Zone1 Question about deleting a post

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018
Question I have is that there ix no way to delete a post that was a reply but I changed my mind. I did not what it posted. I cannot find a way to delete it. It just stays there . I also notice that if I want to reply on the same threat. The original post that I cannot delete stays there and gets incorporated in the 2nd reply post.

I can erase the info from the original post that I was replying to but the name of the poster stays as well as the brackets. If I reply to the 2nd poster then the 1st poster will show. Then I will get a notice that I tampered with a post.

The problem is that if I change my mind about a reply , there is no way to delete it hasn't been posted. I think that a delete button is needed so that it can be deleted by; the replier without it being posted.

Question I have is that there ix no way to delete a post that was a reply but I changed my mind. I did not what it posted. I cannot find a way to delete it. It just stays there . I also notice that if I want to reply on the same threat. The original post that I cannot delete stays there and gets incorporated in the 2nd reply post.

I can erase the info from the original post that I was replying to but the name of the poster stays as well as the brackets. If I reply to the 2nd poster then the 1st poster will show. Then I will get a notice that I tampered with a post.

The problem is that if I change my mind about a reply , there is no way to delete it hasn't been posted. I think that a delete button is needed so that it can be deleted by; the replier without it being posted.
Edit your post and delete in the edit window.

so your saying that I have to post it then I can delete it.

so your saying that I have to post it then I can delete it.
Maybe I'm not clear on what you are asking. If you want to delete a post BEFORE it is posted, simply backspacing through it or highlighting the entire post (including what you are replying to) and hitting delete on the keyboard should remove everything including the recipients name. I just did it on this post to make sure that it worked. LOL. Who knows, sometimes this board gets glitches that I don't understand.

Well that is more clear as it tells me to just hit the delete bottom on the keyboard. I was looking for the icon on the webpage which identifies that function. Thanks

Forum List

Back