Zone1 I Apologize Ahead Of Time For All Of The Threads I'm Going To Be Posting Tonight

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had a really busy weekend and no time to post anything so I've written them all down and I'm going to be going nuts just for tonight pretty soon. Just warning you guys if you see a dozen threads popping up as it's just to make up for the fact that I was over at my fiancée's and it's not going to be a regular thing with me. :)

Yeah it's just a couple days worth of makeup threads lol
well what are you waiting for. start posting. i'm bored! waiting for the Mavs game 1 hour from now +Bill Maher's podcast with still unannounced guest drops also at that time!

well what are you waiting for. start posting. i'm bored! waiting for the Mavs game 1 hour from now +Bill Maher's podcast with still unannounced guest drops also at that time!

I got to catch up with all of my alerts and have a snack first though.

I had a really busy weekend and no time to post anything so I've written them all down and I'm going to be going nuts just for tonight pretty soon. Just warning you guys if you see a dozen threads popping up as it's just to make up for the fact that I was over at my fiancée's and it's not going to be a regular thing with me. :)
OMG! 100 threads about "What you going to wear!" ;)

Good. Lots of people missed you.

Thanks, I missed a lot of you guys too, but just bear with me alright? basquebromance? And yes I have heartburn so it can't be too soon before I go to bed. It's probably going to take me at least an hour maybe more before I'm all caught up.

Forum List

Back