Prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden WAITED until after election to issue search warrants and grand jury subpoenas out of fear tax probe.....

Good stuff. Now if it had been Biden himself that would have been bad.
Why do you think that would have been bad?
Then that would have meant that Biden was a criminal like Dump.
Remember it was ok that Trump lied 100 times because Hillary lied once. Well, here's Biden's once. Not impeachable really. Insert every excuse Mitch gave for not impeaching Trump.
False. Drumpf has about 600K lies and counting.
I'm sure the fake news media has brainwashed your feeble mind into believing that bullshit too.

Out of these thousands of alleged lies by DJT, you would think that you would be able to directly quote a few of them and prove that they are lies.

Yet when challenged to directly quote a few of the alleged lies, and prove that they are lies, none of you TDS afflicted morons can do it.

Why not? Why can't you give a few examples?

Remember it was ok that Trump lied 100 times because Hillary lied once. Well, here's Biden's once. Not impeachable really. Insert every excuse Mitch gave for not impeaching Trump.
I'm sure the fake news media has brainwashed your feeble mind into believing that bullshit too.

Out of these thousands of alleged lies by DJT, you would think that you would be able to directly quote a few of them and prove that they are lies.

Yet when challenged to directly quote a few of the alleged lies, and prove that they are lies, none of you TDS afflicted morons can do it.

Why quote when I give you link?

"During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims; one report gave the number as 30,573. Commentators and fact-checkers have described this as "unprecedented" in American politics, and the consistency of these falsehoods became a distinctive part of both his business and political identity. Trump is known to have made controversial statements and subsequently denied having done so, and by June 2019, many news organizations had started describing some of his falsehoods as lies, which are false statements that the speaker knows are false."

"During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims; one report gave the number as 30,573. Commentators and fact-checkers have described this as "unprecedented" in American politics, and the consistency of these falsehoods became a distinctive part of both his business and political identity. Trump is known to have made controversial statements and subsequently denied having done so, and by June 2019, many news organizations had started describing some of his falsehoods as lies, which are false statements that the speaker knows are false."
I see. So you freely admit that you're a wikidiot. No big surprise there.

False or misleading claims.

Of course the authors of that article always refuse to define the weasel word "misleading". And it's obvious that they are simply pissed off because DJT stated inconvenient facts that do not jibe with their TDS afflicted moronic spin.

The Washington "Jimmy's World" Post, the very first "source" cited in the wikidiot article you linked to, is an extremely notorious fake news organization. They don't call it the "Jimmy's World Post" for nothing.

You're an idiot. And you have not directly quoted DJT telling an alleged lie, let alone even attempted to prove that what he said was, in fact, a lie.

DAN, all you've accomplished in your stupid post is provide further evidence that you are a TDS afflicted moron who's foolish mind is so fucking feeble that it is easily brainwashed by fake news.

You have provided no evidence whatsoever that Trump told a single lie, let alone thousands of lies.

Last edited:

10 percent for the Big Guy.
When does Biden plan to spend all this money?

He blew his wad paying off Dominion executives, but don't worry. Hunter's generating plenty of cash for the next election by selling off his crackhead paintings.
Dominion owners (my friends) are going to be billionaires after they get done suing team trump for slander.

Are they going to stop there, or are they going to sue the other 74,111,418 people who think Dominion helped Biden commit election fraud?
No just the people who lied and slandered them to the millions who believe whatever they are told

This is why the treasonist insurrection isn’t big news. Trump desensitized us to shocking news.

Of course the authors of that article always refuse to define the weasel word "misleading". And it's obvious that they are simply pissed off because DJT stated inconvenient facts that do not jibe with their TDS afflicted moronic spin.

The Washington "Jimmy's World" Post, the very first "source" cited in the wikidiot article you linked to, is an extremely notorious fake news organization. They don't call it the "Jimmy's World Post" for nothing.

You're an idiot. And you have not directly quoted DJT telling an alleged lie, let alone even attempted to prove that what he said was, in fact, a lie.

All you've accomplished in your stupid post is provide further evidence that you are a TDS afflicted moron who's foolish mind is so fucking feeble that it is easily brainwashed by fake news.
They go into great detail explaining why trumps comments are true, half true, partially true or pants in fire

DAN, all you've accomplished in your stupid post is provide further evidence that you are a TDS afflicted moron who's foolish mind is so fucking feeble that it is easily brainwashed by fake news.

You have provided no evidence whatsoever that Trump told a single lie, let alone thousands of lies.
Well I tried. Your brain is obviously turned to jelly due to Drumpfs lies. Good thing he is no longer in office and officially a loser.

would become public and turn into a campaign issue

The federal prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden's taxes waited until after the election to seek search warrants or issue grand jury subpoenas, a new report revealed Friday, out of fears his probe would become public and affect the presidential contest.

Delaware's U.S. Attorney David Weiss decided to delay taking any actions that could flag the probe for the public, Politico reported, so that the investigation wouldn't become a campaign issue in the contest between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Weiss began his probe of President Joe Biden's son in 2018 and, by last summer, was ready to issue the warrants and subpoenas but decided to hold off.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Again, confirmation that there is no standard of justice now in our once great nation.
The DemocraTaliban is nothing if not dangerously evil.

The above is SOP for them.

would become public and turn into a campaign issue

The federal prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden's taxes waited until after the election to seek search warrants or issue grand jury subpoenas, a new report revealed Friday, out of fears his probe would become public and affect the presidential contest.

Delaware's U.S. Attorney David Weiss decided to delay taking any actions that could flag the probe for the public, Politico reported, so that the investigation wouldn't become a campaign issue in the contest between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

Weiss began his probe of President Joe Biden's son in 2018 and, by last summer, was ready to issue the warrants and subpoenas but decided to hold off.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Again, confirmation that there is no standard of justice now in our once great nation.

The proof positive that there is no standard is justice is the Donald Trump is still a free man. In any other nation of the world that had a decent system of justice he would’ve been in jail and in no position to have been elected president

Well I tried.
And you failed.
I'm working with jelly so its hard to mold.
It doesn't exist, DAN.
I agree. Your brain doesnt exist.
DAN, the USMB forum is still waiting for you to provide some evidence.

Why do you keep running away?

Well I tried.
And you failed.
It doesn't exist, DAN.

Evidence of what? Everyone can see you have no brain.

Well I tried.
And you failed.
It doesn't exist, DAN.

Evidence of what?
:rolleyes:

Quit feigning ignorance, DAN.

Well I tried.
And you failed.
It doesn't exist, DAN.

Evidence of what?
:rolleyes:

Quit feigning ignorance, DAN.
Quit feigning you cant read.

Or their propaganda arm in the mainstream media.

If this story had been made public prior to the election, a lot of people would not have voted for Biden....... so the people faking votes would have needed to work a lot harder and longer to steal the election.

Or their propaganda arm in the mainstream media.

If this story had been made public prior to the election, a lot of people would not have voted for Biden....... so the people faking votes would have needed to work a lot harder and longer to steal the election.

Remember that Big Tech DID censor stories about Hunter's laptop 3 weeks in the run-up to the election!

Forum List

Back