Question.Can Anyone Name A State That Will Vote To Give Up Thier Leagal Firearms?

BACKFIRE: As Activists Attack NRA, Interest In NRA Memberships Smashes Google Records

This Hoggwash punk could be helping the NRA and second amendment more and more. Keep talking out your ass.

Any reason to believe those searches were all people wanting to join the NRA, or is it more likely that people were just checking how large the NRA membership list is? About 6.5% of the country, by the way. 97% of the country supports universal background checks.

There are probably more guns in cali than any state in the union besides texas.
Maybe so. However, California is a very blue state. It there are more anti-gunners than gunners, then the state could vote to give up guns....if that pesky 2nd amendment weren’t in the way.

And if Grandma had balls, she would be Grandpa. Only an idiot would think that might happen. Most people don't oppose gun ownership. They oppose gun ownership by idiots.

Question.Can Anyone Name A State That Will Vote To Give Up Thier Leagal Firearms?

I would name such a state "Tranquility".

It would feature what we call "Peace".

I would name such a state Stooge, Casualty, Victim, Fatality, Easy Prey, Stooge, Sacrifice, Gullible, or Target.

Let's all be like Chicago, St. Louis, or Baltimore? Not on your life. Don't get your hopes up too high because the higher they are, the more you will be disappointed.
You said Stooge twice. Cant you keep track of your words?

Of course I can, stooge.

I would name such a state "Tranquility".

It would feature what we call "Peace".

I would name such a state Stooge, Casualty, Victim, Fatality, Easy Prey, Stooge, Sacrifice, Gullible, or Target.

Let's all be like Chicago, St. Louis, or Baltimore? Not on your life. Don't get your hopes up too high because the higher they are, the more you will be disappointed.
You said Stooge twice. Cant you keep track of your words?

Of course I can, stooge.
Obviously you cant...idiot.

Maybe so. However, California is a very blue state. It there are more anti-gunners than gunners, then the state could vote to give up guns....if that pesky 2nd amendment weren’t in the way.

And if Grandma had balls, she would be Grandpa. Only an idiot would think that might happen. Most people don't oppose gun ownership. They oppose gun ownership by idiots.

Which is every gun owner according to some and if you deny this then you deny reality.

Look, there is a faction in America that want this country government to repeal the Second Amendment and adopt gun laws like Norway, and usually they are the same individual that studied some liberal arts major and believe society owes them something.

So let not pretend there is no movement on the fringe left to abolish the Second Amendment but I am realistic and know the left lack the votes in the Senate and the States to repeal that Amendment so this discussion is moot.

It will eventually be about the supreme court. It will eventually get a majority of marxists. They will "interpret" or REINTERPRET the 2nd amendment.

I think it's interesting that when gun issues display on threads the non-US citizens start posting their opinions. The USMB needs to start posting IP addresses.

Which is every gun owner according to some and if you deny this then you deny reality.

Look, there is a faction in America that want this country government to repeal the Second Amendment and adopt gun laws like Norway, and usually they are the same individual that studied some liberal arts major and believe society owes them something.

So let not pretend there is no movement on the fringe left to abolish the Second Amendment but I am realistic and know the left lack the votes in the Senate and the States to repeal that Amendment so this discussion is moot.

There is no credible effort to do that. There is no possibility that will happen. You are more childish than a kid worrying about a monster under the bed.

It will eventually be about the supreme court. It will eventually get a majority of marxists. They will "interpret" or REINTERPRET the 2nd amendment.
It would be pretty easy to reinterpret since the second part of the statement clearly depends on the first part.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

Forum List

Back