Finally: A Transparent Voting Process That Can't Be Corrupted, Hacked, or Cheated — Democrats Will Hate It

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Finally: A Transparent Voting Process That Can't Be Corrupted, Hacked, or Cheated — Democrats Will Hate It​

22 Mar 2022 ~~ By Kevin Downey Jr.

The left loves absentee voting, so I say let’s give it to them. And let’s make it as easy as picking up a scratch-off lottery ticket from the local store. Hell, let them vote on their phones. What could go wrong?
Nothing. Welcome to Redo Voting, the world’s first and only transparent, unhackable, incorruptible, paper-based voting system. No wiggle room on chain of custody, no Zuckerbucks to buy influence, and no reason to stop counting votes at 10:30 p.m. when the Republican presidential candidate is pummelling whatshisface, you know, the thing.
From the Redo Voting website:
Redo Voting is a hybrid of existing secure document technology used by state lotteries, combined with government-level encryption. The result is a voting system that is paper-based, but uses a web browser for data entry. A great example of this is your state’s lottery program. 45 states currently have a state-wide lottery, and because of the massive amounts of money that pass through that system the security is the best available this side of military encryption. If that were “hackable,” billions would be stolen on a regular basis; but it does not happen. We use the same technology and processes.
You may not yet have heard about the brilliance of Redo Voting, but it’s the latest rage in Washington, D.C. Everyone is talking about it.
You’ve heard a lot about “chain of custody” problems in the 2020 election. With Redo Voting, chain of custody is no longer an issue. It is 100% guaranteed from the printer right through exhaustion of post-election excuses. You cast your vote on a secure .gov domain website, and no one but you touches your ballot.
It can be used to vote in person or from anywhere on the planet. Here is how that aspect works:
You get a scratch-off “ballot” (again, based on the same technology as a lottery scratch-off ticket) from any retail store, scratch it, and scan the QR code underneath with your phone (you can also enter the info into your home computer browser).
  • Your browser is then directed to a state.gov website.
  • Eligible registered voters cast their votes.
  • The vote is private, secure, and sent directly to a secure database. It cannot be altered or deleted.
When voting is closed, the secretary of State applies a decryption key to the repository and tallies the votes in seconds. She/he can give the key to anyone who wants to see the results (including voters). The tallies can’t be altered.
The public instantly knows how many votes each candidate received.
~Snip~
Redo Voting is a win-win-win-win system. It’s private, unhackable, will save the government millions of dollars, and people can vote from anywhere. If a politician rejects a voting system that is secure, private, allows voting from the moon, and saves money, we know they are up to something fishy.

Commentary:
Because of posting restrictions I am not able to post the complete article. I suggest that those interested in responding read the whole article at the link supplied.
Each State could adopt the voting system with no problem.
Although the Carter Commission concluded that balloting could not be secured under any conditions if there was no in-person voting only.
I’m inclined to agree.
The Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and globalists would somehow game the system and drive the costs of challenging the system so it costs millions of dollars per vote to verify the vote.
The real proof of the validity of this methodology will be how loudly and insanely Democrats oppose the system.

Finally: A Transparent Voting Process That Can't Be Corrupted, Hacked, or Cheated — Democrats Will Hate It​

The left loves absentee voting, so I say let’s give it to them. And let’s make it as easy as picking up a scratch-off lottery ticket from the local store. Hell, let them vote on their phones. What could go wrong?
Nothing. Welcome to Redo Voting, the world’s first and only transparent, unhackable, incorruptible, paper-based voting system. No wiggle room on chain of custody, no Zuckerbucks to buy influence, and no reason to stop counting votes at 10:30 p.m. when the Republican presidential candidate is pummelling whatshisface, you know, the thing.
Redo Voting is a hybrid of existing secure document technology used by state lotteries, combined with government-level encryption. The result is a voting system that is paper-based, but uses a web browser for data entry. A great example of this is your state’s lottery program. 45 states currently have a state-wide lottery, and because of the massive amounts of money that pass through that system the security is the best available this side of military encryption. If that were “hackable,” billions would be stolen on a regular basis; but it does not happen. We use the same technology and processes.
You may not yet have heard about the brilliance of Redo Voting, but it’s the latest rage in Washington, D.C. Everyone is talking about it.
You’ve heard a lot about “chain of custody” problems in the 2020 election. With Redo Voting, chain of custody is no longer an issue. It is 100% guaranteed from the printer right through exhaustion of post-election excuses. You cast your vote on a secure .gov domain website, and no one but you touches your ballot.
It can be used to vote in person or from anywhere on the planet. Here is how that aspect works:
You get a scratch-off “ballot” (again, based on the same technology as a lottery scratch-off ticket) from any retail store, scratch it, and scan the QR code underneath with your phone (you can also enter the info into your home computer browser).
  • The vote is private, secure, and sent directly to a secure database. It cannot be altered or deleted.
When voting is closed, the secretary of State applies a decryption key to the repository and tallies the votes in seconds. She/he can give the key to anyone who wants to see the results (including voters). The tallies can’t be altered.
~Snip~
Redo Voting is a win-win-win-win system. It’s private, unhackable, will save the government millions of dollars, and people can vote from anywhere. If a politician rejects a voting system that is secure, private, allows voting from the moon, and saves money, we know they are up to something fishy.

Commentary:
Because of posting restrictions I am not able to post the complete article. I suggest that those interested in responding read the whole article at the link supplied.
Although the Carter Commission concluded that balloting could not be secured under any conditions if there was no in-person voting only.
I’m inclined to agree.
The Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and globalists would somehow game the system and drive the costs of challenging the system so it costs millions of dollars per vote to verify the vote.
The real proof of the validity of this methodology will be how loudly and insanely Democrats oppose the system.
Time for the reckoning.

~Snip~

Commentary:
I’m inclined to agree.

Not sure how the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and globalists will feel about it, but I think it is an awesome system. I am actually going to email my local Rep today and ask why we are not going to this.

I suspect most Regressive Alt-right/Repub fascist will not like it as it will encourage more people to vote by making voting so easy. Voter trunout has never been good to them.

Not sure how the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and globalists will feel about it, but I think it is an awesome system. I am actually going to email my local Rep today and ask why we are not going to this.

I suspect most Regressive Alt-right/Repub fascist will not like it as it will encourage more people to vote by making voting so easy. Voter trunout has never been good to them.
I Will do the same

~Snip~

Commentary:
I’m inclined to agree.
And the moment Trump loses, you will lead the chorus of chanting "the computers were hacked"!!!!!

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud from the 2020 election. You don't like the results...so you claim there was massive fraud.

~Snip~

Commentary:
I’m inclined to agree.
We need new voting laws. If a democRat is within 200 yards of a voting booth first offence is 6 months in county jail. 3 strikes your out

Ahh, the last dead-ender speaks.
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks about fraud in the 2020 election. A new, fair, tamperproof election system should be welcomed by all. There's a very high probability that those who resist a tamperproof system are the same people who commit voting fraud.

It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks about fraud in the 2020 election. A new, fair, tamperproof election system should be welcomed by all. There's a very high probability that those who resist a tamperproof system are the same people who commit voting fraud.
Pretty damned obvious, and indicative of the profound stupidity in play as they think we don't see through them.

~Snip~

Commentary:
I’m inclined to agree.
Calling bullshit.

The data gets sent to a database. Whoever has access to it can alter it.
There is also probably no way to verify voter registrations. They can still easily manufacture false voter registrations which then create a valid ballot. This is one of the things they did in Arizona.

And the moment Trump loses, you will lead the chorus of chanting "the computers were hacked"!!!!!
yeah but it beats having bogus investigations every time ya don't like the results

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud from the 2020 election. You don't like the results...so you claim there was massive fraud.
Was there in 2016?

yeah but it beats having bogus investigations every time ya don't like the results

Was there in 2016?
No. And you'll note Hillary Clinton conceded the election the day after.

There was demonstrated interference from Russian intelligence as was proven in both the DOJ (under Trump) and the US Senate (under GOP leadership). This was the same group that Trump's campaign manager had repeated meetings with during the campaign.

But let me guess...nothing to see there, right?

Forum List

Back