Question for the pro vaccine fools. Ok, why aren't any of the vaccines fully FDA approved as of yet

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Please detail this trivial little fact

49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Only the unvaccinated are dying now. Life is good.

Would you believe the fda if they did approve?
Link?
Look it up. Prove me wrong. Find different numbers. Good luck.
You're the one who said it, asshole. YOU PROVE IT, or FUCK OFF. It's a fucking lie.
49% of republicans are vaccinated. 90% of democrats are too.

Only blacks and half the Republican Party are not. Trumpeters and blacks.

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Link?
You're the one who said it, asshole. YOU PROVE IT, or FUCK OFF. It's a fucking lie.
Hey no picking on Sealy as he now wants to to do a Google search of his imagination. Humor him he is a retarded, pot smoking ebike riding dog shooting cop from Michigan
What number don’t you guys believe and out of curiosity do you think the numbers are too high or low?

Ask Trump he is the one who pushed for their early release.
Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I see it as being vindictive hypocrites that have no brain of their own.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Actually my entire family had covid and our antibodies are better than the fake vaccines

So you shoot any dogs at the dog park Shirley

Absolutely not. The FDA is compromised. They have lost credibility like the cdc, the who, the nih, and the censorship arm of the government; the msm.

LOL retard alert. If your nonsense is true and the vaccine works then most of the people dying are republicans right. Are you ever embarrassed to jerk off in public
Republicans and blacks

Link?

LOL your imagination went from 92 percent to 90 percent in just over a minute

Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Link?

True story
Actually my entire family had covid and our antibodies are better than the fake vaccines

Some people think that’s true. I hope so.

If your dog is chasing deer on my property in the winter I would shoot the dog. Its killing those deer and the pets owner is a fucking asshole wouldn’t you agree?

True story

If your dog is chasing deer on my property in the winter I would shoot the dog. Its killing those deer and the pets owner is a fucking asshole wouldn’t you agree?
LOL my dog will never be in Mishitgan chasing rats around your trailer. But you can hope sicko

Link?

I’m talking rough numbers. What do you think the numbers are? How far off do you think I am? Look it up yourselves. You republicans constantly make up lies I have to go research to debunk. If you think I’m wrong prove it. And if I’m off by 2% fuck off.

True story

LOL my dog will never be in Mishitgan chasing rats around your trailer. But you can hope sicko
Gsp’s need to be bred out of existence like pit bulls.

Link?

I’m talking rough numbers. What do you think the numbers are? How far off do you think I am? Look it up yourselves. You republicans constantly make up lies I have to go research to debunk. If you think I’m wrong prove it. And if I’m off by 2% fuck off.
What you are doing is making up nonsense numbers as you go, then challenging people to disprove your schizophrenic's imagination

Link?

Why don't you prove YOUR numbers true?

That's how the game works. You say some shit, then you back it up with proof.

Otherwise, you're full of fucking shit.

True story

OK Sealybobo, tell us more about your final solution for republicans

auschwitz-display-stretchv2.jpg

Let your true feelings out

Link?

Actually he already admitted to making them up

Link?

What you are doing is making up nonsense numbers as you go, then challenging people to disprove your schizophrenic's imagination
You don’t know the numbers and you don’t like the numbers. Sorry facts make you uncomfortable.

Am I making up the numbers? Do you think the numbers seem off? What do you think the numbers are. Tell me that then I’ll show you what the numbers are as of today.

First what about my numbers make you uncomfotable? Do you think I’m going too high or too low? And what would it prove if my numbers were off by 10%?

What will different percentages prove?

Symantics

True story

OK Sealybobo, tell us more about your final solution for republicans

auschwitz-display-stretchv2.jpg

Let your true feelings out
Thinning the herd. They’re doing it to themselves. And they could spread the delta to us and they are the reason there is a delta variant so I wish they wouldn’t kill us. If that means they die that’s their decision and gods

Link?

Actually he already admitted to making them up
I say 92% democrats and 49% republicans. If you have different numbers let me know. And provide a link of course. I heard it on ABC

Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back