Putin to declare victory in eastern Ukraine by May 9th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well, the coward will certainly claim victory over the civilians in eastern Ukraine by May 9th. He will kill thousands of more innocent people by then

QUITE THE MAN IS PUTIN!
HE CAN DEFEAT WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITH ONE ARM BEHIND HIS BACK!

He thought he would win this war in three days, so let be clear Pootin has no damn clue on what he is doing…
But he has the practice of slaughtering civilians down pretty good. It seems they are easier to eliminate if you tie their hands behind their back before you machine gun them down. Yup, Pootin can brag about the thousands of innocents that he has killed....in a Court Room.

But he has the practice of slaughtering civilians down pretty good. It seems they are easier to eliminate if you tie their hands behind their back before you machine gun them down. Yup, Pootin can brag about the thousands of innocents that he has killed....in a Court Room.
Sadly he will never be brought to The Hague because the World Court will never issue the warrant and no military will enter Russia to obtain him.

He should be hung but he will not…

Three days, a week, a month and after May 9th you will just proclaim Pootin is never wrong…

Fact is your boPlease don't

Sadly he will never be brought to The Hague because the World Court will never issue the warrant and no military will enter Russia to obtain him.

He should be hung but he will not…
He may just live out the rest of his life hold up in the Kremlin surrounded by his thug body guards. He will be a pariah and an outcast to the free world. It will take decades for Russia to dig out of the mess he has caused.

He may just live out the rest of his life hold up in the Kremlin surrounded by his thug body guards. He will be a pariah and an outcast to the free world. It will take decades for Russia to dig out of the mess he has caused.
Nah, Russia will come out of it and Pootin will visit Iran, China and places like Mexico, so he will get out and about sadly…

No, I don't have a picture of Trump on my wall.
But I do have a Trumpy Bear to hug on while i watch Fox news. ...
But I do have a Trumpy Bear to hug on while i watch Fox news. ... :thup:
But I do have a Trumpy Bear to hug on while i watch Fox news. ... :thup:
Figures...that is what cult members do...Jim Jones woulda loved you!

Forum List

Back