Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Still doesn’t refuse the claim that Christians believe GOD sent him down to die for ALL of us. There are others who don’t believe in Jesus. I wonder why “ Christians” always make the Jewish people their targets?
And yet Christians are the reason Israel exists.

If all you see is Christians killing Jews, that is because that is all you are seeking.

Seek those that aren't and defend Jews, specifically Israel.

And before you use the hitler thing, you shouldn't think for one second that hitler was any sort of Christian.

By their fruits you will know them.

And before you suggest that Jews are simply innocent everything, you should reconsider that false notion.

Everyone has sinned. That is why we all need to mercy of God. Call it born again, call it illumination of conscience. It is about coming to the knowledge of THE TRUTH, and that TRUTH will set you free.

Free from your pride, or jealousy, or lust, or whatever that enslaves us. Yes it is a daily battle and many battles we LOSE.

But....

Your perspective and what you are driving at is a worldly way of looking at things. Again, you ought to see why Israek even exists right now.

They would be wiped off the map if not for Christians defending her, along with Israel.

And yet Christians are the reason Israel exists.

If all you see is Christians killing Jews, that is because that is all you are seeking.

Seek those that aren't and defend Jews, specifically Israel.

And before you use the hitler thing, you shouldn't think for one second that hitler was any sort of Christian.

By their fruits you will know them.

And before you suggest that Jews are simply innocent everything, you should reconsider that false notion.

Everyone has sinned. That is why we all need to mercy of God. Call it born again, call it illumination of conscience. It is about coming to the knowledge of THE TRUTH, and that TRUTH will set you free.

Free from your pride, or jealousy, or lust, or whatever that enslaves us. Yes it is a daily battle and many battles we LOSE.

But....

Your perspective and what you are driving at is a worldly way of looking at things. Again, you ought to see why Israek even exists right now.

They would be wiped off the map if not for Christians defending her, along with Israel.
The Jewish people are the the reason Christianity exists

The Jewish people are the the reason Christianity exists
Agree, then again I would say the God of Israel, the TRUE GOD, and life, death and resurrection of the Lamb of God Jesus is the reason Christianity exists.

The fact that the Jews became God's chosen based on one act of Faith by your father Abraham when he was willing sacrifice his son, and the fact that the Faithful Jews were spared from the angel of death when they sprinkled blood from an unblemished lamb over their homes....

Cannot see it?

Jesus forgave all of his adversaries as he was dying physically on the cross. That kind of love is part of God's Kingdom. Fortunate are they who believe in his goodness. ♡♡♡♡♡

"Father, forgive them, they know not what they do.”

obvious - 4th century forgery - "that kind of love" ... for who wrote the book.

the itinerant was not crucified for blasphemy, they were crucified for their liberation theology, self determination - religion of antiquity - all sides than himself were opposed as the reason they put him to death.

1632850880430.png

Left to right. YHWH. It is the reason the Jews wanted the sign above Christ's head taken down.
If you don't think the Jews influenced Pilate, then read the Gospel of Nicodemus. Pilate was not happy about Christ showing up alive and well 3 days after he was crucified.

View attachment 544889

Left to right. YHWH. It is the reason the Jews wanted the sign above Christ's head taken down.
If you don't think the Jews influenced Pilate, then read the Gospel of Nicodemus. Pilate was not happy about Christ showing up alive and well 3 days after he was crucified. From where does the putative sign in your attachment come? You got a citation to the historic jews telling Pilate
TAKE THE SIGN DOWN--so pilate said OK ?

wtf are you saying? As to the "gospel of nicodemus"
I am not at all impressed.
Who was Nicodemus? I do not remember
Pilate meeting Jesus AFTER he was crucified.
Jews influenced PILATE? you got a citation?

Last edited:
for the record-----Irish Ram IS A LIAR. There is no history indicating
that the sign she "reproduced" has any historic reality. There is a questionable history that PILATE, the murderer of thousands including
jesus, wrote a sign-----clearly he was no hebrew calligrapher

View attachment 544889

If you don't think the Jews influenced Pilate, then read the Gospel of Nicodemus. Pilate was not happy about Christ showing up alive and well 3 days after he was crucified.

think again ram - the reservation before the event would not be reciprocated for who might appear after they were crucified had pilate been aware - the whole of the roman army would have been set afoot.

the idiot deception in this case is a whitewash of the filth of "holey"
rome and "saint" pilate. It gets more and more excruciatingly idiotic
by the minute

Agree, then again I would say the God of Israel, the TRUE GOD, and life, death and resurrection of the Lamb of God Jesus is the reason Christianity exists.

The fact that the Jews became God's chosen based on one act of Faith by your father Abraham when he was willing sacrifice his son, and the fact that the Faithful Jews were spared from the angel of death when they sprinkled blood from an unblemished lamb over their homes....

Cannot see it?
nope---it is ROMAN sophistry

I agree, but what is, is & there is nothing I can do about it now

The point is simple enough, many Christians believe Jesus died for our sins.

That is wrong
, Jesus was murdered by the local Rabbi clan in order to stop Jesus from teaching the book of Ezekiel.

The Book of Ezekiel is the third of the Latter Prophets in the Tanakh and one of the major prophetic books in the Old Testament, following Isaiah and Jeremiah. According to the book itself, it records six visions of the prophet Ezekiel, exiled in Babylon, during the 22 years from 593 to 571 BC, although it is the product of a long and complex history and does not necessarily preserve the very words of the prophet.
Book of Ezekiel - Wikipedia
:)-
No, you are wrong. If Christ hadn't been nailed to that cross, He would have climbed up and nailed Himself to it. He was appointed to be judged and die for our sins, and He did. The Jews, the Romans, and mankind were the reasons Christ died on a cross, and the reason He came back, to prove He was who He said He was.

Even if that were true, so what?
ILOVEISRAEL responds by saying “so what”

You mean the part where the local Rabbi's make a deal with the Romans that if the Romans crucify Jesus the rebellion against the Roman occupation would stop.
Anyone care to guess on what happens next-?
watchingyourass can you cite the part of "your bible" that
describes the rabbi-rome deal?

Read the Bible and learn~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read the Bible and learn~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read very well. My post was to clarify that Christians were correct. Christ died for our sins.
The Bible is very clear as to who the players were, and how the events took place, and why...

1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.​

for the record-----Irish Ram IS A LIAR. There is no history indicating
that the sign she "reproduced" has any historic reality. There is a questionable history that PILATE, the murderer of thousands including
jesus, wrote a sign-----clearly he was no hebrew calligrapher
Rosie, honey, would it be so horrible that the savior of the world is Jewish? That He is going to set His Kingdom in Jerusalem? Think of all the fun you'll have when St. Ann's girl's show up to see Jesus in Israel, and you ask them why Christ isn't at the Vatican.

Not my problem. It’s obviously yours
Surada's REAL problem dates back to 1965 Pope Paul VI. I remember it well----my high school at that time---with a student
body of almost 2000 was actually 1/3 protestant, 1/3 catholic and
1/3 jew. When the pope's edict got around----the jewish students
were giggling "oh--they got the one figured out" ----the catholic students were happy with the tag on decree---"ok to eat meat on friday" and the protestant kids were INDIGNANT---"a pope cannot
CHANGE HISTORY" they lost their "christ killer sneer" I believe that surada is a sorta islamonazi protestant----like Adolf Eichmann---in background. It was shortly thereafter ---a few years later that ARAFART went into a church and actually ""PRAYED"" to "dear lord
Jesus" I almost vomited

Rosie, honey, would it be so horrible that the savior of the world is Jewish? That He is going to set His Kingdom in Jerusalem? Think of all the fun you'll have when St. Ann's girl's show up to see Jesus in Israel, and you ask them why Christ isn't at the Vatican.
my name is not ROSIE MITTY I am old----some of those nasty
little girls are probably dead by now -------and Pope Paul VI----
changed the rules for catholics---even the red haired Irish catholics

No, you are wrong. If Christ hadn't been nailed to that cross, He would have climbed up and nailed Himself to it. He was appointed to be judged and die for our sins, and He did. The Jews, the Romans, and mankind were the reasons Christ died on a cross, and the reason He came back, to prove He was who He said He was.
his mother was there----no jewish mother would let her kid NAIL
himself

my name is not ROSIE MITTY I am old----some of those nasty
little girls are probably dead by now -------and Pope Paul VI----
changed the rules for catholics---even the red haired Irish catholics

I wouldn't know. Not being Catholic, I don't keep up with Catholic dogma. Or Jewish dogma for that fact.

So, as liars go, you have zero proof that Moses hung out with God on a mountain either, yet, there ya go.
Sarah preggers in her nineties? Joshua talked God into getting the sun and the moon to stand still? And you question Gentile beliefs????? Plueeze...
Unless you are an atheist, you're as much of a liar as I am....

It's called faith, Miss Rose:
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

1633029079696.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back