Question for the pro vaccine fools. Ok, why aren't any of the vaccines fully FDA approved as of yet

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021
LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Please detail this trivial little fact

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Only the unvaccinated are dying now. Life is good.

Would you believe the fda if they did approve?

Ask Trump he is the one who pushed for their early release.
Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.

Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I see it as being vindictive hypocrites that have no brain of their own.

Wait until the human trials are over ;)
Wait for what there are hundreds of millions vaccinated already. Nope there is something really sinister here because these vaccines could be fully approved by now. So perhaps they know something that they are hiding
Who are the republicans who’ve gotten the vaccine? Half of you have. I’m pressuring one friend who still hasn’t. So are his Republican parents. I think republicans shouldn’t be allowed to take the vaccine

I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive

I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
I usually live vicariously through a God of orange proportions.

Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story

Link?

hundreds of millions vaccinated already.
exactly ;)
Only an idiot would still be arguing against the vaccine.

Before they said corona only killed very few people. No big deal they said about the pandemic. Sort of reminds me of when the economy was in collapse and republicans here and in government was saying the fundamentals of our economy were strong. They didn’t want bush to be blamed for the greatest recession since the Great Depression. Then when denial didn’t benefit them any more they blamed democrats.

So now we tell them the vaccine kills very few people But now they are afraid. They weren’t afraid of Covid but the vaccine they are afraid of.

The only people who haven’t gotten vaccinated are 51% of republicans and blacks who don’t trust the government. Republicans always tell blacks they are paranoid but now we see republicans don’t trust the government either. A party of conspiracy theorists

Link?
Look it up. Prove me wrong. Find different numbers. Good luck.

LOL retard alert. If your nonsense is true and the vaccine works then most of the people dying are republicans right. Are you ever embarrassed to jerk off in public

Link?
You're the one who said it, asshole. YOU PROVE IT, or FUCK OFF. It's a fucking lie.

Link?
Actually no one can look up your imagination silly. Furthermore no one cares about your babbles

Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?

Link?
You're the one who said it, asshole. YOU PROVE IT, or FUCK OFF. It's a fucking lie.
Hey no picking on Sealy as he now wants to to do a Google search of his imagination. Humor him he is a retarded, pot smoking ebike riding dog shooting cop from Michigan

Forum List

Back