Question for the pro vaccine fools. Ok, why aren't any of the vaccines fully FDA approved as of yet

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

Please detail this trivial little fact

It takes time, but does not mean you should not avail yourself of the protection. I've got mine and have had it since it became available and so does my family. I'm heading to Florida in a few days, one of the 5 states noted for rapidly increasing hospitalizations for Covid possibly due to variants. Glad I will not be in that number, risking serious infection of the disease. Here is some food for thought.
View attachment 512212
Well if you read it on the internet it has to be true right?

Retard alert
Don't worry. We were already alerted to your retarded condition, no alert necessary. It is not like it is new news to the rest of us.
Says the clown that believes everything that he reads on the internet. Yea old man, the internet is 100 percent real. Now take your meds
I already took mine. It was Moderna lots 010A21A and 040A21A. I am good to go. Good luck. I hope you don't become a statistic data point. Interesting difference between the June data point and July 5th, don't you think? Sorry. I am pretty sure, you rarely think.
View attachment 512220
You should read up on early treatment of covid so you can know what to do if you get it. Vaccinated people are getting covid, and are dying.
Pretty familiar. I treated mine. Also, familiar with the fact that over 99% of new hospitalizations are of people that remained unvaccinated for one reason or another. I heard one ER doctor saying when asking patients if they had been, the patients are looking embarrassed and often admitting regret. I have no regrets, getting my vaccinations, as I had already had the experience of the disease and definitely did not want any more.
Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting delta. They are getting covid.
I wish them luck. I have taken all the precaution I can, as prudent. I beat it once. I feel confident I can again, more easily than last time. If not, it's been fun.
1626197155994.png

LOL, at some point these things need to either be fully approved or they need to be abandoned. So why doesn't Xiden just have the FDA approve these vaccines fully?

49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Only the unvaccinated are dying now. Life is good.

Would you believe the fda if they did approve?
Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.
Blacks only make up 13% of our population.

I said the only people not vaccinated are blacks and Republicans.
Actually you said that, 49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

Apparently you got these numbers from the voice in your head

From this source I found it said 59% of Republicans are now vaccinated. Do you think this number is high or low? I think it's high. I would believe 49% of Republicans are vaccinated.

41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots​

100% of Congressional Democrats have been vaccinated.

67 percent of Americans are fully vaccinated.

Point is only the minority of crazy Trump republicans and blacks are unvaccinated. You two have something in common finally.

That 67% is not FULLY vaccinated. That's the number for one shot. And if you take working age--18-65--the number of fully vaccinated is about half.
Sue, please do not argue with the numbers in bobo's head as they are always right. Besides visiting hours are almost over anyway.
Are you trusting her numbers? I notice you didn't ask her for a link. Bias much?

Ask Trump he is the one who pushed for their early release.
Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I see it as being vindictive hypocrites that have no brain of their own.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are getting delta and covid, and then they are dying.
Link? Something like this

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated​

Link?

Everybody knows that statement was a bald-faced lie, including him. Starting with the lie that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, when the news won't shut up about how low the vaccination rates are among minorities. Sealybobo's calculation must have opted to exclude that on the basis of being inconvenient data.

Actually you said that, 49% of republicans are vaccinated. 92% of democrats are.

From this source I found it said 59% of Republicans are now vaccinated. Do you think this number is high or low? I think it's high. I would believe 49% of Republicans are vaccinated.

Point is only the minority of crazy Trump republicans and blacks are unvaccinated. You two have something in common finally.

That 67% is not FULLY vaccinated. That's the number for one shot. And if you take working age--18-65--the number of fully vaccinated is about half.
Sue, please do not argue with the numbers in bobo's head as they are always right. Besides visiting hours are almost over anyway.
Are you trusting her numbers? I notice you didn't ask her for a link. Bias much?
Are you trusting the numbers that the voices give to you?

Good point. They credit trump for the vaccine they refuse to take. That’s called having it both ways. Can’t lose this way.
I can sort of relate to them in that some years I don’t get the flu vaccine. I don’t not get it because I’m trying to be vindictive
Had the flu vaccine once in 95, it was my wifes idea as she did not want to get sick while trying to have a baby. Then she had the flu shot and got sick, she kicked everything. First and last flu vaccine

True story
Your wife could get the delta variant and die because she didn’t get the vaccine. This is happening every day. The only people dying are the unvaccinated. You in a hurry to see Jesus?
Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are getting delta and covid, and then they are dying.

If you would pay attention to the vaccinated you would see that they are getting sick and dying too

Link?

Yes, but blacks make up more than 13% of Democrats (24% according to fivethirtyeight). So in order for your claim that 92% of Democrats are vaccinated to be true, it would mean that even if every single non-black Democrat in the entire country has been vaccinated, it would still require two-thirds (66%) of black Democrats to be vaccinated in order to reach 92%. That is such an utterly preposterous claim that I feel like I'm responding to a basquebromance-level troll bait post.

Only 8% of team Biden is not vaccinated. Most of those people are blacks. 49% of team Trump is vaccinated. Who are the dummies the 49% or the 51% of team Trump?

True story

If you would pay attention to the vaccinated you would see that they are getting sick and dying too
FDA had failed to add them to it's stock benefits list, Be patient.

Link?

Are you trusting the numbers that the voices give to you?
Yes. I was working and listening to ABC news in the morning when I heard 90% of Democrats are vaccinated and only 49% of Republicans are.

Let's ignore the 90%. Let's just talk about the 51% idiots in this country (YOU) who have not gotten the vaccine.

And that other guy EvMetro who lied and said Vaccinated people are dropping like flies. They are getting delta and covid, and then they are dying. Why would he lie like this? The truth is the unvaccinated are the vast majority of people who are getting covid and dying. And the states with the lowest vaccine rates have the most cases and most deaths.

I'm just glad almost all the deaths are people like you who have not gotten the vaccine. Hate to say we told you so. Actually, no I don't. Because even if you drop dead you still won't admit you were wrong. Herman Cain's family are still prick Republicans.

It takes time, but does not mean you should not avail yourself of the protection. I've got mine and have had it since it became available and so does my family. I'm heading to Florida in a few days, one of the 5 states noted for rapidly increasing hospitalizations for Covid possibly due to variants. Glad I will not be in that number, risking serious infection of the disease. Here is some food for thought.
View attachment 512212

Retard alert
Don't worry. We were already alerted to your retarded condition, no alert necessary. It is not like it is new news to the rest of us.
Says the clown that believes everything that he reads on the internet. Yea old man, the internet is 100 percent real. Now take your meds
I already took mine. It was Moderna lots 010A21A and 040A21A. I am good to go. Good luck. I hope you don't become a statistic data point. Interesting difference between the June data point and July 5th, don't you think? Sorry. I am pretty sure, you rarely think.
View attachment 512220
You should read up on early treatment of covid so you can know what to do if you get it. Vaccinated people are getting covid, and are dying.
Pretty familiar. I treated mine. Also, familiar with the fact that over 99% of new hospitalizations are of people that remained unvaccinated for one reason or another. I heard one ER doctor saying when asking patients if they had been, the patients are looking embarrassed and often admitting regret. I have no regrets, getting my vaccinations, as I had already had the experience of the disease and definitely did not want any more.
Link?

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

True story

This is proof that no matter how wrong Republicans are, they'll never admit it no matter how much evidence

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who weren’t vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day — now down to under 300 — could be practically zero if everyone eligible got the vaccine.

True story

Fake news. Vaccinated people are dropping like flies.

True story

Yeah, look at the Trump's, The Don is getting fatter.
Remember when people were dying left and right from Covid and Republicans didn't believe the people who were dying were dying of covid. They "claimed" without "evidence" that the people "dying" were dying of other things and the hospital was "claiming" that they were "dying" of "covid" when they were actually dying of "heart attacks" or the common flu. " "

True story

Typical right wing reply. Can't argue with this level of stupidity. Any news you don't like is fake. Fake off Mother Faker.

True story

They why is Trump alive, Biden, me?
He probably doesn't believe Trump really got the vaccine.

True story

Yeah, look at the Trump's, The Don is getting fatter.
Remember when people were dying left and right from Covid and Republicans didn't believe the people who were dying were dying of covid. They "claimed" without "evidence" that the people "dying" were dying of other things and the hospital was "claiming" that they were "dying" of "covid" when they were actually dying of "heart attacks" or the common flu. " "
Sure, they think that all life is precious also..
Unless it effects their pocket book. Then we better open up the economy asap even if it means people die. Or if it means a child has to go hungry, that's not their problem.

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
Link?

Please do not request links from righties. Lefties don't read or evaluate links to sources that do not support the covid political narrative, so there is no point requesting what you aren't going to read or evaluate.

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
Link?

Please do not request links from righties. Lefties don't read or evaluate links to sources that do not support the covid political narrative, so there is no point requesting what you aren't going to read or evaluate.
I will. You can't show me one that backs up your claim even a right wing source isn't as dumb as you are. And if you provide a link I will go look at the details and find out where they/you are wrong.

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
Link?

I will. You can't show me one that backs up your claim even a right wing source isn't as dumb as you are. And if you provide a link I will go look at the details and find out where they/you are wrong.
Bullshit. I've been on this board for years and haven't seen a lefty objectively evaluate any political news article or topic. Lefties only look deep enough to see which side of the aisle the bias is from, and then dismiss it if it is from the right.

Look at all the threads that I start and you will see all the usmb lefties attack the source and refuse to address the content.

View attachment 512212

Retard alert
View attachment 512220
Link?

Bullshit. I've been on this board for years and haven't seen a lefty objectively evaluate any political news article or topic. Lefties only look deep enough to see which side of the aisle the bias is from, and then dismiss it if it is from the right.

Look at all the threads that I start and you will see all the usmb lefties attack the source and refuse to address the content.
I will. But for now I'm going out on the lake to enjoy my life.

Kind of confusing listening to these wingers..at the cpac convention they cheered Trump for claiming he got the vaccines on line so fast...then cheered the speakers who condemned the vaccines as some evil plot.

Forum List

Back