Prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden WAITED until after election to issue search warrants and grand jury subpoenas out of fear tax probe.....

I thought Trump was going to only hire the best and brightest.

US Attorney David Weiss, appointed by former President Donald Trump decided not to seek search warrants or issue grand jury subpoenas so as not to “alert the public to the existence of the case in the middle of a presidential election,”

I guess Trump fucked up yet again huh? Even this guy appointed by Trump wanted Biden to win. That's how bad Trump was.

The emails revealed that the younger Biden introduced a top Burisma executive to his father, then vice president, less than a year before the elder Biden admittedly pressured Ukrainian officials into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company.

That's ok. Nancy Pelosi won't impeach him.
Except the prosecutor was corrupt and NOT investigating corruption, nor Burisma. That's why Biden and our ally nations wanted Shokin fired. He was being paid under the table by corrupt Ukrainian businesses to NOT investigate them, along with his goon sub prosecutors, who were caught with piles of untraceable diamonds as payoff.... Do a search on Ukraine, diamond prosecutors, shokin....

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma for his own nefarious reasons....nothing to do with Joe Biden.

Y'all know that it is DOJ policy to postpone any public moves on investigations that could involve candidates or appear to involve candidates in an election year.

That's why Comey was fired, technically..... He politicized Hillary Clintons email investigation and made public a new reopening of the investigation 10 days out from the election. That broke DOJ Policy...

And that's why we don't trust government​

Nope. You don't trust the government because your chosen "media" sources told you not to. This is just a convenient excuse, and most likely not even real.
Holy fuck are you stupid...... (smh)

I don't trust the government because I worked for them for 20 years.
Sooo... You can't be trusted?
Of course I can......

Give me your address and the security code to your house and I'll prove it to you.
:cool:

would become public and turn into a campaign issue

The federal prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden's taxes waited until after the election to seek search warrants or issue grand jury subpoenas, a new report revealed Friday, out of fears his probe would become public and affect the presidential contest.

Delaware's U.S. Attorney David Weiss decided to delay taking any actions that could flag the probe for the public, Politico reported, so that the investigation wouldn't become a campaign issue in the contest between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Weiss began his probe of President Joe Biden's son in 2018 and, by last summer, was ready to issue the warrants and subpoenas but decided to hold off.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Again, confirmation that there is no standard of justice now in our once great nation.
Who?

Y'all know that it is DOJ policy to postpone any public moves on investigations that could involve candidates or appear to involve candidates in an election year.

That's why Comey was fired, technically..... He politicized Hillary Clintons email investigation and made public a new reopening of the investigation 10 days out from the election. That broke DOJ Policy...
Dumb policy, just like the slush fund politician's have for covering up sex cases when they arise eh ?? How about law and order for all American's once again, and do away with the loop holes like section 230 and so on and so forth.

This nation has totally lost it, and it's getting worse and worse and worse.

would become public and turn into a campaign issue

The federal prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden's taxes waited until after the election to seek search warrants or issue grand jury subpoenas, a new report revealed Friday, out of fears his probe would become public and affect the presidential contest.

Delaware's U.S. Attorney David Weiss decided to delay taking any actions that could flag the probe for the public, Politico reported, so that the investigation wouldn't become a campaign issue in the contest between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Weiss began his probe of President Joe Biden's son in 2018 and, by last summer, was ready to issue the warrants and subpoenas but decided to hold off.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Again, confirmation that there is no standard of justice now in our once great nation.

It proves there is a standard of justice in this country. Joe Biden was not under investigation. The FBI never revealed the fact that Trump's campaign was under investigation as well. Maybe they should have publicly announced it. They publicly announced they were re-opening the Clinton investigation the last Friday before the election. The weekend before election day in 1992, a special prosecutor indicted Casper Weinberger which sank Bush's re-election bid. The charges were later dropped. The DOJ should not allow investigations to become part of political campaigns. He did the right thing.

Dumb policy, just like the slush fund politician's have for covering up sex cases when they arise eh ?? How about law and order for all American's once again, and do away with the loop holes like section 230 and so on and so forth.

This nation has totally lost it, and it's getting worse and worse and worse.

No it is not a dumb policy. DOJ investigations should be non-partisan. The weekend before the election in 1992, a special prosecutor indicted some of Bush's associates and later was forced to drop the cases due to lack of evidence. It raises a question of whether these indictments were politically motivated. If the Hunter Biden investigation was revealed then the DOJ should make public the fact that the Trump campaign was also under investigation.

Or their propaganda arm in the mainstream media.

If this story had been made public prior to the election, a lot of people would not have voted for Biden....... so the people faking votes would have needed to work a lot harder and longer to steal the election.

Maybe if the fact that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to influence the elections, a lot of people would not have voted for Trump.

what about the connections that suggest team trump colluded with Russia? How many trump associates went to jail? But you ignored those connections.
Nope, didn't ignore them, but rather just waited on the outcomes once initiated. Guess what the outcomes were ? No charges or connections were proven !!!!!!

However, the Democrat's can never wait, infact they are better at concocting or covering up stories instead of waiting.

Remember it was ok that Trump lied 100 times because Hillary lied once. Well, here's Biden's once. Not impeachable really. Insert every excuse Mitch gave for not impeaching Trump.
Your sweat is coming through my monitor screen. That's odd. And telling.
Dominion owners (my friends) are going to be billionaires after they get done suing team trump for slander.
And who are your other imaginary friends?

Your sweat is coming through my monitor screen. That's odd. And telling.

And who are your other imaginary friends?
Nope. I listened to the report today on ABC. Now I see what pissed you guys off about the Mueller report or the Comey report. Every day the news said, "a grand jury is looking into..."

And just like with Trump, I suspect they won't find anything.

This should be evidence to you the media is not liberal. They'll go after Biden, Clinton or Trump they don't care.

What are they looking into? Sounds like maybe Hunter didn't pay some taxes? WOW! What a bombshell. How many times has Trump done that? And I'm not voting for Hunter but you vote for Trump.

Is this the next Republican coup? Impeach and remove Biden? Great. Then you'll get Kamala for 10 years. The two for Biden's last 2 years and her 8.
Nope impeach Kamala, then the leader of the house becomes president. Which will be a Republican. Sucks when you cheat to win an election. Oh and it doesn't help when your guy has the most corrupt administration in our history.

Nope. I listened to the report today on ABC. Now I see what pissed you guys off about the Mueller report or the Comey report. Every day the news said, "a grand jury is looking into..."

And just like with Trump, I suspect they won't find anything.

This should be evidence to you the media is not liberal. They'll go after Biden, Clinton or Trump they don't care.

What are they looking into? Sounds like maybe Hunter didn't pay some taxes? WOW! What a bombshell. How many times has Trump done that? And I'm not voting for Hunter but you vote for Trump.
Hunter Biden isn't running for anything, dumb fuck!

Forum List

Back