Putin Sends Warship Armed With Hypersonic Missiles To Atlantic & Indian Oceans

Oh boy you are really short of any argument.

so then why are you so frightened? From what I have heard again and again Russia does have lots of weapons which are not nukes but their results could be said to be as bad. I think it was McGregor who said if it comes to war with the US, Russia won't use nukes. It will use their hypersonic weapons which will themselves be sufficient - without destroying the world.
Once again, no signs of intelligence in your post. What would be the point of sending only one frigate to challenge the US if it did not carry nukes? With conventional warheads, the amount of damage that could be done, even with hypersonic missiles, would be minimal and the ship would be quickly destroyed. You should try thinking about the issue before putting up a post.

There you go again. "Let me see, where did I put my trusty Winchester?"
I don't want that, if you had cared to read more closely what I said. That's what I'm getting the sense of, reading the forum, you want.
Then again, have you ever had a real war (forget that crap your pompous anthem is about and Battle of El Alamein, where, according to your textbooks, WW2 mainly took place)? Are you, personally, ready to get out of your armchair, put aside your beer and get marching forward to defeat those pesky russkies?
If they come to my country? You betcha.

These missiles will get through aircraft carrier defenses; and the Patriot missile defense system, which we are providing to Ukraine, is also useless against them. This is an extremely dangerous escalation IMO.

That is OK. The Ukrainians can sink any Russian warship they want.

Forum List

Back