Putin loves Trump's foreign policy speech...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Donald Trump's foreign policy speech earns praise in Russia - CNNPolitics.com

Moscow (CNN)After Donald Trump gave a much-anticipated foreign policy speech Wednesday, some of the most glowing reviews that he received were from a place that doesn't often see eye-to-eye with American politicians.

Trump's speech was more than well-received in Russia. In Moscow's Red Square, passersby speaking to CNN praised the New York tycoon. And Russian politicians from President Vladimir Putin on down have been quoted saying favorable things about the GOP presidential front-runner.

Putin recently called Trump "a brighter person, talented without a doubt." Trump returned the compliment saying: "I like him because he called me a genius. He said Trump is the real leader."
And in his address in Washington Wednesday, the billionaire businessman expressed hope about the potential for improvement in American-Russian relations.

Could you imagine the threads created if a Communist dictator has spoken so highly of Obama? Trump supporters prove once again that they really don't give a fuck what he or anyone else says. They are ANGRY.

You're confusing Trump supporters with the cuckservatives Aaron. There's a huge difference. With that said, this a good thing (Putin liking Trumps FP). Hopefully in 2017 they can sit down like men and find common/neutral ground, which looks like a very good probability

Trump supporters prove once again that they really don't give a fuck what he or anyone else says. They are ANGRY.

and shtoopidt.

Mike Breen, CEO of Truman National Security Project and a former Army officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, offers a harsh critique of Trump's approach.

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the families of terrorists, and murdering civilians on purpose, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'
Click on the 'Listen' button above to hear our full interview with Mike Breen.

Military, Law Enforcement, & Intel Professionals Sign Anti-Torture Open Letter to Candidates

You're confusing Trump supporters with the cuckservatives Aaron. There's a huge difference. With that said, this a good thing (Putin liking Trumps FP). Hopefully in 2017 they can sit down like men and find common/neutral ground, which looks like a very good probability

Were you as supportive of Obama's opening diplomatic ties with Cuba? All I read was right wing condemnation for weeks.

Trump supporters prove once again that they really don't give a fuck what he or anyone else says. They are ANGRY.

and shtoopidt.

Mike Breen, CEO of Truman National Security Project and a former Army officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, offers a harsh critique of Trump's approach.

"If you take the man at his word and you listen to his statements on the trail, he set himself up, if he's elected, to trigger the largest civil military crisis probably since the American Civil War," he says.

Breen argues that Trump is suggesting that U.S. soldiers carry out "illegal orders" — things like targeting the families of terrorists, and murdering civilians on purpose, and torturing for the sake of torturing.

"He says even if [torture] doesn't work, let's do it anyway," Breen says. "He's talking about, as a presidential candidate, issuing clearly illegal orders that our senior military leaders would be very unlikely to follow. That's a crisis we haven't had in a long time."

Veteran: Trump Will Throw the Military into 'Crisis'
Click on the 'Listen' button above to hear our full interview with Mike Breen.

Military, Law Enforcement, & Intel Professionals Sign Anti-Torture Open Letter to Candidates

but no worries, the angry idiots really feeeeel like trump will "make America great again!!" :cuckoo:

Putin does not reason. Putin's agenda is not about reason.
No it isn't. None of it makes sense.

Putin liked Trumps speech because it was all over the place.

First he says that all other nations that we are defending or have bases in are going to have to start paying for that protection or we will pull our military out.

Then.............he says that Israel is a friend of the US and we need to defend them.

Which is it? Does Israel have to pay for US military support or not?

THAT is why Putin liked the speech, because it made little to no sense, and he knows that if Trump gets the White House, Putin will be able to walk all over him.

Yes they are and they will have buyers remorse if Trump win.
------------------------------- maybe , maybe not Bruce . At least Trump sounds like an American with his 'America First' mindset .
-------------------------------------- and if you are correct and we Trump supporters feel dismay think of how you Trump haters will feel Bruce . :afro:

Trump will be tough on Russia if Megyn Kelly becomes their President. Otherwise he has to deal with a former KGB agent.

Donald Trump's foreign policy speech earns praise in Russia - CNNPolitics.com

Moscow (CNN)After Donald Trump gave a much-anticipated foreign policy speech Wednesday, some of the most glowing reviews that he received were from a place that doesn't often see eye-to-eye with American politicians.

Trump's speech was more than well-received in Russia. In Moscow's Red Square, passersby speaking to CNN praised the New York tycoon. And Russian politicians from President Vladimir Putin on down have been quoted saying favorable things about the GOP presidential front-runner.

Putin recently called Trump "a brighter person, talented without a doubt." Trump returned the compliment saying: "I like him because he called me a genius. He said Trump is the real leader."
And in his address in Washington Wednesday, the billionaire businessman expressed hope about the potential for improvement in American-Russian relations.

Could you imagine the threads created if a Communist dictator has spoken so highly of Obama? Trump supporters prove once again that they really don't give a fuck what he or anyone else says. They are ANGRY.
That would never happen because no world leader (Communist or otherwise) respects Obama.

At least Trump sounds like an American with his 'America First' mindset .

trump's proven he has no clue about what's in the best interest of America.

throw out a few feel good platitudes ala "America first" and of course the same idiots swooon.

Were you as supportive of Obama's opening diplomatic ties with Cuba? All I read was right wing condemnation for weeks.
Yes I was supportive. Right wingers are cuckservatives. A majority of Trump supporters are pretty socially liberal or just don't plain give a fuck about labels or what it is to be conservative.

Have you not noticed that the cucks often say that Trump isn't a real conservative or he's actually a liberal? Those are the wacked RWNJ's. You won't find a rwnj's supporting Trump. Those supporters go to Cruz and Kasich.

Trump supporters have been often described as the alt-right

Trump certainly sounds much better than the crew that were running as mainstream 'gop' rinos Valerie . Boy , the Trump haters are getting worried [haw] !!

Yes I was supportive. Right wingers are cuckservatives. A majority of Trump supporters are pretty socially liberal or just don't plain give a fuck about labels or what it is to be conservative.

Have you not noticed that the cucks often say that Trump isn't a real conservative or he's actually a liberal? Those are the wacked RWNJ's. You won't find a rwnj's supporting Trump. Those supporters go to Cruz and Kasich.

Really? I see Trump supporters saying they will vote for him because everyone else is a RINO. I'd find you an example but I don't feel like... oh shit. Look at the post right after yours. RINO call.

Putin does not reason. Putin's agenda is not about reason.
No it isn't. None of it makes sense.
Putin wants both an economic alliance of NON-free market economies with the former soviet bloc territories AND he wants NO country on his border to have an economic alliance with the EU, and he especially doesn't want any country on his border to have Nato ties, because if they have those ties, he cannot use force to blackmail them into a NON-free market economic alliance.

That said, it was the neocons, like Bill Kristol, Krauthammer, Bolton and Cheney who encouraged the revolt in the Ukraine. As usual, Obama was late to the party and left with a mess to try and manage.

Trump's right we shouldn't be carrying the EU's defense load, but every potus since WWII has said that, and Trump has no "magic" to be different, and in fact, Europe has increased spending .... and they did help in Afghanistan. And never forget, Trump suggesting Japan and S.Korea get their own nukes. IF you thought Obama was not fit to handle foreign policy ... you ain't seen nothing yet.

Trump's speech was Rand Paul on Europe, Bomb them NOW McCain on Iran, and confused on Isis and Iraq. He's all over the place with no actual consistent or principled ideology.

Obama's was a fool, though, on Egypt and Libya, and imo we were always wrong on supporting rebels in Syria. But the Saudis are not very good allies, and we had two options with Iran - do a deal or bomb them with only Israel for an ally. He took the deal, thank God.

We need to make a deal of some kind with China.

Really? I see Trump supporters saying they will vote for him because everyone else is a RINO. I'd find you an example but I don't feel like... oh shit. Look at the post right after yours. RINO call.
Yes really. Thats why his supporters don't care about his stance on abortion or gay marriage for that matter. It's just not important to a majority, if not all, of his supporters. I figure he's pro-choice, but doesn't like the idea of abortion and he's probably ok with gay marriage. I'm the same way. I'm pro choice but I'm not jumping up and down at the thought of abortion and I don't care who the fuck marries who. Does that make me any less of a "conservative" or not conservative? If so, so be it. Call me a goblin for all I care :lol:

Lets get America back on track is the numero uno important thing for me. Who marries who or who uses what bathroom rates a ZERO on the importance scale

Forum List

Back