Putin Sends Warship Armed With Hypersonic Missiles To Atlantic & Indian Oceans

I'd say tinge is an understatement. I was pointing out the offensive capabilities of a warship that Russia deployed. Nothing difficult about interpreting this. It's a big threat.
Threat to who? If they attack a Us carrier group the best case scenario is entire Soviet er Russian navy is at the bottom of the ocean within two weeks and Putin is a corpsicle as you just started WWIII.

Pretty sure a lot people here won't worry about anything until a bomb drops on them or they have a myocarditis event.

Even then I'm not sure.
We existed with the Cold War for 60 years. You think a cruiser making itself a target for the Ukrainians means anything?
Yes it has hypersonic cruise missiles. Nukes are hypersonic too.

The problem with such situations is that it is impossible for us to know if this is posturing or a legitimate threat. This is why intelligence agencies need to hire the best of the best and NOT lower qualifications.

The difference between bad, good and non-existent intelligence can be the difference between life and death...for all of us...
Lol, you can bet we have nuclear armed subs getting just as close as they can get to Russia in response as well as tailing the Russian vessels.

That means that your dogshit army is preparing for new mass offensive again? Well, okay, the time will show how successful it will be this time.
It's preparing to relieve you from your eternal self inflicted pain in the ass, your innate Ukie trait of blaming whoever the Hell but not yourselves for any unpleasantness in your worthless lives. We'll deliver you reasons to blame us for real. Hope you're getting some already.

It's preparing to relieve you from your eternal self inflicted pain in the ass, your innate Ukie trait of blaming whoever the Hell but not yourselves for any unpleasantness in your worthless lives. We'll deliver you reasons to blame us for real. Hope you're getting some already.
Cool story, Yuri. Make sure this time your dogshit troops will have enough fuel, spare parts, food, ammunition and commanders with heads on their shoulders to deliver your threats.

Otherwise, all they will have is the tail between their legs. Again.

Cool story, Yuri. Make sure this time your dogshit troops will have enough fuel, spare parts, food, ammunition and commanders with heads on their shoulders to deliver your threats.

Otherwise, all they will have is the tail between their legs. Again.
Who's that this time? Podolyak, Arestovich or that other fucktard who declares a forthcoming Crimea liberation every day before breakfast? Ask someone from Artemovsk or look at those freshly made cemeteries Hohloland is so densely decorated with of late.

These missiles will get through aircraft carrier defenses; and the Patriot missile defense system, which we are providing to Ukraine, is also useless against them. This is an extremely dangerous escalation IMO.

The message is quite clear, no one would take Russia seriously as a military power after its poor showing in Ukraine if It didn't have nukes, and it is impossible for Russia to prevail on the ground in Ukraine as long as the West continues to supply Ukraine with the aid it needs to fight off the Russian invaders.

The message is quite clear, no one would take Russia seriously as a military power after its poor showing in Ukraine if It didn't have nukes, and it is impossible for Russia to prevail on the ground in Ukraine as long as the West continues to supply Ukraine with the aid it needs to fight off the Russian invaders.
That makes no sense. You have no hypersonic weapons. If Russia is moving to using those, you are finished.

Who's that this time? Podolyak, Arestovich or that other fucktard who declares a forthcoming Crimea liberation every day before breakfast? Ask someone from Artemovsk or look at those freshly made cemeteries Hohloland is so densely decorated with of late.
Yuri, your empty words can impress only Putinsuckers here. Let you dogshit army do something or shut up.

That makes no sense. You have no hypersonic weapons. If Russia is moving to using those, you are finished.
That makes no sense. A frigate full of hypersonic missiles will not prevent the US and NATO from firing their own missiles at Russia and Russia has no defense against ICBM's. Russia can suffer a defeat in Ukraine, or it can suffer a nuclear holocaust in Russia.

That makes no sense. A frigate full of hypersonic missiles will not prevent the US and NATO from firing their own missiles at Russia and Russia has no defense against ICBM's. Russia can suffer a defeat in Ukraine, or it can suffer a nuclear holocaust in Russia.
Oh I see. You already are at WW3 in your imagination. Wanting a nuclear holocaust and the destruction of the world. No surprises there. So now we know how sick you are.

Oh I see. You already are at WW3 in your imagination. Wanting a nuclear holocaust and the destruction of the world. No surprises there. So now we know how sick you are.
You are celebrating Putin sending a frigate full of nuclear armed hypersonic missiles into the Atlantic to threaten the US and then you accuse me of wanting WWIII?

You are celebrating Putin sending a frigate full of nuclear armed hypersonic missiles into the Atlantic to threaten the US and then you accuse me of wanting WWIII?
I am not celebrating anything. You stated you wanted WW3. I have not supported this unnecessary war. That is the difference. Your interest as seen in all your posts has been the most carnage apparently due to your hatred of one man. That sounds like psychosis to me..

So from what you are saying now, you appear to be afraid of Russia's frigate. Did you believe Russia would let you destroy them. The US has been escalating and given the new weapons were used to kill an undisclosed large number of Russian soldiers who I hear had not yet seen war, Russia has decided to also up the anti.

The frigate has got your knickers so much in a twist you are desperate for WW3.

Choosing to fight a nuclear power was childish insanity by the US. The only reason we did not have a nuclear war in the cold war was because people respected nukes.

Your new weapons will be made useless in Ukraine if Russia is using her hypersonic ones was my point.

I am not celebrating anything. You stated you wanted WW3. I have not supported this unnecessary war. That is the difference. Your interest as seen in all your posts has been the most carnage apparently due to your hatred of one man. That sounds like psychosis to me..

So from what you are saying now, you appear to be afraid of Russia's frigate. Did you believe Russia would let you destroy them. The US has been escalating and given the new weapons were used to kill an undisclosed large number of Russian soldiers who I hear had not yet seen war, Russia has decided to also up the anti.

The frigate has got your knickers so much in a twist you are desperate for WW3.

Choosing to fight a nuclear power was childish insanity by the US. The only reason we did not have a nuclear war in the cold war was because people respected nukes.

Your new weapons will be made useless in Ukraine if Russia is using her hypersonic ones was my point.
Again, not a single honest word in your post and as always, no signs of intelligence. Putin sent a nuclear armed frigate into the Atlantic to threaten a nuclear attack on the US, WWIII, because he understands that he has no hope of prevailing in Ukraine as long as the US and other Ukraine allies continue to supply Ukraine with weapons, and, ridiculous little man that he is, he hopes to frighten the US into ending its support for Ukraine, so it is not a show of force but a sign of desperation about the war in Ukraine. Putin has only two choices, admit defeat in Ukraine and withdraw, or start WWIII and see Russia destroyed.

These missiles will get through aircraft carrier defenses; and the Patriot missile defense system, which we are providing to Ukraine, is also useless against them. This is an extremely dangerous escalation IMO.

The DemoKKKrats are desperate for the war with Russia Hillary promised them in 2016.

Threat to who? If they attack a Us carrier group the best case scenario is entire Soviet er Russian navy is at the bottom of the ocean within two weeks and Putin is a corpsicle as you just started WWIII.

That's what Putin thought he would do to Ukraine. You warmongers make the same mistakes and terrible decisions over and over and over again, and you never learn.

That's what Putin thought he would do to Ukraine. You warmongers make the same mistakes and terrible decisions over and over and over again, and you never learn.
I am not the one supporting a dictator invading a country, killing women and children.

Last edited:
Yuri, your empty words can impress only Putinsuckers here. Let you dogshit army do something or shut up.
I get it. That's what a clodhopper like you sitting on a john in his waterless bathroom dreams about having heard of a Patriot sistem promised to him in some distant future. How come you still got one? Didn't you say Russkies stole them all, along with the washing machines and microwave ovens?

And what do we see here in terms of response from the proud Americans and their lapdogs? Ah, yes. The condescending and, shall I say, derogatory smileys. They are still living in their glorious past mistaking it for their shitty now. I wonder what they will scream all at once when, God forbid, one of them warheads really drops on their sacred homeland. Not that I crave for that but with assholes like they have for their rulers this wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

In b4 Ukrainians sink it with a Stinger from a rowboat.

Forum List

Back