Question for the pro vaccine fools. Ok, why aren't any of the vaccines fully FDA approved as of yet

The FDA will either approve or not approve of the vaccines within six months of application from the manufacturer's applications which was June and July of 2021.

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Please detail this trivial little fact

49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Only the unvaccinated are dying now. Life is good.

Would you believe the fda if they did approve?
Link?
Look it up. Prove me wrong. Find different numbers. Good luck.
You're the one who said it, asshole. YOU PROVE IT, or FUCK OFF. It's a fucking lie.
49% of republicans are vaccinated. 90% of democrats are too.

Only blacks and half the Republican Party are not. Trumpeters and blacks.
LOL your imagination went from 92 percent to 90 percent in just over a minute
I’m talking rough numbers. What do you think the numbers are? How far off do you think I am? Look it up yourselves. You republicans constantly make up lies I have to go research to debunk. If you think I’m wrong prove it. And if I’m off by 2% fuck off.
What you are doing is making up nonsense numbers as you go, then challenging people to disprove your schizophrenic's imagination
You don’t know the numbers and you don’t like the numbers. Sorry facts make you uncomfortable.

Am I making up the numbers? Do you think the numbers seem off? What do you think the numbers are. Tell me that then I’ll show you what the numbers are as of today.

First what about my numbers make you uncomfotable? Do you think I’m going too high or too low? And what would it prove if my numbers were off by 10%?

What will different percentages prove?

Symantics
Actually I am not taking your schizophrenic rantings seriously. But hey have fun making some more stuff up

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Link?
Look it up. Prove me wrong. Find different numbers. Good luck.
You're the one who said it, asshole. YOU PROVE IT, or FUCK OFF. It's a fucking lie.
49% of republicans are vaccinated. 90% of democrats are too.

Only blacks and half the Republican Party are not. Trumpeters and blacks.
LOL your imagination went from 92 percent to 90 percent in just over a minute
I’m talking rough numbers. What do you think the numbers are? How far off do you think I am? Look it up yourselves. You republicans constantly make up lies I have to go research to debunk. If you think I’m wrong prove it. And if I’m off by 2% fuck off.
Why don't you prove YOUR numbers true?

That's how the game works. You say some shit, then you back it up with proof.

Otherwise, you're full of fucking shit.
Actually he already admitted to making them up
I say 92% democrats and 49% republicans. If you have different numbers let me know. And provide a link of course. I heard it on ABC
The only thing that you heard were the voices in your head, you know the ones that tell you to kill dogs

Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.
Blacks only make up 13% of our population.

I said the only people not vaccinated are blacks and Republicans.

Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.

Actually you said that, 49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Apparently you got these numbers from the voice in your head

Ask Trump he is the one who pushed for their early release.
Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I see it as being vindictive hypocrites that have no brain of their own.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story

Here's one. One of our family of four, all living together, got the flu shot about, oh, six or so years ago. She was the ONLY one to be officially dx with Influenza B that year at the same dr office that gave her the shot. None of the rest of us got it.

After having bad experiences with flu shots before, that was the absolute last straw for me.

It takes time, but does not mean you should not avail yourself of the protection. I've got mine and have had it since it became available and so does my family. I'm heading to Florida in a few days, one of the 5 states noted for rapidly increasing hospitalizations for Covid possibly due to variants. Glad I will not be in that number, risking serious infection of the disease. Here is some food for thought.
1626187817980.png

Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story

Here's one. One of our family of four, all living together, got the flu shot about, oh, six or so years ago. She was the ONLY one to be officially dx with Influenza B that year at the same dr office that gave her the shot. None of the rest of us got it.

After having bad experiences with flu shots before, that was the absolute last straw for me.
What they never tell people is that the flu shot is always only effective on last years strain that has already mutated, meaning that the only way that a flu shot can actually offer protection is if a time portal is used

It takes time, but does not mean you should not avail yourself of the protection. I've got mine and have had it since it became available and so does my family. I'm heading to Florida in a few days, one of the 5 states noted for rapidly increasing hospitalizations for Covid possibly due to variants. Glad I will not be in that number, risking serious infection of the disease. Here is some food for thought.
View attachment 512212
Well if you read it on the internet it has to be true right?

Retard alert

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Actually my entire family had covid and our antibodies are better than the fake vaccines

So you shoot any dogs at the dog park Shirley
Some people think that’s true. I hope so.

If your dog is chasing deer on my property in the winter I would shoot the dog. Its killing those deer and the pets owner is a fucking asshole wouldn’t you agree?
LOL my dog will never be in Mishitgan chasing rats around your trailer. But you can hope sicko
Gsp’s need to be bred out of existence like pit bulls.
OK Sealybobo, tell us more about your final solution for republicans

auschwitz-display-stretchv2.jpg

Let your true feelings out
Thinning the herd. They’re doing it to themselves. And they could spread the delta to us and they are the reason there is a delta variant so I wish they wouldn’t kill us. If that means they die that’s their decision and gods

I read that left and right on this board. How much they can't wait for us to die, how eagerly they wait for it

Lovely, lovely humans

Link?

Actually you said that, 49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

From this source I found it said 59% of Republicans are now vaccinated. Do you think this number is high or low? I think it's high. I would believe 49% of Republicans are vaccinated.

41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

100% of Congressional Democrats have been vaccinated.

67 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated.

Point is only the minority of crazy Trump republicans and blacks are unvaccinated. You two have something in common finally.

Link?

From this source I found it said 59% of Republicans are now vaccinated. Do you think this number is high or low? I think it's high. I would believe 49% of Republicans are vaccinated.

Point is only the minority of crazy Trump republicans and blacks are unvaccinated. You two have something in common finally.
A new set of numbers from one of the other voices in your head obviously

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Actually my entire family had covid and our antibodies are better than the fake vaccines

So you shoot any dogs at the dog park Shirley
Some people think that’s true. I hope so.

If your dog is chasing deer on my property in the winter I would shoot the dog. Its killing those deer and the pets owner is a fucking asshole wouldn’t you agree?
LOL my dog will never be in Mishitgan chasing rats around your trailer. But you can hope sicko
Gsp’s need to be bred out of existence like pit bulls.
OK Sealybobo, tell us more about your final solution for republicans

auschwitz-display-stretchv2.jpg

Let your true feelings out
Thinning the herd. They’re doing it to themselves. And they could spread the delta to us and they are the reason there is a delta variant so I wish they wouldn’t kill us. If that means they die that’s their decision and gods

I read that left and right on this board. How much they can't wait for us to die, how eagerly they wait for it

Lovely, lovely humans
Michael Che on SNL did a really good bit on Weekend Update about how he/we/I would have felt if Trump would have died from corona. Can't say we'd be sad for the guy. Sorry but if you are an evil asshole that's how people are going to feel about you. Hell look at how much you guys hate Hillary/Pelosi/Whitmer. If Whitmer would have been kidnapped how many tears would you have shed for her? You'd be thinking, "serves her right".

Well her decision to lock down didn't cause 200,000 lives. Trump's decision to lie to us in February 2020 did.

Link?

None of those numbers are the gospel Dusty. You got a problem with the numbers? So far you are just complaining that I'm making up the numbers when you have no interest in what the numbers are. What does it matter Rusty? Point is not enough blacks or Republicans have been vaccinated. And interestingly these are the two subsets of our society we are having the most trouble with. White Supremisists and BLM's.

January 2023 I think is when they're going to report thier findings

Until then we're all in this toooogheatherrrrr

ggfgghhbgffyy.jpeg

The FDA will either approve or not approve of the vaccines within six months of application from the manufacturer's applications which was June and July of 2021.

By then you will all need boosters

good luck
Then the boosters will all need boosters meaning that there are no fully vaccinated people
Pziser, a private corporation, tried to push a booster on us. Biden said no. Of course Pziser wants us all to take their booster shot. Thank God our government regulates that industry right? Can't trust greedy corporations who only care about profits.

Link?

None of those numbers are the gospel Dusty. You got a problem with the numbers? So far you are just complaining that I'm making up the numbers when you have no interest in what the numbers are. What does it matter Rusty? Point is not enough blacks or Republicans have been vaccinated. And interestingly these are the two subsets of our society we are having the most trouble with. White Supremisists and BLM's.
So faced with the fact that you can not substantiate that the numbers that the voices in your head tell you are real and now being exposed as a serial dog killer you are recanting the voices in your head. Nope kid as the voices in your head are very real, so perhaps you should listen to them and start eliminating republicans for the betterment of your new dog eating communist state

View attachment 512212
Well if you read it on the internet it has to be true right?

Retard alert
Don't worry. We were already alerted to your retarded condition, no alert necessary. It is not like it is new news to the rest of us.

Forum List

Back