The Gaystapo takes a knockout blow

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I love it when government attempts to control private industry and strip the American people of their constitutional rights - only to see the ingenuity of the free market still prevail. This is a BRILLIANT strategy that every business should employ.
“At Liberty Ridge Farm, our deeply held religious belief is that marriage is the union of one man and one woman, and the Farm is operated with the purpose of strengthening and promoting marriage. In furtherance of this purpose and to honor and promote our moral and religious beliefs, we donate a portion of our business proceeds to organizations that promote strong marriages such as the Family Research Council.”
So you facists want to force us into private transactions with you? Ok...we’ll take your money and use it to destroy you. We’ll use it to elect representatives who will restore liberty in America and we’ll use it to support organizations that promote what you despise.

This Christian-Owned Wedding Venue May Have Just Solved the Gay Marriage Dilemma

Well, that will teach them! :290968001256257790-final:

Funny as hell the people cheering on the govermethn picking and choosing winners and losers with tariffs are against this.

A person with consistent views would be opposed to both.

Christians have themselves to blame. They were fine when the first civil right legislation included them. They were ecstatic with tax free status. Well, it all comes full circle doesn't it?

I love it when government attempts to control private industry and strip the American people of their constitutional rights - only to see the ingenuity of the free market still prevail. This is a BRILLIANT strategy that every business should employ.
“At Liberty Ridge Farm, our deeply held religious belief is that marriage is the union of one man and one woman, and the Farm is operated with the purpose of strengthening and promoting marriage. In furtherance of this purpose and to honor and promote our moral and religious beliefs, we donate a portion of our business proceeds to organizations that promote strong marriages such as the Family Research Council.”
So you facists want to force us into private transactions with you? Ok...we’ll take your money and use it to destroy you. We’ll use it to elect representatives who will restore liberty in America and we’ll use it to support organizations that promote what you despise.

This Christian-Owned Wedding Venue May Have Just Solved the Gay Marriage Dilemma
So, same sex marriage is still the law of the land. You guys really showed them queers!

:lol:

Well, that will teach them! :290968001256257790-final:

Funny as hell the people cheering on the govermethn picking and choosing winners and losers with tariffs are against this.

A person with consistent views would be opposed to both.
Against gay marriage? Not me.

Against tariffs? Yes sir.

Against forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract? That is wrong on many levels.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Oh man...your post is so astoundingly stupid I actually don’t know where to begin.

1. Link to my quote supporting tariffs or admit you are lying

2. The tarrifs aren’t domestic you dumb little dimwit. Therefore they aren’t “picking winners and losers”. That’s what Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats do with their “green” energy subsidy bullshit, their regulations bullshit, and their illegal Executive Orders bullshit.

3. Foreign nations don’t have the same labor laws and tax laws that we do - giving them tremendous price advantages. The tariffs are simply designed to level the playing field.

Your ignorance is truly astounding.

Oh man...your post is so astoundingly stupid I actually don’t know where to begin.

1. Link to my quote supporting tariffs or admit you are lying

2. The tarrifs aren’t domestic you dumb little dimwit. Therefore they aren’t “picking winners and losers”. That’s what Barack Insane Obama and the Dumbocrats do with their “green” energy subsidy bullshit, their regulations bullshit, and their illegal Executive Orders bullshit.

3. Foreign nations don’t have the same labor laws and tax laws that we do - giving them tremendous price advantages. The tariffs are simply designed to level the playing field.

Your ignorance is truly astounding.

1. Trump supports tariffs, thus you do as you have never went against your savior.

2. The tariffs still pick winners and losers on the domestic front. The tariffs on steel and aluminium are good if you produce those two, they are bad for any company that uses them in their production...thus winners and loser.

3. That is a lie, the playing field will never be level as the tariffs will never match the difference in labor laws, labor cost and the like.

You understand economics about as well as you understand quantum physics.

Against gay marriage? Not me.

Against tariffs? Yes sir.

Against forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract? That is wrong on many levels.

I am with you on all three points.
Oh yeah...fascist boy here is definitely with BLF on all three. :lmao:

I am not surprised that you think it is the job of the government to tell people who and who not to marry, that is just what a good little statist should do.

I am also not surprised that you support the government forcing businesses to enter contracts with anyone who demands a contract. Another good little statist thing for you to do.

1. Trump supports tariffs, thus you do as you have never went against your savior.
Oh you poor, fragile little snowflake. I literally didn’t even vote for President Trump. And buckeye45_73 can testify that I vehemently opposed him before the election.

That’s two posts, two lies. You’re as desperate as you are ignorant.

Christians have themselves to blame. They were fine when the first civil right legislation included them. They were ecstatic with tax free status. Well, it all comes full circle doesn't it?

This is not a tax free business. They pay taxes like everyone else. They just don't get the same protections as other businesses that pay taxes.

The solution is certainly acceptable. I would go a step further and have couples sign a disclaimer that they understand and are willing to have their payment go to organizations that promote traditional marriage.

Ah. The Family Research Council. That's the Christian organization that has given Trump the prolific adulterer so many mulligan's their Bible is going to need a rewrite!

Their morals and their brand of Christianity are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

Conservative evangelical leader: Trump gets a 'mulligan' on his behavior

]
evangelical.jpg

What have we learned today, children?

children.jpg

It's okay to cheat on your spouse a buncha times "because Clinton"!

evangelical.jpg

Well done, children! Amen! Praise Jesus! Now let's bash homos for offending our Christian values.

The bigots still have to provide business to gays.

And that's your idea of a knockout blow to gays? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is not a tax free business. They pay taxes like everyone else. They just don't get the same protections as other businesses that pay taxes.

The solution is certainly acceptable. I would go a step further and have couples sign a disclaimer that they understand and are willing to have their payment go to organizations that promote traditional marriage.
I am not referring to them specifically with regard to tax. I am referring to Christian churches/organization's usage of 501C3. There is a reason behind this, as taxes may not be used to influence church actions for government, while at the same time limiting the amount of political speech coming from the pulpit, against it.
However, how many times have you heard churches complain about this restriction?
No, religious leaders lobbied and sought to have their religious freedoms free from discrimination. They sought and won 'accommodation'. Yet when other groups are playing the same game...
As the OP provides an example though, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

]
evangelical.jpg

What have we learned today, children?

children.jpg

It's okay to cheat on your spouse a buncha times "because Clinton"!

evangelical.jpg

Well done, children! Amen! Praise Jesus! Now let's bash homos for offending our Christian values.
Can't we just bash them...because?
Disclaimer: By bash, I mean encourage them to 'bareback' in Swaziland.

Here’s the thing idiots like you just don’t get: Gays getting married has absolutely no effect on straight marriage whatsoever. None.

Your post, that a donation to an organization that promotes straight marriage is some “knockout blow” to gay marriage is just laughable.

Forum List

Back