless as anyone here..
why would a "PROVE" the jooos killed him when I have CLEARLY asserted that they did not? In order to understand the NT-----you need to know what was going on in "JUDEA" at that time. It's not hard---
there are lots of historic materials

Millions and millions of Jews have been murdered, expelled, and otherwise horribly persecuted based on the Jews-killed-Jesus lie, and only an antisemite who wants to keep the Jew-hate going would even bring it up.

this is why
This is your problem. You got the lie from the New Testament, which is chock-full of antisemitic content. That is because the new Christians were angry that the 1st century Jews would not abandon their religion, which dictates the belief in one and only supreme being. So, they villianized them.

This is your problem. You got the lie from the New Testament, which is chock-full of antisemitic content. That is because the new Christians were angry that the 1st century Jews would not abandon their religion, which dictates the belief in one and only supreme being. So, they villianized them.
WFA is a Low IQ, mentally ill, self-hating Jew.

Forum List

Back