MAGA Influencer Apologizes to Putin on Twitter Over Ukraine Funding

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.

A major MAGA influencer on Twitter who goes by the pseudonym "Gunther Eagleman" wrote a tweet to Vladimir Putin yesterday apologizing for our nation funding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion. While I have my own reservations about the extent of our involvement in Ukraine this should be flat our embarrassing for the MAGA movement. This man has over 600,000 followers on Twitter and with the retweets and attention it's getting his message will end up with millions of views, of which he will make money off of based on Twitter's engagement formula. Trump world gets offended when they're accused of being puppets of Putin. Major influencers like this guy make it difficult to shake that stereotype.

And they keep trying to deny it.

Yeah, the guy has enough influence that at least one candidate for Congress proudly displays his endorsement...

Las Vegas, NV – Today, Elizabeth Helgelien, a businesswoman, former State Senator, proven Conservative leader and Republican candidate for Nevada’s 3rd Congressional District announced that political commentator Gunther Eagleman has endorsed her candidacy.

I’m grateful for Gunther Eaglemen’s fearless voice of advocacy for the tried and true Conservative values... I’m grateful for Gunther’s recognition... I’m deeply honored to have Gunther’s endorsement.

Gunther Eagleman is a retired law enforcement officer with almost half a million followers on X alone, and is an advocate for secure borders, President Trump, and the America First Agenda.

So of course a rabid Trump supporter would be a Putin ass-licker. Goes with the territory.

Last edited:
Dude, nobody has heard of this person that's not a deflection but a statement of FACT that demolishes your pathetic attempt to BROAD BRUSH.

You go ahead and run with that. You've already been proven wrong, but I understand. I wouldn't want to have to defend that either.

Yep. Those responses were as predictable as the sun rising.

WHO????

Deflection noted
It was Trump that allowed the bill to be passed. Moron.

Donald Trump has said the survival of Ukraine is important to the US

Had he jumped in and spoken out agaist it, the bill would have failed.

Don't you have some chalkboards to clean??

Oh, His Highness "allowed" it? :laughing0301:

112 Republicans voted against the funding and the usual MAGA stars are having a hissy over it. I guess they didn't see the decree.

More republicans voted no than voted yes.

How would you have voted? Oh that's right, I should just ask Donald trump.

When you said that you have reservations on the extent of our involvement, your message became unclear on who you are supporting?

Fwiw, the American group of intellectuals who oppose the war are saying that there are no weapons left to send to the Ukraine and so the money will be sent instead. Their point is that it's too late for any assistance to do any good for the Ukraine.

The Ukraine needs war planes in numbers that can come close to matching Russia's, in order to change the momentum of the war. True or false, that seems to make sense.

Forum List

Back