Putin Sends Warship Armed With Hypersonic Missiles To Atlantic & Indian Oceans

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
These missiles will get through aircraft carrier defenses; and the Patriot missile defense system, which we are providing to Ukraine, is also useless against them. This is an extremely dangerous escalation IMO.

These missiles will get through aircraft carrier defenses; and the Patriot missile defense system, which we are providing to Ukraine, is also useless against them. This is an extremely dangerous escalation IMO.

The problem with such situations is that it is impossible for us to know if this is posturing or a legitimate threat. This is why intelligence agencies need to hire the best of the best and NOT lower qualifications.

The difference between bad, good and non-existent intelligence can be the difference between life and death...for all of us...

I wouldn't be surprised if these missiles are unable to take off.
failedlaunch.gif

The problem with such situations is that it is impossible for us to know if this is posturing or a legitimate threat. This is why intelligence agencies need to hire the best of the best and NOT lower qualifications.

The difference between bad, good and non-existent intelligence can be the difference between life and death...for all of us...
People who play with nuclear armed countries should not throw bombs, especially those which kill a very large number of Russians most of whom apparently had not yet seen a battle. The US chose to escalate it.

People who play with nuclear armed countries should not throw bombs, especially those which kill a very large number of Russians most of whom apparently had not yet seen a battle. The US chose to escalate it.

There is no confirmation of such an event occurring nor can you state with confidence the origin of such an attack during the fog of war.

I'm all for diverse sources of media, but RT might not be the most objective.

There is no confirmation of such an event occurring nor can you state with confidence the origin of such an attack during the fog of war.

I'm all for diverse sources of media, but RT might not be the most objective.
I am not sure what you are talking about. There has been plenty of confirmation of the attack on the Russian's who were probably found because they were texting people to wish them Happy New Year.? This information was provided by RT? I don't think so. It was provided by just about everyone.

I wouldn't be surprised if these missiles are unable to take off.
That's the thought that comes to your mind when you drag yourself back to the comfort of your centrally heated, electrified and Wi-Fied dugout through the battlefield freshly strewn waist deep with bodies of your sworn moskal enemies, right?
Prepare to flee Odessa, Nikolaev or whatever shithole you're at now, heroy. There comes the pay back time.

I'm can't say for certainty but I do know none of them would be state funded.
Well, Scott Ritter, Judge Napolitano, The Duran, U.S. Tour of Duty, The New Atlas, Garland Nixon and some are surely not funded but I bet you won't call them objective, will you?

I have been saying since the beginning of the war that considering the fact that Russia never armed a single afghan or iraqi insurgent to kill US soldiers, a massive retaliation (perhaps the sinking of a US warship) that killed 4 or 5k american soldiers would be in order.

As shockedcanadian correctly stated we have no way of knowing with absolute certainty if this is a real threat or posturing but I would be willing to bet that the war in Ukraine will end without thousands of american soldiers being killed by russian missiles.

The death of thousands of russian soldiers by US military hardware won't be avenged and will remain unpunished.

There's no justice in this world.

Are you arguing the Russians are going to attack a US carrier group? Sorry I am a tinge confused.

Based on Russia technology, and the troops using it in Ukraine, the missiles will either blow up in the tube or crash into the ocean.

That's the thought that comes to your mind when you drag yourself back to the comfort of your centrally heated, electrified and Wi-Fied dugout through the battlefield freshly strewn waist deep with bodies of your sworn moskal enemies, right?
Prepare to flee Odessa, Nikolaev or whatever shithole you're at now, heroy. There comes the pay back time.
That means that your dogshit army is preparing for new mass offensive again? Well, okay, the time will show how successful it will be this time.

Are you arguing the Russians are going to attack a US carrier group? Sorry I am a tinge confused.
I'd say tinge is an understatement. I was pointing out the offensive capabilities of a warship that Russia deployed. Nothing difficult about interpreting this. It's a big threat.

Pretty sure a lot people here won't worry about anything until a bomb drops on them or they have a myocarditis event.

Even then I'm not sure.

Forum List

Back