Oregon Passes Emergency Law To Force Employers To Protect Illegals? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Oregon adopted an emergency rule Thursday that strengthens requirements for employers to safeguard workers from extreme heat, including expanding access to shade and cool water in what advocates called the nation's most protective heat rules following deadly record-high temperatures in the Pacific Northwest. “With these new rules, Oregon has a chance to lead the country in ensuring workplaces are safe from high heat, especially for those doing the most demanding and dangerous jobs like farming and construction,” said Kate Suisman, an attorney with the Northwest Workers’ Justice Project.

Under Oregon's new rules for workers, when the heat index is at or above 80 F (27 C), employers are required to provide access to sufficient shade and an adequate supply of drinking water. More than 100 people in Oregon died during the extreme heat wave in late June; among them was an immigrant from Guatemala who was working outside, the state medical examiner said."

So now the government wants to force employers to provide these illegals with water, shade and breaks just because of a little heat? What is the benefit to having these wetbacks work in the fields if it's not their ability to withstand extremely hot conditions with little to no effects?? Now because a couple of them died; Oregon wants to act like OSHA? It is bad enough that these employers are forced to hire these illegals in the first place...if they were allowed by the government to hire real working class Americans; there wouldn't be a need for all of this soyboy cuck workplace safety crap...

If that happened in my state my wife would flip her wig.

She is a hiring and benefits manager for a company. They have a lot of foriegners and she is fine with that but she runs into a lot of them using someone elses social security numbers and id's, some work until it's found out they aren't allowed to work and just quit, etc.

Illegals working is a hot button for her, it wastes so much of her time and the companies money dealing with them.

Plus she hates the illegals because they are such a pain. They don't have a way to access the internet to do onboarding or access their money, barely speak English, do shit like wash their dicks in the sinks, take unscheduled breaks, and getting them to do even simple things is a hassle.

I'm ok with immigrants, but fuck illegals.

When I was a kid playing football on the school team we never got a damn water break nor did we get to take off our helmets and rest in the shade, that would make us weak and intolerant to the conditioning of the weather...

If that happened in my state my wife would flip her wig.

She is a hiring and benefits manager for a company. They have a lot of foriegners and she is fine with that but she runs into a lot of them using someone elses social security numbers and id's, some work until it's found out they aren't allowed to work and just quit, etc.

Illegals working is a hot button for her, it wastes so much of her time and the companies money dealing with them.

Plus she hates the illegals because they are such a pain. They don't have a way to access the internet to do onboarding or access their money, barely speak English, do shit like wash their dicks in the sinks, take unscheduled breaks, and getting them to do even simple things is a hassle.

I'm ok with immigrants, but fuck illegals.
No background checks done where she works?

"Oregon adopted an emergency rule Thursday that strengthens requirements for employers to safeguard workers from extreme heat, including expanding access to shade and cool water in what advocates called the nation's most protective heat rules following deadly record-high temperatures in the Pacific Northwest. “With these new rules, Oregon has a chance to lead the country in ensuring workplaces are safe from high heat, especially for those doing the most demanding and dangerous jobs like farming and construction,” said Kate Suisman, an attorney with the Northwest Workers’ Justice Project.

Under Oregon's new rules for workers, when the heat index is at or above 80 F (27 C), employers are required to provide access to sufficient shade and an adequate supply of drinking water. More than 100 people in Oregon died during the extreme heat wave in late June; among them was an immigrant from Guatemala who was working outside, the state medical examiner said."

So now the government wants to force employers to provide these illegals with water, shade and breaks just because of a little heat? What is the benefit to having these wetbacks work in the fields if it's not their ability to withstand extremely hot conditions with little to no effects?? Now because a couple of them died; Oregon wants to act like OSHA? It is bad enough that these employers are forced to hire these illegals in the first place...if they were allowed by the government to hire real working class Americans; there wouldn't be a need for all of this soyboy cuck workplace safety crap...
The article did not mention the regulation was for illegal or legal aliens or legitimate US citizens. I suspect you have never had or seen heat injuries or been in a position of responsibility regarding workplace safety. It is a serious injury that can be fatal or have long-lasting effects, even if caught in time to prevent death.

The mexicans that mow my yard wear long sleeved flannel shirts when it's 105 out.
I dont know how the hell they do it and I'm pretty heat resistant.

The mexicans that mow my yard wear long sleeved flannel shirts when it's 105 out.
Because they are genetically inclined to deal with hot climates...the same with darkies...which is why they are more suited to do hard labor and other slave work......but they are too lazy to appreciate it

One of the very few holdouts against the filth that America has become over its racism problem.

When will the shooting start?
When will Trump make the nuanced suggestion to his extremists that it's time for violence?

Because they are genetically inclined to deal with hot climates...the same with darkies...which is why they are more suited to do hard labor and other slave work......but they are too lazy to appreciate it

Not sure how much of is genetics or just being acclimated to the heat.
They grow up in hot climates and have no A/C.
I was engaged to an American born mexican girl and I could stand the heat better than she could.

I was engaged to an American born mexican girl and I could stand the heat better than she could.
Racists like you will dig up any race distinction they can find to express their ugly racism agenda.

Racists like you will dig up any race distinction they can find to express their ugly racism agenda.

Maybe you haven't read far enough but as I stated ...."I was engaged to a mexican girl"
So fuck you and your baseless claims.
It seems that all you leftist have is the race card even though you wore that out a long time ago.

She couldn't stand the heat as well as you because she was probably too Americanized and lazy....

She couldn't stand the heat as well as you because she was probably too Americanized and lazy....

Nah...she held a decent job.
But yeah,she got to used to the A/C. Hell,even her dad who came from mexico couldnt take the heat anymore.
Her family was one of those we want in America,he served in the Navy for 8 years and was actually a pretty cool guy.

But yeah,she got to used to the A/C. Hell,even her dad who came from mexico couldnt take the heat anymore.
Her family was one of those we want in America,he served in the Navy for 8 years and was actually a pretty cool guy.
I don't know if we can take that risk tho...

I mean, I guess if they did more to prove they are worthy of being considered human, maybe...

But most of them are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, but yea, I assume maybe 4 or 5 of them are good people

I don't know if we can take that risk tho...

I mean, I guess if they did more to prove they are worthy of being considered human, maybe...

But most of them are murderers, rapists, drug dealers, but yea, I assume maybe 4 or 5 of them are good people

Her father immigrated back when it was difficult to immigrate here.
It took him and his wife years to get here. The first thing he did was join the Navy when he got here.
Of course they learned english while waiting for the paper work to be complete.
Unlike today where they let everyone of them come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back