Prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden WAITED until after election to issue search warrants and grand jury subpoenas out of fear tax probe.....

Or their propaganda arm in the mainstream media.

If this story had been made public prior to the election, a lot of people would not have voted for Biden....... so the people faking votes would have needed to work a lot harder and longer to steal the election.

Of course they would have voted for Biden. They wanted Trump gone.
So what if they halted it? They didn't want to be seen as influencing the election if the word got out.
Sorta like in 2016 where the Trump campaign's involvement with Russia was known before the election
but not really trumpeted. Unlike the fake laptop email scam on Clinton that just HAD to be released. :)

If this story had been made public prior to the election, a lot of people would not have voted for Biden....... so the people faking votes would have needed to work a lot harder and longer to steal the election.

Of course they would have voted for Biden. They wanted Trump gone.
So what if they halted it? They didn't want to be seen as influencing the election if the word got out.
Sorta like in 2016 where the Trump campaign's involvement with Russia was known before the election
but not really trumpeted. Unlike the fake laptop email scam on Clinton that just HAD to be released. :)
:cuckoo::itsok:

Speak for yorself. Dick.

The only reason for the investigation was to hurt Joe Biden's election chances.

And the Trump Crime Family investigations were also paused until he left office.
Why don't you bitch about the Comey letter to congress about possible Hillary issues two weeks prior to the election?
I know - Because you're a crackpot and a loon with violent tendencies. :)

Biden Won.

Biden Won.
Yup. I didn't say they were successful.

Remember that Big Tech DID censor stories about Hunter's laptop 3 weeks in the run-up to the election!
And the FBI & DoJ (Bob Barr) sat on the information for a year.

Biden Won.
Hi

Crepitus

Biden won! Bitch!

And the Trump Crime Family investigations were also paused until he left office.
Why don't you bitch about the Comey letter to congress about possible Hillary issues two weeks prior to the election?
I know - Because you're a crackpot and a loon with violent tendencies. :)
Uhhhh....... you're welcome?

:cool:

Or their propaganda arm in the mainstream media. If this story had been made public prior to the election, a lot of people would not have voted for Biden.......

MAKES SENSE TO ME. I mean, wouldn't you want to find out your
candidate for POTUS is a crook or not even an American
citizen or shacked up with terrorists as a friend
AFTER the election, not before??? :smoke: :bang3:

Biden Won.
Hi

Crepitus

Biden won! Bitch!
Yes, he did.

I'm not sure what you're doing.

Good stuff. Now if it had been Biden himself that would have been bad.

Doesn't matter.

US Attorney Weiss was blocking the subpoenas and obstructing justice in order to influence the election.

Rigging an election in this way seems treasonous to me.

Forum List

Back