Proud Boy Leader Charged 6/1 Attack

This is obviously a distraction from the Durham report...

This must mean indictments are coming soon for Obama's daughters and all of their corruption they have kept hidden from us...

One of the strangest looking white supremacists I have ever seen.
He isn't a white supremacist......

Kinda like how Hirohito wasn't a white supremacist but gladly allied with a white supremacist because they both shared a mutual interest...

In Enrique's case....money.....

Kinda like how Hirohito wasn't a white supremacist but gladly allied with a white supremacist because they both shared a mutual interest...

I thought the Proud Boys were a White Supremacy group....has that changed?

I thought the Proud Boys were a White Supremacy group....has that changed?
A large segment of the Proud Boys are very much white supremacists...but its pretty hard to get mainstream appeal and have any sort of acceptance if you are blatant white supremacists..they are media savvy enough to try to claim they aren't racists -- and then point to a "colored guy" and say "See look, we aren't racists"

Kinda like how when Putin and you reactionary right-wing morons were claiming Ukraine are a bunch of neo-nazis...even tho they have a Jewish president and Jewish prime minister

A large segment of the Proud Boys are very much white supremacists...but its pretty hard to get mainstream appeal and have any sort of acceptance if you are blatant white supremacists..they are media savvy enough to try to claim they aren't racists -- and then point to a "colored guy" and say "See look, we aren't racists"

Kinda like how when Putin and you reactionary right-wing morons were claiming Ukraine are a bunch of neo-nazis...even tho they have a Jewish president and Jewish prime minister

So he's a mixed race leader of a white supremicist group.....

Stop stealing from Chapelle Show.

Ah, yes...

1646764389054.png

So he's a mixed race leader of a white supremicist group.....

Stop stealing from Chapelle Show.
Yes, he is a mixed race leader of a group that was initially started as a white supremacist group -- according to the original members of that group....

This is why I have such little respect for the intellectual dishonesty of you folks....

You are the same folks who hold the dumb ass belief that today's Democratic party is racist against blacks AND whites -- despite being lead by majority BLACKS AND WHITES....so forgive me if I don't give your arguments any merit whatsoever

Even Richard Spencer admitted he was trolling..

But please...tell me which of Biden's policies appeal to white supremacists??

I don't recall that many neo-nazis holding rallies in support of $3000 child tax credits, or pushing for the expansion of Medicare and Medicaid....I don't recall any white supremacists demanding that we pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act...

Does it bother you that you morons have to be so intellectually dishonest about your positions??

Yes, he is a mixed race leader of a group that was initially started as a white supremacist group -- according to the original members of that group....

This is why I have such little respect for the intellectual dishonesty of you folks....

You are the same folks who hold the dumb ass belief that today's Democratic party is racist against blacks AND whites -- despite being lead by majority BLACKS AND WHITES....so forgive me if I don't give your arguments any merit whatsoever

Kind of like the intellectual dishonesty of saying men can menstruate?

Same old progressive shit, everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a white supremacist.

Progressive racism is the soft racism of thinking groups are identified by what they are, instead of who they are and what they do, as well as thinking because of what they are they are incapable of taking care of themselves.

Even Richard Spencer admitted he was trolling..

But please...tell me which of Biden's policies appeal to white supremacists??

I don't recall that many neo-nazis holding rallies in support of $3000 child tax credits, or pushing for the expansion of Medicare and Medicaid....I don't recall any white supremacists demanding that we pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act...

Does it bother you that you morons have to be so intellectually dishonest about your positions??

Basically policies designed to keep minorities from improving themselves, by providing just enough sustenance so they don't die, while subsidizing behaviors that guarantee they won't be able to improve themselves.

The issue is not whether Tario is a white supremacist or even if the proud Boys are (they are)

It's about conspiring to attack the Capitol

From the charging statement

Between December 30 and December 31, 2020, TARRIO communicated multiple times with an individual whose identity is known to the grand jury. On December 30, 2020, this individual sent TARRIO a nine-page document titled, “1776 Returns.” The document set forth a plan to occupy a few “crucial buildings” in Washington, D.C ., on January 6, including House and Senate office buildings around the Capitol, with as “many people as possible” to “show our politicians We the People are in charge.” After sending the document, the individual stated, “The revolution is important than anything.” TARRIO responded, “That’s what every waking moment consists of . . . I’m not playing games.”

Forum List

Back