Russia's 'Low Quality' Troops See Spike in Losses: UK

It's bad, yes, but, you know, there are things much worse. Like leaving twenty million of Russians under Kievan Neo-Nazi regime.
So, fighting against Kievan regime, Poland, Germany or even Biden's weak USA is lesser evil from their point of view.
Indeed these idiots talk as if Russia had a choice, they didn't have one in WW2 or when they fought Napoleon, they don't have one now or it would be the end of Russia.

Russia will survive as long as it stays behind the Dnieper.

It is now blocked by Turkey, Ukraine, the Baltic states, Sweden and Finland.

And Russkis? That will always be the case.

Russia will survive as long as it stays behind the Dnieper.

It is now blocked by Turkey, Ukraine, the Baltic states, Sweden and Finland.

And Russkis? That will always be the case.
Lovely Horsey .
But how does it look when translated ?
Or , Is it a Georaphical type of verse for kids to help in their class work ?

Who told you that?

Do you know about the interference from these countries?

Chinese and Russian accounts of Facebook,

4,789 Facebook Accounts in China Impersonated Americans, Meta Says

"4,789 Facebook Accounts in China Impersonated Americans, Meta Says"

"Meta announced on Thursday that it had removed thousands of Facebook accounts based in China that were impersonating Americans debating political issues in the United States. "

"The campaign appeared intended not to favor one side or another but to highlight the deep divisions in American politics, a tactic that Russia’s influence campaigns have used for years in the United States and elsewhere."

This last part is the important part. They're creating division, while at home making sure everything remains stable.

For example with the Russians and the poisoning of Skripal in the UK. We know that two beefy Russians came into the UK from one airport in Moscow to one airport in London, then left the day later from a different airport in London to a different airport in Moscow.

They said they were tourists, and yet they landed in London, went directly to Salisbury, happened to go close to the Skripal house, a dude who was former FSB, and then go back, without going to London's sights, the most popular tourist destination. Two beefy fitness guys wanted to go see a random cathedral that's nothing special without going to Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben etc etc.

The UK govt accused the Russians, who denied it. They claimed the UK was spreading propaganda. They claimed the men were civilians, then they had an interview with these two "civilians" claiming they were "sports nutritionists".

"British Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman called the interview "an insult to the public's intelligence," saying it was full of "lies and blatant fabrications.""

The lies and fabrications were so bad, so illogical.

"They also said they stayed less than one hour in Salisbury due to poor weather."

Another thing they did was claim that the Novichok could have come from Porton Down, the UK's military research center, or that it could have come from the Czechs.

They literally say something that is designed to cast doubt on things, then let people in the west run with it.

The same with the downing of the Malaysian Airlines flight.

Russian media posted a picture claiming to be a Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down the flight

1706397194101.png

But then the Dutch found a SAM shot it down, and the Russians had to agree to that because the evidence was overwhelming.

But the picture did its job for a while of turning the blame away from the Russian govt. And the Russian people could take this, and news that this was fake would come after people had stopped caring.

Clearly Russia does this all the time. China is learning from Russia and the US of how to manipulate, how to get what it wants in a very easy fashion by using social media and the media to change the narrative.

Do you know about the interference from these countries?

Chinese and Russian accounts of Facebook,

4,789 Facebook Accounts in China Impersonated Americans, Meta Says

"4,789 Facebook Accounts in China Impersonated Americans, Meta Says"

"Meta announced on Thursday that it had removed thousands of Facebook accounts based in China that were impersonating Americans debating political issues in the United States. "

"The campaign appeared intended not to favor one side or another but to highlight the deep divisions in American politics, a tactic that Russia’s influence campaigns have used for years in the United States and elsewhere."

This last part is the important part. They're creating division, while at home making sure everything remains stable.

For example with the Russians and the poisoning of Skripal in the UK. We know that two beefy Russians came into the UK from one airport in Moscow to one airport in London, then left the day later from a different airport in London to a different airport in Moscow.

They said they were tourists, and yet they landed in London, went directly to Salisbury, happened to go close to the Skripal house, a dude who was former FSB, and then go back, without going to London's sights, the most popular tourist destination. Two beefy fitness guys wanted to go see a random cathedral that's nothing special without going to Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, Big Ben etc etc.

The UK govt accused the Russians, who denied it. They claimed the UK was spreading propaganda. They claimed the men were civilians, then they had an interview with these two "civilians" claiming they were "sports nutritionists".

"British Prime Minister Theresa May's spokesman called the interview "an insult to the public's intelligence," saying it was full of "lies and blatant fabrications.""

The lies and fabrications were so bad, so illogical.

"They also said they stayed less than one hour in Salisbury due to poor weather."

Another thing they did was claim that the Novichok could have come from Porton Down, the UK's military research center, or that it could have come from the Czechs.

They literally say something that is designed to cast doubt on things, then let people in the west run with it.

The same with the downing of the Malaysian Airlines flight.

Russian media posted a picture claiming to be a Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down the flight

View attachment 894001

But then the Dutch found a SAM shot it down, and the Russians had to agree to that because the evidence was overwhelming.

But the picture did its job for a while of turning the blame away from the Russian govt. And the Russian people could take this, and news that this was fake would come after people had stopped caring.

Clearly Russia does this all the time. China is learning from Russia and the US of how to manipulate, how to get what it wants in a very easy fashion by using social media and the media to change the narrative.
Most of that is just froth smoke and mirrors, but concentrating on the Skripals i am more convinced now than ever it was a false flag, for one think Skripal had spent several years in prison in Russia for treason, if they wanted him dead he would never have left that place, also they say the most deadly military grade nerve agent known was used, that's nonsense or they would have been dead very quickly, also Salisbury is very close to the British chemical and germ warfare research establishment at Porton down, i doubt the Skripals are still alive.

Most of that is just froth smoke and mirrors, but concentrating on the Skripals i am more convinced now than ever it was a false flag, for one think Skripal had spent several years in prison in Russia for treason, if they wanted him dead he would never have left that place, also they say the most deadly military grade nerve agent known was used, that's nonsense or they would have been dead very quickly, also Salisbury is very close to the British chemical and germ warfare research establishment at Porton down, i doubt the Skripals are still alive.

The reality is that Russia's response shows it was not a false flag.

He was swapped in a spy swap. You see what Russia does, they get their agents back, then they go kill the treasonous agent, Putin wins and wins.

All of that is true.

You are a false black disinformation op.

The reality is that Russia's response shows it was not a false flag.

He was swapped in a spy swap. You see what Russia does, they get their agents back, then they go kill the treasonous agent, Putin wins and wins.
Where are the Skripals? they have not been seen since they left hospital in Salisbury, now the excuse will be they have to hide because the Russians will try and kill them, that is garbage, if that was the case the higher profile they have with TV interviews etc the safer they would be in plain sight as they say, i believe all this was part of the anti Russian campaign because it was one accusation after another against the Russians, they tried the same nonsense with Navalny they said he had been poisoned, the Russian doctors said they found no evidence of poison, so why would the Russians release him to a Nato/German hopital? all of a sudden the Germans said they found poison, do me a favour.

Where are the Skripals? they have not been seen since they left hospital in Salisbury, now the excuse will be they have to hide because the Russians will try and kill them, that is garbage, if that was the case the higher profile they have with TV interviews etc the safer they would be in plain sight as they say, i believe all this was part of the anti Russian campaign because it was one accusation after another against the Russians, they tried the same nonsense with Navalny they said he had been poisoned, the Russian doctors said they found no evidence of poison, so why would the Russians release him to a Nato/German hopital? all of a sudden the Germans said they found poison, do me a favour.

So based on your logic all these poisonings connected with Russia are all false flags.

Why so many of the Russian leader's enemies die strange and 'excruciating' deaths

"Numerous former Russian intelligence officers have detailed how first the secret police, and later the KGB and FSB (Federal Security Bureau), used poison to eliminate opposition figures and foreign spies."

Let's not forget who Putin worked for.

Viktor Yushchenko in 2004, he was running for the presidency of the Ukraine, he opposed Russia.

2006 there was Litvinenko, a man who was helping the UK intelligence services in their fight against the Russian mafia and helping give information about Russia. Why would they want Litvinenko dead? He was helpful for them. The Russians would have wanted him dead because he was working against them. Putin hated such traitors because he had been KGB.

That Novichok was used in the UK against Skripal and against Navalny in Russia is the UK doing false flags?

Oh, and then we have the death of Prigozhin. I mean, everyone was like "he's going to be assassinated" and assassinated he was, his plane blown up.

Then we have all the people "jumping out of windows".

"Full List of Russians to Fall Out of Windows Since Putin Invaded Ukraine"

I mean, it's funny that the UK did a false flag against Russia, got NOTHING from it, and has only ever done this against RUSSIANS who were opposed to Putin, don't you think? And that there are so many "false flag" operations against Putin, a guy who was literally KGB who liked to poison people and kill people to get rid of them.

Also funny that Russia keeps trying to put doubt into things. Like with the photo of the Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down the Malaysian Airlines plane... which we know is a total fake, and yet appeared in Putin's media... and then you come on here putting doubt into people's minds, when, anyone with half a brain cell to rub together can see that Putin has been knocking off people he doesn't like for A LONG TIME.

So I call bullshit on your claims of a false flag.

So based on your logic all these poisonings connected with Russia are all false flags.

Why so many of the Russian leader's enemies die strange and 'excruciating' deaths

"Numerous former Russian intelligence officers have detailed how first the secret police, and later the KGB and FSB (Federal Security Bureau), used poison to eliminate opposition figures and foreign spies."

Let's not forget who Putin worked for.

Viktor Yushchenko in 2004, he was running for the presidency of the Ukraine, he opposed Russia.

2006 there was Litvinenko, a man who was helping the UK intelligence services in their fight against the Russian mafia and helping give information about Russia. Why would they want Litvinenko dead? He was helpful for them. The Russians would have wanted him dead because he was working against them. Putin hated such traitors because he had been KGB.

That Novichok was used in the UK against Skripal and against Navalny in Russia is the UK doing false flags?

Oh, and then we have the death of Prigozhin. I mean, everyone was like "he's going to be assassinated" and assassinated he was, his plane blown up.

Then we have all the people "jumping out of windows".

"Full List of Russians to Fall Out of Windows Since Putin Invaded Ukraine"

I mean, it's funny that the UK did a false flag against Russia, got NOTHING from it, and has only ever done this against RUSSIANS who were opposed to Putin, don't you think? And that there are so many "false flag" operations against Putin, a guy who was literally KGB who liked to poison people and kill people to get rid of them.

Also funny that Russia keeps trying to put doubt into things. Like with the photo of the Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down the Malaysian Airlines plane... which we know is a total fake, and yet appeared in Putin's media... and then you come on here putting doubt into people's minds, when, anyone with half a brain cell to rub together can see that Putin has been knocking off people he doesn't like for A LONG TIME.

So I call bullshit on your claims of a false flag.
Oh what a tangled web we weave,we don't have time to go into detail on here for all those cases, the Litvenenko case is interesting, he had connections to Russian Oligarchs living in the UK one was Beresovsky who ended up dead, it's possible he was involved in the Litvenenko case, it was reported Beresovsky wated to return to his Homeland Russia he had been in contact with Russian officials then next thing he winds up dead, if he had returned to Russia he could have given the Russians a lot of information about all the activities of the UK intel services, dead men can't talk, also as i have said before so called Novichok which several Countries have including the UK at Porton down had been used those targeted would be dead, they say it's the most deadly military grade nerve agent known, i don't believe the Skripals and Navalny were victims of Novichok, and yes i believe it's most probable many of these events were false flags, also Litvenenko's father said he doesn't believe the Russians were involved, if i was the Russian's and wanted people dead they would have a road accident or a heart attack, why would they risk bringing a nerve agent through a international airport? it just doesn't ring true, but people will believe what they want.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,we don't have time to go into detail on here for all those cases, the Litvenenko case is interesting, he had connections to Russian Oligarchs living in the UK one was Beresovsky who ended up dead, it's possible he was involved in the Litvenenko case, it was reported Beresovsky wated to return to his Homeland Russia he had been in contact with Russian officials then next thing he winds up dead, if he had returned to Russia he could have given the Russians a lot of information about all the activities of the UK intel services, dead men can't talk, also as i have said before so called Novichok which several Countries have including the UK at Porton down had been used those targeted would be dead, they say it's the most deadly military grade nerve agent known, i don't believe the Skripals and Navalny were victims of Novichok, and yes i believe it's most probable many of these events were false flags, also Litvenenko's father said he doesn't believe the Russians were involved, if i was the Russian's and wanted people dead they would have a road accident or a heart attack, why would they risk bringing a nerve agent through a international airport? it just doesn't ring true, but people will believe what they want.

We have so much time, we have all the time in the world.

Litvinenko wouldn't have had information about the UK intel services. You think they bring these people in and show them around and give away all their secrets? That's not how it works.

Again, you just seem to be throwing things into the wind and hoping doubt is found.

Yes, Novichok could have come from other countries. But Russia has it, and Russia has a massive history of poisoning people it doesn't like. The chances its not Russia is 0.0000000000001%

You don't believe these were false flags. You're just spreading doubt. Doing the same as Putin. Your whole commentary comes across as a Russian misinformation campaign.

We have so much time, we have all the time in the world.

Litvinenko wouldn't have had information about the UK intel services. You think they bring these people in and show them around and give away all their secrets? That's not how it works.

Again, you just seem to be throwing things into the wind and hoping doubt is found.

Yes, Novichok could have come from other countries. But Russia has it, and Russia has a massive history of poisoning people it doesn't like. The chances its not Russia is 0.0000000000001%

You don't believe these were false flags. You're just spreading doubt. Doing the same as Putin. Your whole commentary comes across as a Russian misinformation campaign.
I am just asking questions about the official narrative on these cases, and one thing they don't like is being questioned and challenged, but i do believe they could be false flags there is a history of them from the Gulf of Tonkin, and as i have asked before where are the Skripals?

I am just asking questions about the official narrative on these cases, and one thing they don't like is being questioned and challenged, but i do believe they could be false flags there is a history of them from the Gulf of Tonkin, and as i have asked before where are the Skripals?

It seems you are pushing an official narrative, just the Russian one. You're pushing doubt, no evidence to back up your doubt, just mentioning it.

If you want to try and prove a false flag, go ahead, but you haven't.

And I've posted things saying why it's not a false flag and you totally ignored it.

Says a lot to me.

Forum List

Back