Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

his mother was there----no jewish mother would let her kid NAIL
himself
No Jewish mother could stop the Savior of the world from laying down His life for us. It was His mission.

Colossians 2:14 By canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.​

If Jewish mother, Mary could have protected Jesus, she most certainly would have. I can't fathom her grief. But, it was not in her power. Here's why:

1 Peter 2:24-25 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.​

Last edited:
I wouldn't know. Not being Catholic, I don't keep up with Catholic dogma. Or Jewish dogma for that fact.

So, as liars go, you have zero proof that Moses hung out with God on a mountain either, yet, there ya go.
Sarah preggers in her nineties? Joshua talked God into getting the sun and the moon to stand still? And you question Gentile beliefs????? Plueeze...
Unless you are an atheist, you're as much of a liar as I am....

It's called faith, Miss Rose:
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

View attachment 545712

how can that be when you idolize their book - the state religion of the roman empire, 4th century christian bible - written by - pontius pilate ...

Where is this talked about? The unseen Father preached to the lost in Satan's prison. 1 Peter 3:19 - 20 , KJV. Satan wanted to put the unseen Father into that prison. What else would you expect?
very little----I have spent some time, in the past, doing evaluations of people in the prison wards for the criminally insane

I wouldn't know. Not being Catholic, I don't keep up with Catholic dogma. Or Jewish dogma for that fact.

So, as liars go, you have zero proof that Moses hung out with God on a mountain either, yet, there ya go.
Sarah preggers in her nineties? Joshua talked God into getting the sun and the moon to stand still? And you question Gentile beliefs????? Plueeze...
Unless you are an atheist, you're as much of a liar as I am....

It's called faith, Miss Rose:
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

View attachment 545712
it's news to you that Paul VI decided that the jews of today are
not "guilty of killing jesus" You have to be Catholic to know that?
It was BIG NEWS back then, 1965, Pope Paul decided that catholics
can eat meat on Friday AND the jews of today cannot be blamed
for the idiot "christ killer" libel. If you are PROTESTANT (sheeeesh)
an "orange woman" you might have felt BETRAYED as did some of
the protestants in my high school----did you? AND school lunch
no longer featured FISH STICKS every friday. (I kinda liked the fish sticks) Moses hung out with God on the mountain? ----sharing
a GUINNESS? The very first theological argument I heard in my childhood--(6 years old) was between two of my friends----an Irish
catholic and a protestant-----the protestant said INDIGNANTLY
'YOU PRAY TO MARY"

Here's the thing, you cranky old Jewish woman, some kids said something mean to you decades and decades ago so now you just hate on everyone that isn't Jewish? Why your poor little feelings!

I don't care how old you are, you need to grow up, because you are those children at St. Ann. You are every bit as rude. Do you think their behavior excuses your own? And considering how you act here, you just may have been every bit as ill-mannered as they were back in the day. There's no reason to believe that you were any more pleasant to people back then than you are now.
And let's hope your little protestant buddy, when you were 6 years old:springbed:, grew up to realize that Protestants pray to God. Mary has no ability to answer prayer. Most people do mature beyond their childhood encounters, even though you haven't...

No one, other than you and a few die hard Catholics, gives a shit about fish, or purgatory, or whatever else the Vatican says. What some man in a big hat decided one day has no bearing on the Bible. He could have told you that the Jews made Jesus King and He never left, and it wouldn't change one word in the book. The Pope is just a man who may or may not be able to tell his ass from a hole in the ground.

The Bible clearly lays out the role that the Jewish Priests played in Christ's death, and the Roman's part as well. Spend what time you have left being as bitter as you want. It won't change history. It just make you sour.
Acid destroys the vessel it's in. Enjoy your day...

Last edited:
Here's the thing, you cranky old Jewish woman, some kids said something mean to you decades and decades ago so now you just hate on everyone that isn't Jewish? Why your poor little feelings!

I don't care how old you are, you need to grow up, because you are those children at St. Ann. You are every bit as rude. Do you think their behavior excuses your own? And considering how you act here, you just may have been every bit as ill-mannered as they were back in the day. There's no reason to believe that you were any more pleasant to people back then than you are now.
And let's hope your little protestant buddy, when you were 6 years old:springbed:, grew up to realize that Protestants pray to God. Mary has no ability to answer prayer. Most people do mature beyond their childhood encounters, even though you haven't...

No one, other than you and a few die hard Catholics, gives a shit about fish, or purgatory, or whatever else the Vatican says. What some man in a big hat decided one day has no bearing on the Bible. He could have told you that the Jews made Jesus King and He never left, and it wouldn't change one word in the book. The Pope is just a man who may or may not be able to tell his ass from a hole in the ground.

The Bible clearly lays out the role that the Jewish Priests played in Christ's death, and the Roman's part as well. Spend what time you have left being as bitter as you want. It won't change history. It just make you sour.
Acid destroys the vessel it's in. Enjoy your day...
your post is HILARIOUS. I read "the bible" ie both NT and OT as
you term the books----before you were born. You have no idea
what EITHER says. You have decided that the catholics of the
world do not take the edicts of the pope seriously? As to the
JEWISH PRIESTS (the ones you imagine are "rabbis)----you have
no idea what they actually were and just who was CAIAPHAS.
As to WHAT CHILDREN SAY ----which you claim "don't mean
nuthin' ------very wrong. When it comes to that which children
learn in early childhood about "religion" or "belief" or "ethos"---
that which they chant on the playground is the REAL WINDOW into
the ethos to which the people of their culture CLING. Your "advice"
is very shallow

Probably older than you. Probably wiser too. I wouldn't let some kid on a playground steal a life's full of happiness from me like you have. Sticks and stones and all that. Too bad someone didn't teach you a little toughness.
Don't believe for a minute that you read the NT, something that you hate so much. Especially if you were raised in a Jewish home. But it makes absolutely no difference. If you did, you certainly didn't learn anything from it, like love your neighbor. What it doesn't say is love your Jewish neighbor and hate everyone else. What a sad, cynical life you have created for yourself to wallow in...

the IRISHRAM agreed with this idiotic comment----for the record---
the NT specifically states that Caiaphas DID NOT condemn Jesus
to death ---AND Caiaphas was NOT A RABBI. no jelly bean for irishram

Probably older than you. Probably wiser too. I wouldn't let some kid on a playground steal a life's full of happiness from me like you have. Sticks and stones and all that. Too bad someone didn't teach you a little toughness.
Don't believe for a minute that you read the NT, something that you hate so much. Especially if you were raised in a Jewish home. But it makes absolutely no difference. If you did, you certainly didn't learn anything from it, like love your neighbor. What it doesn't say is love your Jewish neighbor and hate everyone else. What a sad, cynical life you have created for yourself to wallow in...
you get funnier and funnier----I was raised in an ENTIRELY SECULAR
JEWISH HOME. I did not have a minute of Jewish education as a kid.
I did read lots so I learned over time. "love your neighbor" is a
teaching of RABBI HILLEL ----who died at about the time Jesus is
said to have been born------Jesus quotes Hillel incessantly as reported
in the NT------the reason you do not know that is because you were
not taught to read-----you were brainwashed with dogma. BTW ----I did attend sunday school (protestant) a few dozen times. I do not "hate" the NT-----unlike you ----I ACTUALLY READ IT but not in sunday school------nor did my protestant playmates. When I was a kid----the catholic kids were "not supposed" to read the bible.
Here is a little quiz for you----WHO HATED THE MONEY CHANGERS
IN THE TEMPLE COURTYARD?

I haven't mentioned Caiaphas once in this thread. Nor did I say what children say "doesn't mean nutthin". You are trying to put words in my mouth. You are so quick to hate it effects your ability to read.

For the record, the NT makes the role of the Jewish Priests in Christ's death abundantly clear. The Romans didn't give a shit about Christ having followers. The Priests did. The Romans didn't give a shit if whether they released Jesus or Barabbas. The Jews did. And all the Catholic hate you can muster won't change a bit of it.

For the record, shame on you for the way you treat people...

Do you think Jesus hated the money changers? He hated the fact that the Jewish money changers were shorting those who had sojourned to Israel. And in God's house no less! Doesn't say much for the Jewish money changers does it?
Did Jesus hate them? Far from it. He hung on a cross to pay for the sins of those money changers so they could be with Him for eternity. Same for you, even though you kill Christ's prophets the way the Jews killed God's OT prophets.

I haven't mentioned Caiaphas once in this thread. Nor did I say what children say "doesn't mean nutthin". You are trying to put words in my mouth. You are so quick to hate it effects your ability to read.

For the record, the NT makes the role of the Jewish Priests in Christ's death abundantly clear. The Romans didn't give a shit about Christ having followers. The Priests did. The Romans didn't give a shit if whether they released Jesus or Barabbas. The Jews did. And all the Catholic hate you can muster won't change a bit of it.

For the record, shame on you for the way you treat people...
Ok what was the "role of the jewish priests in the death of
"christ" and their "role" at that time? What concern did the "priests" have with the "followers"
of Jesus? Who were the "followers" of Jesus? The answer is
actually IN THE NT. It's easy. Try reading the book. Try to keep
in mind----something you did not learn in sunday school---
Literacy was widespread amongst jews at that time.

Do you think Jesus hated the money changers? He hated the fact that the Jewish money changers were shorting those who had sojourned to Israel. And in God's house no less! Doesn't say much for the Jewish money changers does it?
Did Jesus hate them? Far from it. He hung on a cross to pay for the sins of those money changers so they could be with Him for eternity. Same for you, even though you kill Christ's prophets the way the Jews killed God's OT prophets.
you got a citation for that SHORT CHANGING MONEY CHANGERS? Can you tell me WHO HATED THE MONEY CHANGERS IN THE
Temple courtyard?

Who do you think hated the money changers?
the answer is not dependent on what I "think" --
it is HISTORIC-----the Pharisees HATED the money
changers. They considered their presence a ROMAN
DEFILEMENT akin to sticking idols in the place. In fact,
like the ROMAN APPOINTED PRIESTS---they were
Roman plants. Now try to be honest----did you know
that? While we are at it----who hated the HEROD FAMILY
and why was John the Baptist killed?

the answer is not dependent on what I "think" --
it is HISTORIC-----the Pharisees HATED the money
changers. They considered their presence a ROMAN
DEFILEMENT akin to sticking idols in the place. In fact,
like the ROMAN APPOINTED PRIESTS---they were
Roman plants. Now try to be honest----did you know
that? While we are at it----who hated the HEROD FAMILY
and why was John the Baptist killed?
Hate is a sin. Man, those Pharisees really had issues! Christ loved the money changers. He died for them. Seems to me that Christ is the way to go.

And speaking of going, I have to get some things done today, so we can resume this a little later. Till then:
Hail Mary. Full of Grace lol...

Which is why you can trust what Nicodemus recorded in real time. He was among the most literate at the time with no reason to lie.
There ya go..
I have no idea who NICODEMUS WAS----you have his original
manuscripts and a CV ? (most literate?) The only information
on him is in the NT written by some equally unknown person
to wit, "JOHN" He was an important "leader of the jews" ??
oh good-----then he is quoted in the talmud RIGHT? Do you
know where he was buried? who his parents were? more is
known about Robin Hood

Hate is a sin. Man, those Pharisees really had issues! Christ loved the money changers. He died for them. Seems to me that Christ is the way to go.

And speaking of going, I have to get some things done today, so we can resume this a little later. Till then:
Hail Mary. Full of Grace lol...
stymied again-----unable to answer the easiest questions. But
I am impressed by your claim that Jesus attacked the money changers out of "LOVE" and even "DIED" for them------lots of pharisees DIED
for them-------lots of pharisees got CRUCIFIED FOR ATTACKING THEM

Forum List

Back