If Trump Wins This Election, Is Our Country Saved Forever?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again. However, will it stay great is the question because if Biden stays in the race and loses he would still have a chance to run again. That's a scary thought that I didn't have before up until now.

Whoever becomes the president, it's becoming clear that he/she will be demoted to the level of a figurehead representin his/her party.

America can't tolerate careless decisions when Russia and China are making decisions based on the highest level of intelligence concerning foreign affairs.

It would be reasonable to suspect that this has been the case for America too, at least back to a president that was capable of making important decisions correctly.

George Bush Sr?

Bill Clinton?

dear OP,

you are an idiot who happily swallows what is spoon fed her no matter what, as long as you stay warm & cozy in yer delusions.

sincerely,
playtime.

I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again. However, will it stay great is the question because if Biden stays in the race and loses he would still have a chance to run again. That's a scary thought that I didn't have before up until now.
Well...depending upon the landslide Trump will have, it will set up a new direction for the nation as a whole.

The social policy agenda the Biden administration has promoted will take a huge backseat to winning. Nobody is going to push it anymore. It's over for trannies and homosexuals...pedophiles will go back to the shadows instead of being emboldened to try and legalize their perversion.

Then border security will become a thing.

Both Dems and GOPs will become more conservative by a huge push.

I'm more afraid of the Marxist Democrat party than I am of Biden. Either the party is behind all this commie bullshit or they willingly nominated a vegetable who they seem happy with. The Democrat party went rotten. Back to MAGA.

Now I know why the OP cannot find a church, it's clear she already has one in Trump and cannot recognize this.

Wake up for God's sake, and stop saying you don't go to church anymore.

Roadrunner has never held a job and lives off of welfare.

But she supports a candidate who will not lift a finger for “freeloaders“ like her and wants benefits denied for others.

You know all these issues you guys have been whining about for the last 3 years? If dude manages to get back in the white house he’s gonna have to fix these problems. How is he going to accomplish this?

don't worry about that, sister. biden will never run again.

1. he is too old now. i'm younger than he is and it still hurts.
2. we have much better, more charismatic candidates. aoc will be eligible by then.
3. do you really think there will be another presidential election if trump wins this one or has a better plan for his 2024 coup?

see, ya got nothing to worry about

You know all these issues you guys have been whining about for the last 3 years? If dude manages to get back in the white house he’s gonna have to fix these problems. How is he going to accomplish this?
well tax cuts, of course but he will have a stupendous new plan for that in 2 weeks..

Yeah, but what's the difference?
I think the party is running the show. Biden is just the obedient vessel they are using. But I think it would be the same thing with anyone they nominate. Since all Democrats vote the same, Kamala, Michelle and Newsome would either be like Biden or be an outsider with no party support. I guess my point is that it's more important to get rid of Democrats in general and not just concentrate on their token, Biden. Back to MAGA

I think the party is running the show. Biden is just the obedient vessel they are using. But I think it would be the same thing with anyone they nominate. Since all Democrats vote the same, Kamala, Michelle and Newsome would either be like Biden or be an outsider with no party support. I guess my point is that it's more important to get rid of Democrats in general and not just concentrate on their token, Biden. Back to MAGA

Yeah but here's the problem. In America you're allowed to be a democrat if you want to be one, but everything that this country was founded upon they're against so what proper action or actions should be done?

I was just thinking about how I seriously cannot wait for Trump to get back into the white house and restore peace to our nation once more and make it great again.

I put the odds of Trump getting reelected right now at about 30-40% because I expect massive cheating and corruption again on a scale to dwarf 2020. I believe there are people willing to do /anything/ to stop him from being reelected by America. And once in office, I expect democrats to redouble their efforts of impeaching him once a month, charges, hearings, raids, false accusations, wiretaps, whistleblowers, rantings, court hearings, threats and anything else they can do to disrupt him from turning this country around.

I've come to the inevitable conclusion that the entire democrat party and far left which has co-opted them are operating under the control of foreign interests, maybe China.

Forum List

Back