Putting the bad guys behind bars in 2021

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
2021 looks like being the year of litigation. A fitting end to the trump era as the legal system catches up with the various rogues and of course the great litigator himself.

Off the top of my head we have the following to look forward to -

Steve Bannon and the wheelchair guy will be up on charges over the build the wall scam. This promises to be hugely entertaining and a slap in the face for those patriots who contributed to the fund.

The Kenosha killer will also face trial. Kyle Shithouse will find out if its ok to drive a few hundred miles out of state and shoot people.

There will also be numerous hearings for the Capitol traitors after their heroic attempts to overturn the votes of 81m people.

I also believe the loons who gunned down the jogger in Georgia will be up in front of the beaks. This time explaining why they have a right to hunt and kill black folks.

There are also going to be several cases involving the good people at Dominion who are seeking justice for the monstrous allegations they faced from losers like Sydney Powell and co.

The great Donny is set for a packed year in court as well. Following his impeachment he has a date with the New York authorities over fraudulent valuations on his assets. I do believe that there are several other affairs that will see him having to justify his dishonesty.

Its all bubbling up to be a great year for decent law abiding folk.

2021 looks like being the year of litigation. A fitting end to the trump era as the legal system catches up with the various rogues and of course the great litigator himself.

Steve Bannon and the wheelchair guy will be up on charges over the build the wall scam. This promises to be hugely entertaining and a slap in the face for those patriots who contributed to the fund.

The Kenosha killer will also face trial. Kyle Shithouse will find out if its ok to drive a few hundred miles out of state and shoot people.

There will also be numerous hearings for the Capitol traitors after their heroic attempts to overturn the votes of 81m people.

I also believe the loons who gunned down the jogger in Georgia will be up in front of the beaks. This time explaining why they have a right to hunt and kill black folks.

There are also going to be several cases involving the good people at Dominion who are seeking justice for the monstrous allegations they faced from losers like Sydney Powell and co.

The great Donny is set for a packed year in court as well. Following his impeachment he has a date with the New York authorities over fraudulent valuations on his assets. I do believe that there are several other affairs that will see him having to justify his dishonesty.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 12,101

PIG1jBJ.gif
giphy18BWVHBP.gif

Well you have the power and the gavel. Only problem is, when it blows whadda going to do then
Whanna of our gripes is only republicans and conservatives are put on trial and sent to jail
You're going to keep at? Good luck with that

The only shit house is you--------Kyle had the right to be where he wanted...the violent felons had no right to attack him. When they attacked him, that gave him the right to self defense.

Forum List

Back