Putin to declare victory in eastern Ukraine by May 9th

Well, the coward will certainly claim victory over the civilians in eastern Ukraine by May 9th. He will kill thousands of more innocent people by then

QUITE THE MAN IS PUTIN!
HE CAN DEFEAT WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITH ONE ARM BEHIND HIS BACK!

If the awesome Putin says the peace keeping special military operation will be completed by May 9th, then I have no reason doubt him. ... :cool:
We have seen other such rumors on other boards. We will post a detailed map to USMB soon.

3 days? based on what?? Fauxi said so?
I am going to say it straight and Pootin and Roosia thought their invasion would take less time than it has and Pootin miscalculated bigly!

Let cut the nonsense and bullshit and admit the fucking truth Pootin never thought he would be stuck in a war this long and he most likely regrets doing it but has to save face because admitting his stupidity will be his damn downfall!

No matter three days or a week he has no intention of this war going on this long and that is a fact!

Also let be clear his excuse of the invasion is pure fucking bullshit and all of you know it!

The real reason for the invasion was to remover the Jewish Comedian and install his own puppet government that would pay Moscow for protection.

So let me be clear Pootin never thought it would take this long and he will declare victory is his by saying he defeated those evil Nazi’s…

I am going to say it straight and Pootin and Roosia thought their invasion would take less time than it has and Pootin miscalculated bigly!

Let cut the nonsense and bullshit and admit the fucking truth Pootin never thought he would be stuck in a war this long and he most likely regrets doing it but has to save face because admitting his stupidity will be his damn downfall!

No matter three days or a week he has no intention of this war going on this long and that is a fact!

Also let be clear his excuse of the invasion is pure fucking bullshit and all of you know it!

The real reason for the invasion was to remover the Jewish Comedian and install his own puppet government that would pay Moscow for protection.

So let me be clear Pootin never thought it would take this long and he will declare victory is his by saying he defeated those evil Nazi’s…

If that was his plan because you say so? And that was only supposed to take 3 days?

If that was his plan because you say so? And that was only supposed to take 3 days?
So you believe Pootin wanted this war to last a month?

How Pootin of you…

If you believe Pootin was truly doing all this for the people of the Ukraine, well Genocide is the wrong way to show it…

Now because you hate Biden and want Pootin to be the hero is not my issue but you damn well know Pootin never thought it would take this long…

How can Pootin count anything as a win? He has killed his country's economy. He has turned Russia into a pariah nation. He has committed war crimes that will restrict him from traveling outside friendly countries. His war has taken the lives of thousands of his countrymen.

He has set back his country for decades. Pootin's little venture in an attempt to restore the Soviet Union has cost his country and the world immensely, History books will record his war as one of the greatest blunders ever.

History books will record his war as one of the greatest blunders ever.
History books will rank Putin and Trump as the greatest leaders of the 21st century.
And also, Putin's military genius in strategy and tactics during the Ukrainian war.
Will be taught at West Point military college to new army officer cadets on how to wage a modern war and win big time. ... :cool:

History books will rank Putin and Trump as the greatest leaders of the 21st century.
And also, Putin's military genius in strategy and tactics during the Ukrainian war. Will be taught at West Point to new army officer cadets on how to wage a modern war and win. ... :cool:

LOL

You're nothing but a liberal troll who is trying to make Trump look like a moron.

:clap:

And also, Putin's military genius in strategy and tactics during the Ukrainian war.
Will be taught at West Point military college to new army officer cadets on how to wage a modern war and win big time. ... :cool:
One started a war that has disseminated his country and the other tired to destroy his country through sedition. Yeah, they were great....:laughing0301:

Trump is the best president our country has ever had.
Truthful and honest, he is a modern day George Washington. ... :thup:
However, George Washington, unlike Chechens at Mariupol, did not pray at Valley Forge.

Forum List

Back