Ukraine's President Is No Hero, He Is A Puppet

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, retired Col. Douglas Macgregor — who then-President Donald Trump appointed as a senior advisor to the secretary of defense — said there was nothing "heroic" about Zelensky, who has led his country's resistance against invading Russian forces. "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle," he said. "They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over."

Macgregor said the war could have "ended days ago" if Zelensky had accepted what the Russians have sought. "I think Zelensky is a puppet, and he is putting huge numbers of his own population in unnecessary risk.""I don't see anything heroic about the man," Macgregor said. "I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."

Glad to see a real American patriot step up and tell the truth....It's disgusting how Western media has portrayed this Zelensky guy as some sort of hero..when he is nothing but a selfish coward and a puppet....doing the bidding of Biden.....he would be viewed more favorably by the world and his people if he was doing the bidding of Putin...and McGregor is also right when he said that Russia was too gentle with Ukraine...it's time for them to step it up and unleash hellfire on Ukraine so he can then save the world by giving it much needed balance....

If this moron would have just done what Putin told him to do; Russia wouldn't have been forced to invade...now we have media feeding us all of this propaganda about Ukrainian refugees fleeing their homes, being without food and power....stories about kids being blown up in apt buildings, blah blah.....none of that would have happened if it wasn't for Zelensky...blame him, not Putin....

"In an interview with Fox Business' Stuart Varney, retired Col. Douglas Macgregor — who then-President Donald Trump appointed as a senior advisor to the secretary of defense — said there was nothing "heroic" about Zelensky, who has led his country's resistance against invading Russian forces. "The first five days Russian forces I think frankly were too gentle," he said. "They've now corrected that. So, I would say another 10 days this should be completely over."

Macgregor said the war could have "ended days ago" if Zelensky had accepted what the Russians have sought. "I think Zelensky is a puppet, and he is putting huge numbers of his own population in unnecessary risk.""I don't see anything heroic about the man," Macgregor said. "I think the most heroic thing he could do right now is come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine."

Glad to see a real American patriot step up and tell the truth....It's disgusting how Western media has portrayed this Zelensky guy as some sort of hero..when he is nothing but a selfish coward and a puppet....doing the bidding of Biden.....he would be viewed more favorably by the world and his people if he was doing the bidding of Putin...and McGregor is also right when he said that Russia was too gentle with Ukraine...it's time for them to step it up and unleash hellfire on Ukraine so he can then save the world by giving it much needed balance....

If this moron would have just done what Putin told him to do; Russia wouldn't have been forced to invade...now we have media feeding us all of this propaganda about Ukrainian refugees fleeing their homes, being without food and power....stories about kids being blown up in apt buildings, blah blah.....none of that would have happened if it wasn't for Zelensky...blame him, not Putin....

STFU commie.

Installed the first one, then ran a rigged election to install the current corrupt stand-up comic.
Why have you denigrated this man just because he was a stand up comic??

I thought you guys loved presidents who did a bit of stand up comedy??

Since you folks gotta excuse away every dumb thing Trump said or did by claiming it was just him doing comedy

Ya gotta love the way they just can't bring themselves to just give the guy his due, no matter what.

That's the programming -- you can only give an inch if you take a foot.

Silly.

He's doing fine, but it's not going to make us forget you put a corrupt, racist old Alzheimer's patient in the White House last year (with the expected effect on the economy). Sorry.

Wait, are you saying he had an opinion that differs from yours? Well someone ought to cancel him immediately!!!

Who the fuck cares? Hell, i disagree with him too, but for all we know he could be 100% right.

Zelensky is doing nothing but getting Ukrainian people killed by offering them false hope of a future victory.
He should have surrendered on day 1 when the Russian troops crossed the border, and negotiated a peace deal with Putin.
in the real world, Zelenskys Ukrainian fighters have taken out 11,000 of PUtins 150,000 troops already. Putin is forced to beg Syria for troops because PUtins own troops don't like him or are impotent...

Wait, are you saying he had an opinion that differs from yours? Well someone ought to cancel him immediately!!!

Who the fuck cares? Hell, i disagree with him too, but for all we know he could be 100% right.
So.....when the folks at the Alamo - (who were extremely outnumbered) were attacked by Mexican forces -- we shouldn't look at them as brave or anything..but instead, attack them for not surrendering on day one??

So all of that "Remember The Alamo" talk was bullshit?

Cool...

Does this apply to all other countries?? As long as another country is seen as more powerful, they should just bow down and do what that country tells them?

Forum List

Back