Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

And the US doesn't have third world problems of its own?

Conclusion: These results underline the need for policy makers to focus on improving the knowledge of younger age groups on contraceptives and include other information channels such as peer-to-peer discussions to increase awareness.
Sorry, i cant agree with your conclusion. You are using a report from Nigeria to base policy for USA. Its a bit of a stretch.

Sorry, i cant agree with your conclusion. You are using a report from Nigeria to base policy for USA. Its a bit of a stretch.
Our government health agency has it published as a way to advise policymakers both here and abroad to raise awareness and further education on that subject.

That conclusion was c/p from the link. I can't edit stuff well on this phone.

. They mean the same thing essentially.

No matter how many times you post this lie, it will still be a lie.

We have beat this poor horse to death, I will bow out and allow you the final word and and another insult or two.

Gator ignores the scientific definition of gender and claims it is a "literary term". Here is what that moron is using to counter the scientific definition:

Literary Terms​

Literary terms refer to the technique, style, and formatting used by writers and speakers to masterfully emphasize, embellish, or strengthen their compositions. Literary terms can refer to playful techniques employed by comedians to make us laugh or witty tricks wordsmiths use to coin new words or phrases.

No matter how many times you post this lie, it will still be a lie.

We have beat this poor horse to death, I will bow out and allow you the final word and and another insult or two.
Lol. Calling me a liar only proves your point was invalid.

It took only a simple question to eviscerate your premise.

Hope leg day was productive for you mate!

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?

The left wants to ensure that whites stay in the majority.

Gator ignores the scientific definition of gender and claims it is a "literary term". Here is what that moron is using to counter the scientific definition:

Literary Terms​

Literary terms refer to the technique, style, and formatting used by writers and speakers to masterfully emphasize, embellish, or strengthen their compositions. Literary terms can refer to playful techniques employed by comedians to make us laugh or witty tricks wordsmiths use to coin new words or phrases.
He fled.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
Abortion, most women want legal for two major reasons. Not because they plan on having an abortion, but because there is always a chance that they would have to have one in case of rape, or something wrong with the fetus. Ergo, abortion is a big vote getter for dems while the republicans opt to use it to pry money from rich anti abortion morons usually nitwitted males and religious groups seeking to satisfy their need for control, but who are to stupid to realize it.

Abortion like having babies is not a man's choice and this just drives certain idiots nuts when they realize that a woman can get rid of them even after impregnation. Churches want more members which means more power and money for them, so a woman aborting any group of cells hurts their future enrollment numbers.

Last edited:
Simpler questions why do the Evangelicals care...

They didn't care in 1973, didn't care for 5 years after, it was considered a catholic issue...

They shopped for the idea, they lost school segregation and they needed a new christian evangelism crusade..didn't give a fuck about it until 1978, they needed a cause to rile up the old christians and Abortion was selected...

Even Catholics don't see it as much of an issue anymore..
Notice how when you explain facts they just ignore you...

Thing is the Abortion just a made up piece of crap for the Religious right..

Abortion, most women want legal for two major reasons. Not because they plan on having an abortion, but because there is always a chance that they would have to have one in case of rape, or something wrong with the fetus. Ergo, abortion is a big vote getter for dems while the republicans opt to use it to pry money from rich anti abortion morons usually nitwitted males and religious groups seeking to satisfy their need for control, but who are to stupid to realize it.

Abortion like having babies is not a man's choice and this just drives certain idiots nuts when they realize that a woman can get rid of them even after impregnation. Churches want more members which means more power and money for them, so a woman aborting any group of cells hurts their future enrollment numbers.
Church actually want it as a wedge issue...It gives them political power, the ability to lobby politicians heavily, they have the GOP wrapped around their little finger... They invented Abortion as a wedges issue 5 years after Roe v Wade, were open about before as a 'Catholic Issue' only before that...

They lost school segregation and they needed another wedge issue and calling the other side murders seemed good.. Solidified there base evangelical vote and created the most powerful voting block in America...

It is the tenant of both parties, they might only differ on which parts they want to control.

I think that the stance of the 'pro-life" folks take after the baby exits the womb shows they do not really care about it at all.
Are you referring to the “stance” where responsible people believe ‘parents’ should care for and support their own children?
How barbaric!

Forum List

Back