Question for the pro vaccine fools. Ok, why aren't any of the vaccines fully FDA approved as of yet

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Please detail this trivial little fact

49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Only the unvaccinated are dying now. Life is good.

Would you believe the fda if they did approve?
Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.
Blacks only make up 13% of our population.

I said the only people not vaccinated are blacks and Republicans.
Actually you said that, 49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Apparently you got these numbers from the voice in your head

From this source I found it said 59% of Republicans are now vaccinated. Do you think this number is high or low? I think it's high. I would believe 49% of Republicans are vaccinated.

41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

100% of Congressional Democrats have been vaccinated.

67 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated.

Point is only the minority of crazy Trump republicans and blacks are unvaccinated. You two have something in common finally.

That 67% is not FULLY vaccinated. That's the number for one shot. And if you take working age--18-65--the number of fully vaccinated is about half.

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

It takes time, but does not mean you should not avail yourself of the protection. I've got mine and have had it since it became available and so does my family. I'm heading to Florida in a few days, one of the 5 states noted for rapidly increasing hospitalizations for Covid possibly due to variants. Glad I will not be in that number, risking serious infection of the disease. Here is some food for thought.
View attachment 512212
Well if you read it on the internet it has to be true right?

Retard alert
Don't worry. We were already alerted to your retarded condition, no alert necessary. It is not like it is new news to the rest of us.
Says the clown that believes everything that he reads on the internet. Yea old man, the internet is 100 percent real. Now take your meds

Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.

Actually you said that, 49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Apparently you got these numbers from the voice in your head

From this source I found it said 59% of Republicans are now vaccinated. Do you think this number is high or low? I think it's high. I would believe 49% of Republicans are vaccinated.

41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

100% of Congressional Democrats have been vaccinated.

67 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated.

Point is only the minority of crazy Trump republicans and blacks are unvaccinated. You two have something in common finally.

That 67% is not FULLY vaccinated. That's the number for one shot. And if you take working age--18-65--the number of fully vaccinated is about half.
Sue, please do not argue with the numbers in bobo's head as they are always right. Besides visiting hours are almost over anyway.

Link?

Yes, but blacks make up more than 13% of Democrats (24% according to fivethirtyeight). So in order for your claim that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated to be true, it would mean that even if every single non-black Democrat in the entire country has been vaccinated, it would still require two-thirds (66%) of black Democrats to be vaccinated in order to reach 92%. That is such an utterly preposterous claim that I feel like I'm responding to a basquebromance-level troll bait post.

Ask Trump he is the one who pushed for their early release.
Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I see it as being vindictive hypocrites that have no brain of their own.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Actually my entire family had covid and our antibodies are better than the fake vaccines

So you shoot any dogs at the dog park Shirley
Some people think that’s true. I hope so.

If your dog is chasing deer on my property in the winter I would shoot the dog. Its killing those deer and the pets owner is a fucking asshole wouldn’t you agree?
LOL my dog will never be in Mishitgan chasing rats around your trailer. But you can hope sicko
Gsp’s need to be bred out of existence like pit bulls.
OK Sealybobo, tell us more about your final solution for republicans

auschwitz-display-stretchv2.jpg

Let your true feelings out
Thinning the herd. They’re doing it to themselves. And they could spread the delta to us and they are the reason there is a delta variant so I wish they wouldn’t kill us. If that means they die that’s their decision and gods

I read that left and right on this board. How much they can't wait for us to die, how eagerly they wait for it

Lovely, lovely humans
Michael Che on SNL did a really good bit on Weekend Update about how he/we/I would have felt if Trump would have died from corona. Can't say we'd be sad for the guy. Sorry but if you are an evil asshole that's how people are going to feel about you. Hell look at how much you guys hate Hillary/Pelosi/Whitmer. If Whitmer would have been kidnapped how many tears would you have shed for her? You'd be thinking, "serves her right".

Well her decision to lock down didn't cause 200,000 lives. Trump's decision to lie to us in February 2020 did.

Don't project your issues on me.

Why is it that the folks who died in June from Covid were mainly folks who hadn't been vaccinated?

Link?

Yes, but they make up more than 13% of Democrat voters (24% according to fivethirtyeight). So in order for your claim that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated to be true, it would mean that even if every single non-black Democrat in the entire country has been vaccinated, it would still require that two-thirds of black Democrats are vaccinated in order to reach 92%. That is such an utterly preposterous claim that I feel like I'm responding to a basquebromance troll bait post.
You are responding to a schizophrenic's delusion. Sense in this matter is not possible

Why is it that the folks who died in June from Covid were mainly folks who hadn't been vaccinated?
Why is it that NASA did not know that pure O2 would fry the two astrunuts to death when O2 was a component of the rockets fuel to begin with

No matter you believe whatever the government tells you right?

Good doggie sit

Yep and in so doing he is definitely partially complicit in the massive wave of health catastrophes we will see in the next five years from the poisonous injections.

Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are getting delta and covid, and then they are dying.

Fake news

It takes time, but does not mean you should not avail yourself of the protection. I've got mine and have had it since it became available and so does my family. I'm heading to Florida in a few days, one of the 5 states noted for rapidly increasing hospitalizations for Covid possibly due to variants. Glad I will not be in that number, risking serious infection of the disease. Here is some food for thought.
View attachment 512212

Retard alert
Don't worry. We were already alerted to your retarded condition, no alert necessary. It is not like it is new news to the rest of us.
Says the clown that believes everything that he reads on the internet. Yea old man, the internet is 100 percent real. Now take your meds
I already took mine. It was Moderna lots 010A21A and 040A21A. I am good to go. Good luck. I hope you don't become a statistic data point. Interesting difference between the June data point and July 5th, don't you think? Sorry. I am pretty sure, you rarely think.
1626189728444.png

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
I already took mine. It was Moderna lots 010A21A and 040A21A. I am good to go. Good luck. I hope you don't become a statistic data point. Interesting difference between the June data point and July 5th, don't you think? Sorry. I am pretty sure, you rarely think.
View attachment 512220
Is that why people can't move to Florida fast enough

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
You are already brain dead and of no consequence

True story
Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are getting delta and covid, and then they are dying.
Yep...looks like the vaccine set them up for the big hit....maybe by design?

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
You should read up on early treatment of covid so you can know what to do if you get it. Vaccinated people are getting covid, and are dying.

Last edited:

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
You shoud read up on early treatment of covid so you can know what to do if you get it. Vaccinated people are getting covid, and are dying.
Science or anything rational can not penetrate the mind of a zombie

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
You should read up on early treatment of covid so you can know what to do if you get it. Vaccinated people are getting covid, and are dying.
Pretty familiar. I treated mine. Also, familiar with the fact that over 99% of new hospitalizations are of people that remained unvaccinated for one reason or another. I heard one ER doctor saying when asking patients if they had been, the patients are looking embarrassed and often admitting regret. I have no regrets, getting my vaccinations, as I had already had the experience of the disease and definitely did not want any more.

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
Pretty familiar. I treated mine. Also, familiar with the fact that over 99% of new hospitalizations are of people that remained unvaccinated for one reason or another. I heard one ER doctor saying when asking patients if they had been, the patients are looking embarrassed and often admitting regret. I have no regrets, getting my vaccinations, as I had already had the experience of the disease and definitely did not want any more.
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting delta. They are getting covid.

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting delta. They are getting covid.
No matter the vaccinated zombies do not care

Forum List

Back